Is President Rodrigo Duterte our new God?

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte acknowledged abuses have occurred in his war on illegal drugs, which has left more than 400 people dead in a month and alarmed rights activists, but refused to back down from a shoot-to-kill order for drug suspects.

>Duterte said in a speech late Thursday that most drug dealers and addicts slain in gun battles with police had put up a fight, but added that he was sure some were "salvaged," a local slang for extrajudicial killings usually by law enforcers.

>In the case of illegal killings, Duterte said the government will investigate.

>"They really fight back, I know that," Duterte said in a speech in southern Davao city, where he built a name as a mayor for his extra tough approach to crime before becoming president. "I'm sure there are some who were salvaged, I am also sure of that."

>Early Friday, he told reporters that he gave "shoot-to-kill" orders against drug dealers, including politicians involved in the illicit trade.

>"I'll really have you killed. Look at what you're doing to the Philippines and I'll forgive you?" Duterte told reporters, apparently enraged after visiting a town police chief who was shot in the chest by a suspected drug dealer and rushed to a Davao hospital.

>"My order is shoot to kill you. I don't care about human rights, you better believe me," he said.

>Duterte's centerpiece anti-crime drive, focused on an ambitious campaign promise to end the widespread drug problem in six months, has left more than 400 drug suspects dead, many of them either in firefights with police or under suspect circumstances. More than 4,400 have been arrested, police said.

>The unprecedented killings have scared more than half a million drug users and dealers who gave themselves up to police, officials said. An overwhelmed Duterte has said he was considering setting aside areas in military camps nationwide to build rehabilitation centers for those who surrender.

>A legal expert, Jose Manuel Diokno, said Duterte's latest shoot-to-kill order is, at the least, legally questionable.

>Adequate safeguards exist in the legal system, including requirements for court warrants for arrests, to protect the public and ensure law enforcers are not given "unbridled discretion" that can lead to abuses, Diokno said.

>The government's Commission on Human Rights could seek to stop the anti-crime drive through a court petition, said Diokno, who heads the Free Legal Assistance Group, which provides legal help to the poor.

>Sen. Leila de Lima, who led the commission previously, has sought a Senate investigation of the killings but has faced opposition from Duterte's political allies.

>"There must be a way other than this method that brings us to our collective descent into impunity, fear, and ultimately, utter and complete inhumanity. We cannot wage the war against drugs with blood," De Lima said in a Senate speech this week.

>She said the dead included those who were innocent and "the proportion is rising."

>In recent days, eight suspected drug dealers were gunned down in separate clashes with police in the provinces of Bulacan and Rizal and in southern Dipolog city, police said, adding that most of the suspects drew firearms and opened fire when they sensed men who were buying drugs from them were policemen in disguise.

>Three town mayors and a former mayor linked to drug syndicates surrendered Friday to national police chief Director General Ronald de la Rosa, fearing they may be gunned down by authorities.

>The mayors, mostly from the southern province of Maguindanao, would be investigated, De la Rosa said.

>"I will not hesitate to kill you ... don't think that you're a governor or a mayor," Duterte said, repeating the warning he made in Davao. "You'll be the first to go before the civilians."

IS THERE ANYONE ON EARTH MORE BASED?!?!?

thats badass hes actually taking a stand on the issue and getting results. He seems like the sort of guy who doesn't fuck around and really wants whats best for his country

I wonder if that island nigger who ripped me off when I wanted to buy some weed while I was vacationing in Boracay has been killed.

>"My order is shoot to kill you. I don't care about human rights, you better believe me"

What did he mean by this?

Sounds good they should kill our sex tourists too

>Duterte's centerpiece anti-crime drive, focused on an ambitious campaign promise to end the widespread drug problem in six months, has left more than 400 drug suspects dead

Gotta love a politician that keeps his promises

That all being said the Philippines has gone fucking mental and a lot of "drug dealers" are going to get murdered.

hes taking the path of least resistance. you cant stop drug dealers unless you kill the drug addicts. supply and demand.

its something that america begrudgingly admitted a few times without realizing it. human trafficking a few years back was a big story but as much as the feminist wanted it to stop they admitted it wont because as long as there is a market for a 13 year old girl sex slave some ones going to kidnap them

zero tolerance may be the best solution for everything

Hopefully.

