Redpill me on the Kardashians

Redpill me on the Kardashians.

Why so many tween girls are so obsessed with these whores? I swear every girl feed these days is filled with "humor" like pic related and exclusively write in ebonic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BdDwk5qGL8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew propaganda

Jew propaganda

American 'culture'

>Why so many tween girls are so obsessed with these whores?
They're not, it's just that tweeter gives vocal minoirtiy a platform to express their whorish views.

>Redpill me

Means the same as

>Tell me what to think, I'm too stupid to have my own opinions

Never understood it.
I think the intelligence gap is growing to the point they are a different species.

Jew propaganda

you know how boys love watching superhero cartoons because they want to be batman or spiderman?

same principle

SAGE

People wish they were rich despite hating rich people because everyone thinks they would be a better rich person than the rich people they see in the media. So they watch all the reality shows and read all the gossip which they live vicariously through and wish they were the ones living that life even though they hate the people living it.

Jew propoganda

It's not Jew propaganda.

It's just that fact that the average person is unbelievably retarded.

This is coming from a ex-HS dropout decade long NEET, that eventually went on back to get a degree, and get a job. I am surrounded by people who have been in this place for 10-20+ years, and they're all so fucking stupid, and this is a fucking law firm, supposed to be full of smart people. The amount of money these people get paid for their level of intelligence is amazing, I am unsure how most of the people I worked with even got their degree in the first place, these are supposed to be the top 10% of people in the country according to levels of intelligence and resources, yet they're dumb.

Now imagine the bottom 90%.

It's more like

>spoonfeed me because I don't know how to find anything

That's not what it means at all. Redpill means "I have a general idea about something from the media and school, now I want you to tell me the real truth behind it." Imbecile. Get off this fucking board.

My girlfriend is obsessed with them. She even plays the iOS game religiously. I don't understand why.

ARMENIANS ARE THE BLOOD OF ANCIENT ASSYRIA
DO NOT TRUST THEM
THEIRS IS THE BLOOD OF ISHTAR
ISTAR WALKS IN THEIR SHADOWS
THE SHE-OWL MOST UNCLEAN AND LUSTFUL FOR MORTAL FLESH HAS COME TO ROOST IN THE EAGLE'S EYRIE
BEWARE

She is cheating on you

I think because they're rich, conventionally atractive and famous and can act like total spoiled whores with no consequences. Some girls in my country want to be like that tbqh, famalam.

>Tweens obsessed with the Kardashians

You're so out of touch. Nobody pays attention to them anymore. They only get publicity from people that hate them, people who ironically like them, and from aspiring fashion buffs.

Different ear. Different person.

Kardashians are legit illuminati.

>The real truth.

Usually just contrarian edgy bull shit conspiracy.

jew propaganda and kids not remembering the OJ trial.

Do you live in a small town where trends seem to be behind ?

Because they're living every female's instinctual dream. They're incredibly rich and receive a constant stream of attention for having no real talent. They're so rich they can afford to cover up the fact that none of them are actually very attractive and still have access to high value men.

>Vapid bimbo releases a sextape
>some kike with good connections faps to it and falls in love with her
>uses his connections to meet her
>she a golddigging whore and promises to blow him if he makes her famous
>reality shows are cheap and easy
>women in general idolize reality tv
>they see Kim's show after being addicted to sluts like Paris Hilton and Snooki
>it's like a goddamned second coming of bimbo christ
>Kim's fame is the only thing bigger than her ass
>instant millionaire overnight
>kike that got her famous helps her manage her brand
>advertisements for her everywhere
>more shows, merch, and fame
>it keeps growing like a tumor
>her golddigging family gets jealous and uses their new jew gold to get plastic surgery to compete with her
>kim uses relationship drama as ammo, has a huge televised wedding that was bigger than the royal wedding
>instantly dumps noname guy after the hype dies, and counts her money
>this isn't enough to sate the golddigging genes in her family
>people are moving on to the next vapid show
>She decides to get fat
>A rich nigger notices a phat ass white girl and decides to marry her
>the world explodes as they racemix and "leak" the sextape
>Bruce is sweating this whole time
>his family has gone to absolute shit for money
>these aren't even his kids, what a cuck
>all these years surrounded by vapid bimbos he can't fuck
>his time of fame and glory wiped away forever, never to return as he lives in the shadow of these whores
>WAIT, I KNOW!!!
>"call me caitlyn"

tl;dr - don't actually work for your money

tfw kanye is gilgamesh.

>white girl

lol no

wait, why do you have a bunch of tween girls in your feed?

>different ear

looks the same to me m8

>United Arab Emirates

You tell me.

Yeah tell me about it. I know an accountant who became some upper management but she is always broke.

