Are places like London and Berlin real ''shitholes'' like most of Sup Forums claims they are...

Are places like London and Berlin real ''shitholes'' like most of Sup Forums claims they are, or is it just exaggeration?

As in

>crime, niggers, graffiti, multiculti etc

Not by Brazilian standards.

Parts of London are a bit shit, nowhere near Sup Forums's fantasies though.

Nothing is as Sup Forums says

some parts of paris are really blacks makes you think you are in some shitty part of your town

It's fine as long as you don't go to the shit places.
t. knower

London and Berlin have shit places but overall aren't too bad. Although the amount of Brown people is quite shocking and uncomfortable. Paris on the other hand is Haiti tier shithole.

I'm obviously asking by European standards.

It depends on your level of tolerance.

I find London often unbearable however that's because I've lived there previously, I know about all the little nuances that wouldn't even cross the mind of a visitor.

I absolutely fucking love Paris, it's incredible and I'm so glad that I didn't listen to the Sup Forums mouthbreathers who said 'it was lost' etc. However if you lived there or spoke French fluently, maybe it would be unbearable for you.

'It is what you make it'.

No
I've lived both and they're great

Sydney sure is.

>I know about all the little nuances that wouldn't even cross the mind of a visitor.

such as?

which one did you like more and why

in berlin crime is almost non existant, except for some drunk skinhead here and there.

the night life and opportunities of doing things are infinite

>except for some drunk skinhead here and there

I thought Berlin was the capital of Antifa

pls rspond

>I thought Berlin was the capital of Antifa
They're not going to bother some tourist. If you were some big right wing spokesperson traveling there to make a speech or something they might do something, but other than that I can't imagine they'd care.

I don't think you understand what I meant - that Italian guy said "except for some drunk skinhead here and there"

-So what I mean was, I didn't think there'd be skinheads (out in the open) in Berlin, given the huge presence of leftists in that city.

pamp

London no, Berlin is unironically 2nd world at best. There's nothing redeemable about it. I've been to several Southern euro capitals and they are all miles above Berlin in every aspect.

Explain further, please.

Do you say this because of the turks in Berlin or what?

nah the turks are one problem but the germans there are equally bad or even worse. it's a mental problem, the city simply didn't survive the world wars.

London is ranging from wealth to mega-wealthy but Berlin is unironically a relatively poor city with lacking economic activity and industry. You average German living in generic city X is wealthier than the average Berliner

Where's the richest city in Germany? Frankfurt? Hamburg? Munich?

It's kinda interesting how Rhine-Ruhr doesn't really hold an economic center of Germany and doesn't seem to have much presence in finance and so

I haven’t been to london but I can redpoll you on berlin
>crime
check
>graffiti
double check
>niggers
albanians and shitskins
>multiculti
check

London has all those things, and is a shithole compared to some quiet homogenous village. But it’s not really a war zone or anything. Just not that nice either.

thanks Vladimir

how are things in Australia

from what I read

Munich > Frankfurt > Hamburg

Is Berlin poorer than Dresden???

I've never been to London, Berlin is a quite place. Paris, on the other side...

So is southeastern London the nicest part?

Rhine-Ruhr is the German Rust-Belt.

That's hard to tell. Due to the nature of the German economy that largely depends on small and medium-sized niche manufacturing and supplier companies you can have very small cities that are really rich due to the fact that the world's leading producer of some obscure machine part is situated there or something.

For example Wolfsburg and Ingolstadt are pretty wealthy because VW and Audi do have their headquarters there.

But among the bigger cities it's Frankfurt.

>doesn't seem to have much presence in finance and so
Well. Deutsche Bank is among the banks considered to be of systemic importance and Deutsche Börse almost bought the NYSE so...

>Frankfurt

you sure m8? Ahead of Munich?
Cuz Munich is rich as fucking fuck

London is a shithole, Berlin isn't.

London is a globalized megacity, megadirty, megaexpensive, megafilled with immigrants. It's great if you're rich and have your own house in Belgravia and simply ignore/bypass the real London as if it were in the moon. Berlin is also filled with immigrants but not nearly as much as Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or any other 'advanced' german city and it's still livable by germans, because housing is affordable, food and going out is cheap, has good transport system, it's generally safe and even though it's pretty big, it doesn't have the globalized vibe that megashitholes like London have, but a more artsy, bohemian vibe.

Berlin is, it actually poorest part of Gemrany
London is best part of UK.

Of course not, it's worse.

South west, from Westminster out to Richmond.is where the money lives.

Munich is a fucking hole. It’s more Turk than German. I amazed at how Germany is so popular in Europe, Austria is a million times better than Germany.

avoid a couple areas where there is nothing to do anyway and you'll be fine

parts are extremely bad, parts of it are just shit, but most of it is okayish, there are even some nice parts.

I'd say its about 10% shithole, 20% bad, 60% tolerable/fine and 10% good.

Berlin, i hear thats very degenerate but it likely has some nice parts and a large area of just...tolerable.

>Berlin
>Less immigrants than Munich

I don't believe it

>I know about all the little nuances that wouldn't even cross the mind of a visitor.
explain

Why is Berlin the capital of Germany?

The touristy areas in both cities are amazing.

However most natives don't get to enjoy them that much because living there is outrageously expensive and most have to live in commieblocks together with unemployed arabic families who have 10 kids. So when you ask them how their city is they will say it's shit.

