Just started listening to Alex Jones

>just started listening to Alex Jones
>bought a t-shit and paid him sheckles

Always ignored his website infowars for the past decade and thought he was a crazy shill. I remember only stoner lolbertarians would link to his site and it would always be some conspiracy theory or some lolbertarian bullshit. It was a total garbage-tier crock of a website and it's shocking to see it still exist today and he's doubled down on his jewing.

Now I'm starting to believe everything. Hell has frozen over. 5 murders in the last 6 weeks. The coordinated media attack on Trump. The fact that he was out on the field at the RNC, risking his life to spread truth. Trump was brave enough to acknowledge his existence, which is unheard of, but legitimizes what he's saying. I don't know what to do with myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M
youtu.be/L_q8F_qazbI
youtu.be/QiUH2dvhcuQ
ted.com/talks/ramesh_raskar_a_camera_that_takes_one_trillion_frames_per_second?language=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alex Jones isn't perfect, but he's bretty gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Glenn Beck only wishes he was him

KEK

good goy, now be sure to buy his water filter and globalist-proof tin foil hat.

Alex Jones is fucking based. The perfect man to feed you the red pill.

You should try David Duke next

nah David Icke man. Talk about fucking redpilled

Does he confront the lefties in person? Stop pushing him CTR shill

He is based. I listen to him before I go to bed.

He seems ok

Peddles the same stuff over and over because well, it's how it goes. He's been around for a long time.

Ze water filters and pills are just ways he can make money

Dont be mean to retarded children, and fuck George Soros.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M

Alex Jones is a psychopath in every definition of the word. If you believe a word he says you are a fool and not a true follower of truth.

Enlighten us.

This.

New desktop background

good goy your are. this guy is planting fear in you to make you buy his stupid shit, he himself doesnt believe anything he says. just watch this youtu.be/L_q8F_qazbI

>youtu.be/QiUH2dvhcuQ
>M-MUH DOCUMENTS

For the record, I don't buy into Alex Jones' stuff. I just want to know what that user considers to be "the truth."

Funny video though. Guy's a nut.

>i-if I consider the possibility that anyone might be doing anything that the mainstream media isn't telling me to think then I'm crazy r-right guys? Heh, fucking tinfoil nuts haha, you know?

I wish he'd tone down on the crazy but I do love info wars and PJW

Pls post in my thread:

Irrefutable proof Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.vimeo

well, that madman delivered some sweet footage from the Grove

AJ is alright

So do the supplements that he's always hawking actually do anything, or are they just overpriced Flintstones vitamins?

Nope he's still completely fucking retarded. The only thing that has changed is that apparently, you've become retarded over time.

>Is Alex Jones' snake oil the real deal?

No, of course not.

>taking him seriously
The guy is a disinfoing useful idiot but he is still fun to watch.

Alex Jones is true savior of liberty and futanari.

Anybody who speaks against Mr.Jones is a shill and should be ignored. Remember, they earn money on every (((///you\\\)))

I was thinking of buying Alex Jones approved Dont Tread on Me hat before they are banned

>t. malnourished peasant

They do everything they say they do. One helps with energy, the vitamin D supplements is good is you don't get shit for sunlight, etc.

Go research the actual companies that make the stuff and make an objective opinion on your own.

Which t shirt did you get?

i just got this

>thought he was a crazy shill
correct
>only stoner lolbertarians would link to his site
two correct
>some conspiracy theory or some lolbertarian bullshit
three correct
>It was a total garbage-tier crock of a website
four correct
>Now I'm starting to believe everything.
jumped the shark

seriously why do you keep cycling your ID to talk shit about alex jones.

Based on the principals of photography he is very correct.
ted.com/talks/ramesh_raskar_a_camera_that_takes_one_trillion_frames_per_second?language=en