She makes 80k a year and had to borrow 10k for a down payment on her house from her parents.

She is a fucking accountant who manages other peoples money.

I feel bad for their accounts.

>Armenians
>White

Some group starting with an I and ending with an S needs to make their house go kaboom.

So every girl's dream is to become stupid spoiled rich whore?

kardashians aren't white

hey fuck off

im 1/16th armenian (seriously, no meme) and I'm not anything but white

Yes

Is it just me, or does anyone else get an uneasy feeling just from looking at this picture? I don't know what it is, but there is just something absolutely evil about her. I'm not saying this lightly either. There is something disturbingly unnerving about her.

>1/16th armenian
>White

This triggers the armos

>Their mother is of Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian American.
hmm

they all sold their souls to the devil for fame, that's what it is. I get creeped out by celebrity worship also.

make caitlyn bruce again

Armenians are white tbqh Fambourghini. Like, as white as Greeks.

I literally have no idea why they are even famous. They just kinda showed up out of nowhere, like herpes.

It should make you feel that way. She's the result of evil.

Because the media tells them to be.

What can I say, young minds are easily influenced and corrupted.

>the real truth
How old are you user?

No, that's just the final outcome. Their dream is to find a rich guy and marry him.

>They racemix and "leak" the sextape
This didn't happen.

If I could do it I would

i don't think there's a better representation of the absurd clown world we live in than the kardashians going to church on easter. dressed like a bunch of sluts but wearing virginal white, with their pet niggers in tow

>Kardashians

POO

Old enough to fuck your grandmother, squirt.

Its just marketing. Big ((business)) sees her as marketable to impressionable female youth, basically she is there cash cow atm. If the Kardashian family were no longer profitable, they'd be dropped and fall into obscurity faster than Trump can say YUGEE. She is the Paris Hilton of the 10s

Race-mixing propoganda

Jew propaganda

Does she fuck niggers in front of you while playing the game?

it's surreal to think that those people have combined net worth of several hundred million dollars. and they do nothing with it. they're like dragons,coiled up on their treasure.

INVEST IT IN SOMETHING YOU FUCKS

FUSION ENERGY

SPACE TRAVEL

ANYTHING

Jew propaganda

You're part eggplant.

I'll keep it in my pocket away from poor people.

jews

Their job is to be gossiped about. That is how they make their money. They are relatable and likable just enough to make women care a little about them. The market is conversation and gossip.

It pains me that Kendall is likely a coal burner. That is such a fucking waste. Girls who fuck black guys are worthless, which makes quite the depreciation in her case.

Underrated post.

At least gook plastic barbies look 100 times better than these pile of smelly shit

1 second apart...wew lad

The elites want everyone dead.
It's starting to make sense now.

Useless, plastic, materialistic and degenerate.

Made to brainwash little white girls into thinking a lifestyle of bland consumerism is the climax of female achievement, instead of birthing children.

Hollywood Jew Garbage. 0/10

western """"culture"""" and """"values""""

where making a sextape and being a loud nobody will become a millionaire over someone who is polite and pursued an education

Every woman wants to be like that

That's not at all different from what he posted.

That's what people get for allowing their whore daughters indulge in trash media.

This kardashian shit is one of the worst things to happen in western society. So many people watch and srink this shit down. Young and old. But worst is young. Kids looking up up to a useless rich slut.

youtu.be/BdDwk5qGL8c

I keep trying to sell my soul but nobody ever picks up the call.

Isn't the youngest one pregnant with a mixed race too now?

I swear, the shit Yahoo keeps on its fucking front page.

Kanye is in something like $40 million debt.

Not only is the kardumbians' patriarch a gross egomaniac but also among the worst examples of the proverbial 1%.

Because women follow trends to fit in. It's that simple.

"Do tons of other guys/girls like this? Wrll then I like it too."

You should have learned this back in high school.

just what happens when you peep a bitch who's peeped a bitch eyeing ya bf from a distance

I respect them for whatever business acumen they might have, and their successes at the things that they do.
I have a problem with their influence over the young and impressionable, however.

>redpill
>Kardashians
>Arab flag
>same post

holy fuck this shit should be a fucking insta-ban reported

and it's also a fucking rule violation to be so stupid you have to slide the board needing to be spoonfed dipshit

same

'that time Kim looked like Jafar from Aladdin'

That's what occurs when the semitic Jew jews out the Indo-European Jew

i swear that one on the right is a fucking alien just look at her weird ass fucking face

Girls are whores so therefore they look up to the best whores. i.e. Marilyn Monroe

no, wrong, she's the hottest one

>Kylie is the hottest

holy shit 18+

this is not normal and you should be ashamed of yourself

Yes think back to fairy tales, Cinderella and all that shite.