Reminder! This motherfucker is one heartbeat away from the presidency

Reminder! This motherfucker is one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

informationclearinghouse.info/article24623.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
youtube.com/watch?v=gO1wE2HqZlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And? He'd be better than any of the other candidates or their VPs.

Who?

At least he didn't pick Newt.

Tyke fence

awesome!

hopefully he'll reverse roe vs. wade

Joke's on you, I freaking LOVE Mike Pence.

Checked, newt is a slimy one

He fucked it all up.

I guess you can try to blame Kasich, since he didn't want a job playing bitch to trumps random moronic whims.

But Pence is so fucking stupid he accepted, lol

This is why christcucks are the bane of America

I've read how he is the most conservative VP for the last 40 years.

>hopefully he'll reverse roe vs. wade

He's going to dress up as Ruth Ginsburg?

Wojack is going to be the best VP since Spiro Agnew

>implying Reptilians only have one heart

>This is why christcucks are the bane of America

Cheap labor is a right-wing thing.

(See Merkel.)

Trump has to make up his double-digit polling deficit right now before that's the case....

This is a problem how?

Checked

who?

Piece of shit.

He seems like a level headed guy. I doubt he's on board with all of Trump's policies but he's light years better than CLinton.

>He seems like a level headed guy.
Zero creativity. Zero innovation. Zero anything other than status quo on everything except social issues where he's regressive.

But at least he didn't slash education like Hillary's VP pick.

Pence looks better on a ballot

he'd probably be doing better than Trump right now as the leader of the ticket

>"It's been a joy for me though, maybe more then any other issue. Ever since I first arrived on Capitol Hill, whenever any topic of Israel came up, I would run to the house floor to seek time and speak. A number of my more liberal colleagues, some of whom are from the Jewish community and Democratic party would often at times come up to me and say "Hey, great speech. Is there a big Jewish population out there in Eastern Indiana that we don't know about?" And I'd say "No, no, not very large at all to my knowledge." And they'd say "Well, what's your mother's middle name?"

informationclearinghouse.info/article24623.htm

>implying Trump can or will ever die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo

I was really hoping Assange would drop heavy dirt on Clinton forcing her out after she won the nomination. This way, Sanders wouldn't be given the nomination by default, they'd probably nominate someone like Joe Biden who is less shitty. He's not a criminal/corrupt like Clinton, and he's not a fucking retard like Sanders is.

Based Mike will backstab Drumpf and come out as the winner of the whole thing

Pence a cute!

CUTE!!!

Have you seen Tim Keane? The looks like a pedophile, and his running mates husband IS a pedophile :D

That's what we thought about Reinhard

did you just say that joe 'fucking retad' biden is not a retard? wtf is wrong with you? joe 'fucking retard' biden is definitely a fucking retard.

I mean, it's in his name

youtube.com/watch?v=gO1wE2HqZlI

check out The Martian Chronicles on boobtube, it's much more interdasting than talking to niggers that deny joe 'fucking retard' biden is fucking retard.

What's it about? I don't know if I'm interested enough to drop an hour and a half into only part 1 of a random youtube video