JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/761653875413618689
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adrianople
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All around me are familiar faces

worn out faces, worn out places

How about they learn English. I stopped taking Spanish courses out of spite.

I find it kinda funny

for fucks sake this is pissing me off.

How long until WW3 already???

I find it kinda sad

I find it kind of sad

Jajaja los gringos son cucks.

the dreams in which im dying

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Mexicucks can't even speak proper spanish.

pretty leddit thread

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take...

This img makes my dick hard, wish for moar

>Openly celebrating and pandering to people who can't even speak the official national language

Disgusting.

When people run in circles its a very very

mad world

When I see shit like this, why do I think Hillary is a Trump plant? Or maybe Hillary is some sort of litmus test to see just how badly America is cucked.

This is like the equivalent of someone politically pandering to Muslims by speaking Arabic in Europe.

we're becoming CANADA

*shrug* It's spoken pretty often for decades, may as well just make both languages official.

You mean trump is a clinton plant, right?

Well, America doesn't exactly have an official language that's set in stone.

But English might as well be the national language, since everyone worth a damn speaks it.

Her entire campaign, and hell, her party, is aimed at minorities and feminist women. Just look at the DNC, where half the speakers broke into random angry Spanish for no reason other than to pander to Mexicans.

...so is she gonna launch pages in every language? As a Farsi speaker I feel discriminated against now

Wtf? I hate the English language now

That would be a violation of American identity and culture.

I suppose it didn't need an official language, since they initially only took in whites and there was an expectation that you'd learn English.

>official national language
source?

Never. America way too powerful to be destroyed externally. Hence its corruptive influence shall remain unopposed until the entire West collapses from within

You mean what you thought american culture was. Clearly it hasn't been that way for many years.

Hence the "WAAah, why must I press 1 for english, my life is so haaaaard now!!!!"

It wasn't even that.
People who came here WANTED to learn English, because people here spoke it.
They WANTED to integrate into American society.
They were PROUD to call themselves American.
I want to go back to those times...

>a violation of American identity and culture
what did he mean by this?

#whitegenocide
bc I can't speak more than one language and I demand to remain ignorant

>this will be america's next president

Say HOLA to making Spicish an official language, faggots

>no official language that's set in stone
Any non-illegal hiring/pandering company/institution REQUIRES employees to be able to communicate in English. No hablo ingles, no tiene trabajo amigo

Rome started to fall this way too.

"Let's appeal to the barbarians and integrate their language."

Can we make #RememberRome a thing every time liberal parallels pop up on Twitter?

Stfu you fucking leaf.
You have a closet faggot as your PM.
Your official language might as well be Buttfuckanese.

>Let's appeal to the barbarians
What did he mean by this?

USA doesn't ahve a official language. I don't know what you are talking about. Yes, it's pretty much a formality by now

>closet fag
>has a wife and 3 kids

His job's done. He can suck dick on the side all he wants.

honestly you fucking cucks shouldn't allow this.
I learnt english for a reason, because i like it, if i want to live in merika i should learn english, that's it, there shouldn't be any more reasoning than this.
Fuck this, i won't learn german because those fucktards prefer to flood their countries with ahmeds that rape them

>this post

Holy fuck, how can one be so ignorant of Rome?

>"Let's appeal to the barbarians and integrate their language."

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nice way to sumarize Rome fall, retard

why do you tripfag, what pleasure does it give you?

>shouted the third-world barbarian

Wow. This really resonates with Stef's new video about the fall of Rome.

Political leaders using selfish motivations, advocating for large immigration without forcing/asking them to assimilate with the host culture.

Who do you think blacks and Hispanics will side with when shit hits the fan? The whites, or other foreign influences?

Now she is 80%+ to win

>just about done

Next will be an arabic twitter account

mad world

What exactly is the problem here? Or are you just being xenophobic for the sake of it? This isn't 1950s rural America anymore, hoping otherwise is just denying reality

Define xenophobic.

non-countries don't have valid opinions.

>Be waffle
>Get exploded

A presidential candidate is now going to be sending out all official statements in a foreign language.

This woman absolutely cannot be allowed to win. It will be the death of the United States.

English is a foreign language you retard

No English literacy, no vote-y. What they are doing to our nation is tantamount to treason.

already happening twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/761653875413618689

A nation is defined by three things:

>Borders

>Language

>Culture

>America is now Mexico and if you disagree you're le racist

I don't understand how anyone still takes liberals seriously

Spanish is pretty close to what German was Pre-WWI: the second-largest language spoken in large areas of the country, with enough speakers that one could, plausibly, live their entire life never actually learning to speak the primary language.

>Barlowe
my nigga

The Romans never made any attempt to integrate foreign languages. Easterners spoke Greek, Westerners spoke Latin.

>You mean trump is a clinton plant, right?

No my trips confirm the ultimate truth, Hellary Clinton was the Trump plant all along. Her role was to act all senile and stupid and traitorous, to get Americans to elect an awesome cool guy like Trump.

I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, we speak American.

Segregation!

This is actually a very good argument depicting how shit mexican assimilation works in america.

THE DELEGATES

lel

It is de facto official.The government only uses English

Nope. It's the language the constitution was written in (with some jerryrigged old-latin for intelligence bluff)

Thereby making English the official language of the United States of America.

However, it's not the federal official, which would be Hebrew if it weren't for the 1st Amendment protecting citizens from religious power.

This means you have the right to be represented in court by your native language.

Why would any legitimate US voter not be able to read and speak English? Really makes you think...

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

Provide one or go back to your containment website.

>Rome's rise was characterized by force latinization and the erasure/assimilation of conquered culture
>Rome's fall was characterized by tolerance of conquered cultures, and allowing them to stay un-romanized
Really itches my noggin

Nope.

-Insert Platitudes-

>as many people as possible
>it's an account only for hispanic people

So what about the dozens of other languages, shillary?

I actually have a professor with very similar hair

THANKS CLINTON

shit argument

I hope you didn't think that was clever

It's only English and Spanish. What about French and Arabic-speaking individuals?

Shit reply

I hope you didn't think that was clever

You can play all the mental or semantic gymnastics you want.

Yes.

Not an arguement

Not very many of them.

The only retards who come in droves and don't learn English are from Mexico or other spanish speaking countries.

French and Arabic twitter accounts wouldn't help her at all. Nobody would need them in America.

>Shilling Jew memes

I accept your consent to defeat.

>

Bestiality is not allowed

...yet

Is this shopped?

I'm guessing that blue out-of-place building is a the only Walmart / shopping center located for miles.

now if you excuse me I will proceed to make "uncomfortable" questions about her politics in that twitter

It's not a bad summary though hyperbolic. Rome fell because they settled tons of the Germanics and they refused to assimilate. So East fought itself and lost to the Germanics and that was the start of the fall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adrianople

No it's Mexico because they never stop fucking breeding.

All you have to do is get rid of all forms of welfare. Only people who want to be here for America, not for gibs, will come here. We're fucking taxed to shit compared to most of American history, it's getting ridiculous.

my grandmothers family comes from South Dakota, she didn't see a black person and spoke only German until they moved to California.

Simpler times..

just fuck my country up

6 years of spanish classes.
I forgot so much I can't form a sentence in this language.

>conversation

a one way conversation.

>Or maybe Hillary is some sort of litmus test to see just how badly America is cucked.

Actually that was Obama, the fact that you could elect a black president was pandora's box that led to this increasing insanity