Of course, he is our God Emperor
And his brutal solution seems to work very well

Wonder where the "prohibition never works" crowd is.

I suppose you'd also support killing alcoholics then? By alcoholic I mean anyone who drinks more than once a week.

>autistic Sup Forums weebs still think people need to be protected from themselves because "degeneracy"

only sandnigger/niggier and chink countries need to ban drugs to function

He doesn't seem to have much against prostitution
But I am pretty sure there will be plenty of pedo sex tourists that will get lynched

Yea because some sad fuck who sits in his room drinking is the same as a heroin addict who punches an old woman in the face for the 10 dollars in her purse to get a fix.

We should have done this in the 70s and we'd be in a much better place.

Drugs are terrible and bring nothing but crime, death and destruction everywhere they are present. They hobble and destroy the common man, embolden the common criminal and empower the top gangster. They're a blight in every society and it's time something is done other than faggy "needle sharing" and other garbage where the taxpayer is forced to subsidize the habits of junkies who will never truly get clean, bring riches to the thugs that would use them for a quick buck and destroy lives and neighborhoods from all races and walks of life.

yet crime went up AFTER prohibition

This is hilarious. the fucking mad man.

Though this thing wouldn't be possible in the US. Too many lawyers. Too many human rights activists.

Prohibition didn't work because we werent killing rum runners

This.
Either you permit an action and the behavior it brings, or you cut that shit out quite literally.

Wair so you can't even smoke weed? Wtf is he retarded it can treat cancer and doesn't harm anyone.

I don't think this will fix anything.

He's living my dream, i want to do the same in my city and get rid of the lower class scum

>thousands of years of alcohol
>equal to at most 200 years of opium and 60-80 years of other drugs

>it can treat cancer
kek

>dude weed

It would have seen some greater success had the prohibition been brutal about it.

You either go big or go home. You can't be soft on these sorts of issues to get to this sort of result. After all, it worked with Opium and China.

>britcucks so cucked and deluded they think only state approved heroin pills are good at reducing the suffering of cancer patients, nevermind the constipation and nausea that potentially worsens their condition

This nigga is out of control but at least he cares about his country

>we have a history with alcohol so it's special and it's the only one that should be legal

>oh nevermind how tobacco was only around to most of the world since about only a couple centuries ago and people still can't stop killing themselves in the millions for a minor 5 minute buzz

You autistic faggots

>muh cannabis cures cancer
>look at this video on you-tube it proves it
>look at this link from western samoa it proves it
>it's a government cover up

Absolutely based

>we shouldn't be allowed the best treatment to reduce suffering because of irrelevant my straw man argument about how it isn't a cure like a few idiots believe which has nothing to do with treatments because I'm pretending to be ignorant about the difference between a cure and a treatment to be a statist cuck

Holy fuck kill yourself

alcohol cant be illegal.

imagine a drug that only takes a bucket of sugar or carbohydrates to create

now realize that this exact drug exists and we have been consuming it since before we could count

theres no way prohibition can work

Imagine there's a drug that feels as good as alcohol but doesn't kill you and it grows just because you throw some seeds in your back yard

>We can and should ban that

>dude man dude bro man dude

Fuck off nigger

It has no effect whatsoever on cancer you dumb nigger. Appetite and digestive benefits can be had from green tea. Please stop using this as an excuse for you to sit on your fat ass and eat pizza bites on your couch instead of doing something with your life.

>"There must be a way other than this method that brings us to our collective descent into impunity, fear, and ultimately, utter and complete inhumanity. We cannot wage the war against drugs with blood," De Lima said in a Senate speech this week.

