You wake up in your current location in the year 1025. What do? Also there's no good map with the western hemisphere

You wake up in your current location in the year 1025. What do? Also there's no good map with the western hemisphere

there's no such thing as the western hemisphere

travel to normandy and kill william the bastard's mother

I speak Basque so I'll probably build a boat to travel to my ancestral homeland in Pampalona. All of us here live on the west coast so it'll be hard to cross the continent first without getting killed
Based

Trying to talk the local peasant out of killing me.
Then flee to the nearest forest. Oh right it didnt exist back then.
Locals of the next city will probably think that I’m a exotic merchant because I wear modern clothing.
When I will finally arrive after 3 days of walking they will try to talk to me in medieval german and I will only understand 50% while they will understand 25% of what I will say.
Make myself ready for life in poverty because I have no skills besides some medical, geography and history knowledge.

Begin the process of breeding the natives out early.

*local lord offers you protection*
*practically enslaves you*
*can't leave the farm unless you ask first*
*dies 20 years later without ever traveling more than 10 miles away*

I will atleast get a qt loyal wife to spread my HQ modern genes with

>can't understand anyone because they all speak old norse
>people probably think i'm a wealthy foreign merchant or something
>don't have any money or valuables to trade with
>can't fight for shit
>there exists no maps and barely any roads and everything is covered in forest so i don't have anywhere else to go
>will probably get murdered or kidnapped and made a thrall or sacrificed to the gods or something
fug

Invest in Bitcoin

So this is the future Varg wants... interesting

>Wake up in Los Angeles forested area full of mountain lions and deer.
>will have to either find nearest tongva village on foot or die

>forest

Invent gunpowder

I go to the local mosque and pray that Allah will extinguish the kaffir menace.

Pretend to be an emissary from the gods and hopefully fug some injun cuties

join in on harald hardrada's adventures

Welp
Assimilate into any tribe that accepts me, pick up some straw and wood and build my indigenous house

die of starvation

1)fall
2)die for several hours in a forest

>remove the cuck influence within Christianity
>stop the Turks and Muslims from invading Byzantium
>Remove all Jews from Europe
>Create a populist movement of "white/european" supremacy in an effort of stopping Mexico from existing in modern time. Fuck you Mexico

>die for several hours

Galicia wasn't very stable back then, so dunno, so go to Santiago and join some religious order considering I can write, also introduce arabic numbers and invent the printing press

I kill this guy before he attacks m'lady

>die for several hours

I would just break my spine from the fall.

Depends on if the Miwok let me join or kill me

Gunpowder, writing, germ theory...
I don't really know what was life back then like, if I could improve stuff like crop yields or houses/fortifications they build.

Unless I get eaten by a bear or killed by locals on the first day.

See if I can make myself understood in modern Irish, then try to join a monastery or some shit. I can read and write at least. After that try to use modern ideas to advance myself, try to move to a relevant part of the world and start implementiing modern ideas about science, etc.

Draw dicks on trees
Build some dick statues with stone
Get to the nearest beach and jerk off until i die
150 years later when some slavopithecuses decide to stay here become god worshipped by them

Ah yes Russians, ever the optimists.

Go fishing. Write poetry. Eat some lamb. Warn everyone about the Turks. Enjoy life.

>somehow keep Saint Emeric alive.
>somehow try to keep the Árpád house alive

get eaten by abos

Attempt to persuade local Native American population that I'm some sort of white G*d. Convince them to take care of me and deliver me babes whom I will impregnate and create a new master race. Try to take over the continent then I guess. Build up heavy defenses on the coast. Simple as.

Unite the Arabian tribes and form Arabia™, after that I will invade E*rope and form the biggest caliphate the world has ever seen.

Sneeze once and then die alone in an empty continent.

Pray to ALLAH (swt) and beat up chr*stian dogs who do not pay jizya
this

Freeze to death 2000km away from any civilization.

pray to manitô i dont get killed by blackfoot, or dené and make my way to the hudsons bay/james bay area and move in with my ancestors. Introduce writing to them too

oh yeah also, track and kill

probably not even meet any abo because everything's so sparse
throw sticks at kangaroos
get sun cancer
probably get dieses because my city used to be a swamp

>in your current location in the year 1025.
>What do?

Die, because I'd fall to the ground from the height of the 23rd floor.

Die, for several hours

Either be accepted by the natives and live with them or get killed by them

No chance ese, your life will be mine. My tribe and I will feast on you and your peoples flesh.

I would sail to Newfoundland, meet up with vikings, go with them to Greenland, then Iceland, then Scandinavia, and finally to somewhere in Europe remotely decent by 11th century standards. Probably Paris

>Roman Empire
>German "Holy Roman" Empire

Wow, this map's got no bias at all

my people are part of the greater algonquian language family. At this point in time, we had all lived through out eastern Canada and US.
basically like the HRE

My superior intellect and skill of manipulation will be your downfall user. Wise up. Together we could dominate.

I'd be in the tribal territory of Tsawwassen First Nations. If they don't kill me for being white I'd probably try to just live with them, I guess. Not much else I can do.

Come with me, we can get out of here before the skrælings scare off all the vikings if we hurry

Buddy, there's no way I'm crossing Canada, I'll be dead within an hour.

Ill never join you

because it literally wasnt the roman empire you fucking history brainlet
fucking monkeyzillians are ruining this board

Show the natives some sort of modern trick and get them to take you across in a canot du nord, voyageur style

If you manage to get to Germany don't tell them that, they won't like it at all

Well there's plenty of dumb birds that lack defenses but I don't know what the point of surviving would be.

wait 225 years for maoris to arrive, and then either become cheif of tribe or get eaten for magical white man ghost power

I'd be murdered by the red savages pretty damn quick.

Just don't hurt the Kakapo please

>wait 225 years

What the fuck? Are you immortal?

If you make it to around saskatchewan, i could help grant protected passage to newfoundland
Just build a boat like said
Just cross the pacific into australia, Tom Hanks style m8

Pay jizya and wait 39 years to get finally liberated.

Well, I'm Hispanic so maybe Native Americans wouldn't think I'm completely a foreigner?

be a pleb

probably a npc slave in gold mining for the Raja

I am murdered by the natives because of my abnormal skin color, height and features as well as the fact that my language seems like nonsense to them.

kill all mestizos

go west or south and enjoy witnessing history

atahualpa will have you quartered

Sail to Europe via iceland, sell the New World to the Jews.

>get captured a slave to Chola kings
damn it

I imagine myself in sl*Wakia(northHUNGARY), leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop s*vak dogs from advancing. We mow down s*vak dogs but they keep coming. I shoot s*vak dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering s*vak, since s*vak are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. s*vaks were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see ATILLA (Genghis) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Hungary, my homeland. My MONGOL brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

I'm white

Or whoever is ruling the area during that era.

Try to talk to natives in a Chagatay-like language and form simple sentences. Then try to get into the nearest town. They will most likely execute me though

I'm in the borders between muslims and christians, a frequent raid zone and/or in the way for raiding parties going north to raid Sancho or south to raid Ahmed.

I'd join first raiding party that I meet, acquire goods from looting, acquire a qt, build myself a house far north and live the life.

Also advise the king of leon to make it a law in the kingdom from then on to kill any b*rgundian nobleman on first sight, so that Portugal never happens.

Kill some Tobas

Probably force myself to be a merchant and went adventure on overseas since Jakarta, which was named Sunda Kelapa back then, was a port city.

Be pirate. Which my grt grt grt grt grt grandfather actually do.

get speared by abbos