All large cities are shitholes

Berlin was levelled during WW2 and suffered through communism for 50 years. Even today, it has a lower lower GDP per capita than the German national average. That's something ridiculously hard to do if you're a major city in Europe

t. Cleetus from Fort Mac

Pls name a good part of England to visit.

>fort mac
>population 76k

That would be one of the huge shithole cities I am referring to.

I unironically found hanging around ruins and parks in the midlands(leicester)to be fun. I'd never been to a proper football game, beer garden, etc so a proper chav time was pretty great imo

York
Bath
Leamington Spa

For Berlin I don't know and I don't care.

For London, it's a very beautiful city, but it has many niggers too unfortunately.

North West, lake District, Liverpool, Manchester

Oh, Berlin. What is Berlin? Berlin is the city for which Germans have to be ashamed on the international stage. When you compare Berlin with other European capitals such as London, Paris, Madrid and Amsterdam, it makes every decent person blush with shame. Even small countries such as Austria, Belgium or Switzerland have internationally presentable cities with a high quality of life, such as Vienna, Brussels and Zurich. Germany is punished with Berlin, the capital of failures. Berlin is by far the most asshole domiciled city in Germany. Deutsche Bahn, Bundestag, Air Berlin and Axel Springer Verlag are just a few examples of the incompetent scum that is being lodged here. Glorious times are long gone, this city is lost.

The Berliner himself is a lazy scoundrel through and through. Character traits that are regarded in every civilized culture as pure laziness, unfriendliness, inability, social disorder and stupidity, declares the Berliner to be a Berlin character. Another central feature is the all-dominant inferiority complex. That's why the Berliner is projecting massive feelings of hatred on anyone who is better than him in any way. Especially the Southern Germans, who are far superior to him in all respects, are a thorn in his side. He envies their success and Munich is at the top of his hate list. This city is everything and has everything that the Berliner would like to be and would have. The Berliner is not interested in the fact that Munich finances his lottery life, he even secretly believes he deserves it. Instead of liberating himself from his lethargy of envy and jealousy and transforming his city, he goes into antisocial parasiticism and still considers his cosmopolitan city to be a great place.

Culturally, Berliners are rather weakly endowed, great works date back a long time. The pronunciation of the letter "g" as "j" is already considered a major cultural achievement. Advanced learners can even learn how to attach a "wa?" at the end of each sentence. The cuisine has a manageable level of quality. A sausage made of grinded meat with ketchup and curry spice is sold here as Currywurst and as a culinary stroke of genius. Any sensible person would hardly consider a sausage with ketchup to be the holy grail of the art of cooking and probably not even a recipe. The rest of the republic generously leaves the Berliner in this belief to not let his inferiority complexes take over.

Economically, Berlin is a single disaster, even the late GDR was more solid. Apart from that, Berlin's economy is based on alternative blogs, something with media and gender studies if you can trust the universities. Despite the economic bankruptcy, the Berlin citizen is willing to afford prestigious projects such as the city palace and an airport that is to be regarded as an art project due to a lack of functionality. This city also houses all the headquarters of the people's parties, who for marketing reasons renounce the "traitor" in their name.

The mayor of this city was the funny Wowi bear, who swept everything into the abyss with his Prestige & Prosecco policy which was still halfway presentable. In short: Berlin is the tile table of Germany. It is for Germany what Greece is for the European Union and if Berlin had an open cloaca, it would be Germany's Romania. Berlin is a disgrace, the spot on Germany's arse. Berlin is the guy who comes to your party without an invitation, doesn't even bring alcohol and doesn't understand that he's not wanted if you knock his teeth out of his face and throw him down the stairs. Berlin is the Detroit of Germany and belongs to Poland for 200 zloty.

I may be going over there this year. I have friends in Islington and in Soho who said I can crash with them for a while. Is there much difference between the two?

:(

Why are you sad about Berlin being a shithole?
I know it's a copypasta, but there's still a lot of truth in there

How can niggers afford to live in London?

Subsidized/Council housing.

But there are plenty of wealthy "niggers" as well like African dictators with their own flats in Kensington.

>Why are you sad about Berlin being a shithole?

Because it's your capital.

Our former capital is much nicer, though

literally ruled by arabs

Only in the surrounding cities :^)

Excluding euros, absolutely. You could live in Munich speaking turk and english only.

But the eternal bavarian will ofc tell you a lot of bläbläbläbläscheissebläbläbläblämuhpaulanerbläbläblä while wearing that ridiculous hat and driving that ridiculous BMW.

Just ignore the eternal bavarian.

>Just ignore the eternal bavarian.

What parts of Germany don't have that many immigrants then, I want to visit Germany not Turkey ffs

It's all blown out of proportion, the worst places we have are like 10% muslim

Berlin is comfy as fuck to live even though its economically pretty weak, cheap as fuck, made for bikes, super compressed for such a big city, cheap beer, kebabs, museums, tiergarten
London is basically the opposite of it. You'd only live there if you're insanely rich and its expensive and a pain to get around but god tier tourist stuff

Most rural areas and cities in the east

Recently it has been reported that London has more crime than NY now.

This desu. In fact, every city in gremany (even Dresden) is bearabe but Berlin.

Nottingham

this, berlin is based as fuck, lived there for 6 months

Schnauze, Toby Dawson... Hoffe, dass du endlich weg bist und wieder down under bist. Scheiß widerlicher ginger

There's about a million things are are "crimes" so that's not entirely unsurprising.