Jesus Christ are you kidding me? there must be another way....err well why haven't you DONE it or did you try it and it didn't work and that's why the country became a shithole?

you can't wage a war in blood..... err yes you can and ARE! it's already happening and it's already working.

seriously man, fucking apologists crawl out of every hole as soon as anyone makes a tough decision. why are these faggots trying to protect and cover their own backs? if this policy backfires it will all be on the president it will be him who gets lynched.

fucking whining whingeing apologists talking about the due process and legal system....obviously that hasn't worked you fucking morons.

this is why the west will be raped by Islam.

people will be scared to do drugs, thereby decreasing degeneracy in the country

>pot isn't addictive
>I've been smoking for 20 years
>I can give up anytime I want . . . honest.
>[insert another stupid statement here]
Said every stoner ever.

>Appetite and digestive benefits can be had from green tea

that won't magically undo all the nausea and constipation of opiates dumb fuck

Holy fuck you people are some pathetic sheltered autistic losers

>another irrelevant straw man

Jesus Christ you people really hate freedom

Can't wait till you dumb fucks ban alcohol because it's against sharia and degenerate

That's false tho
I smoke like once every 2-3 months

Do you also poo in the loo once every 2-3 months?

>reverts to meme flagLARP

>I smoke like once every 2-3 months
It probably cured cancer in the early stages too eh?

>WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE

-Sup Forumss autismal christfags

this is retarded bait but what the hell ...
it is none of your business whether someone fries his brain or overdoses on drugs. the real problem is this:
>the taxpayer is forced to subsidize the habits of junkies
exactly. do away with commie institutions like public healthcare and let people destroy their lives as they please.

Only because you were making fallacies from the beginning and still refuse to do anything but that, dumbass

Yeah, until someone decides they don't like you and use violence using the same logic against you. I mean, look how shitty our culture became after zero tolerance policies in scbools and public places. Even saying or writing something negative gets you blacklisted or suspended.

That's why regulating marajuana is so ineffective. When it's that easy, it's better to tax/regulate it.

The government really needs to do a better job of figuring out what people can r can't get their hands on easily.

>Though this thing wouldn't be possible in the US. Too many lawyers. Too many human rights activists.

Tell that to black people

What does religion have to do with this?

... and millennia of weed, whose use far predates alcohol.

People can become addicted to weed just like they can become addicted to alcohol, it's only a matter of time before you become addicted. Depending on your genetics of course.

You're the one making fallacy statements my pothead friend.

Cannabis distorts perception and that is evident in your posts.

Drugs among other things objectively ruin a person, and negatively impact those around him

I smoke up because it's enjoyable. I don't care what other people think about it

>pooing in loo even once

>Be American.
>Run eCommerce business.
>Have to deal with Philippine subhumans frequently for support on marketplace.
>They always refuse to help, even if I'm clearly being scammed by my customer.
>Always make up some stupid excuse, never deviating from their shitty script.
>Have wasted so many hours with these fucks.
>Never do their goddamn job
>American reps always help.

Can I report these motherfuckers as drug users and have them rekt?

pls

I think his point is that Duterte's approach doesn't really differentiate.

That's the problem when you throw due process out the window - police suspect that you've had anything to do with drugs = you're fucking dead no argument.

Oh shit you sold your mate less than $50 worth of weed? Bullet to the head same as this meth dealer.

Oh well...

Imagine if BLM turned up in the Philippines lol.

That's rubbish. I've been smoking for years and years. Nicotine is the only thing that is addictive to me

Big deal. Less druggies, better country.

You gotta crack down hard now if you wanna have freedom later.

What a surprise. Dudeweeds think they are exempt from the law.

no u

>call dutdut cops
>tell them no u are the dudeweed
>they kill u without due process

lol fuck off

Thank god there's no EA countries and Aussies don't have Sweden tier mentality or we'll be seeing Pilipino 'refugees' flooding into the gates en masse.

>people defending killing suspected drug users and dealers because sunday school propaganda on drugs
Just use alcohol goyim, it's safe.

>Oh shit you sold your mate less than $50 worth of weed? Bullet to the head same as this meth dealer.

Nothing wrong with that

Gotta stop you weed addicted faggots somehow

>smoked weed in school a few times with bros
>get lynched by police

Glad I'm not living in Flipland. Why does Sup Forums have a hard-on for politicians in shit tier countries? These countries are shit tier precisely because of stuff like this.

>the philippines are bad because people can't smoke dope
this is your brain on drugs

indiabro you get all of our skank weed. just do heroin like the rest of your country's degenerates.

He's a fucking Communist.

People can become addicted to weed; I know some addicts myself. A 5 second google is all it takes to figure this out.

I never said you were addicted (likely because you don't do it very much), but this doesn't change the fact that you can become addicted. It can happen at any time. However, your risks would likely increase if you did it to help with some medical or psychological problems or maybe you just lost the genetic lottery for it. But I really can't say for sure what would actually cause addiction as it is still a bit of mystery to medfags.

A bullet is cheaper than prison.

Fuck human rights, life doesn't have inherent value, especially the life of someone undermining your society.

They finally found a leader. And in November, we will find one too.

We will take back our country from the liberals and thugs.

Duterte is evil, but he's a necessary evil.

This is what happens when you let society rot too much.

Sooner or later a revolution happens. And all revolutions are, pretty much, a Purge-like free-for-all killfest.

The 'elites' of the West should learn of this. But they won't, because they're retards, and in the end they'll undergo the same fate.

The most addictive drug in the world is coffee

Though that's mostly probably because it's mostly just a benefit to people's lives and doesn't do much or any harm

Which is why weed is also so popular now, too, it doesn't kill you like alcohol

>The most addictive drug in the world is coffee
You pot-heads make me laugh.

>Says the country that arrests you if you talk bad about a politician.

THANK YOU BASED RODRIGO

cant thud the dud

I can quit eating and sleeping and shitting and brushing my teeth and going outside because I fear I might be addicted to it.

Grow up.

That's pretty based. If you're going to have a war on drugs you have to treat it like a war, and in that war the dealers are enemy combatants. If they do not surrender to the police they should be shot.

Unfucking believable.

The sad thing is you truly believe that drugs have no negative influence on society.

Take a look at Mexico and tell me drugs don't cause violence.

Why do Filipinos look like turbo-Spics?

>incoherent rambling
typical.

It literally is by the same measure you dumb fucks

For the amount of people who tried it vs the amount who still use it every day it's higher than any other.

Period. Fuck you people are dumb

Based. All drug traffickers should definately be executed on sight.

Drug users IMO should be just thrown into mental institutions for therapy, but just straight up executing them is good too.

Degeneracy must be stamped out from society at all costs.

>"My order is shoot to kill you. I don't care about human rights, you better believe me," he said.
TRUMP/DUTERTE 2016

>You will never vote for an Ecuadorian Rodrigo Duterte
>You are forced to vote for either Venezuela level Communist or Corrupt to the bone politician.

>take a look at Mexico

The country who's government is completely owned by cartels who want nothing more for the drugs to remain illegal because otherwise they would be out of business?

Lmao

I'd imagine that the people who abused these orders would suffer the same fate

>half a million drug users and dealers who gave themselves up to police
lmao so they just turned themselves in? why not just quit selling and go about your life? i call bullshit

clearly the hood is not big enough for two chem dealers

You're killing me here - cannabis has really fucked you up and you just can't see it.

it's just one lame excuse after another.

>WAHH WAHH WE LIVE IN A POLICE STATE

If we really lived in a police state, do you think there's be such a thing as the Bloods or the Crips? Those nigs would be gunned down overnight. So you really think there'd be such a thing as the Mafia? In 20's Italy the Mafia nearly went extinct because the police were unleashes on those greasy wops.

Policing stops crime. Politely asking criminals to stop being arseholes is not police work.

How can he expect to carry on relations with other countries with this shit going on?

Still, I guess we have relations with countries that do worse

Remove Drugs
Remove Prostitution
What's left to make the country at peace?
Holy war against Muslims? Philipines got enough on the plate with China bulling them.
This not to say that the money will lack to make anything good.
If he actually enact a law that make abortion and contraceptive legal, he will have done one thing good.

you can become addicted to shopping or mcdonalds or biting your nails too

Just legalize weed and I'm all for this way of handling the other drug dealers