Drugs because fuck it

Who else here /degenerate/?
No excuses, either. You either are or aren't.
>When the rwds come riding in, I'll trade my execution by being put on the front lines, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q
youtu.be/2PZoE2H66hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never understood illegal drugs when whisky and beer work just fine

Not me, also that looks like candy

A little bit of black and white every couple of months and weed spice between the months.
Also what is that? Looks like some very dirty white or decent black?

Is that crack or heroin?

is that hash?

I used to LOVE drugs. Now I cant take what they do to my brain. I used to bounce back easily after a drug binge, now 1 line of mdma fucks my shit up for 2-3 weeks. Ive definitely done some damage to myself. I just cant take the depression and hopelessness that comes with drugs nowdays for me.

Looks like moonrocks to me.

Booze looses its edge after awhile.

is dat sum pure ass MDMA?

thats what it looks like.

wish i lived in a relevant enough place to get some, its a rare commodity round here.

do plenty of drugs myself

Usually drink, but it's the weekend
Take d.a.r.e. again
It's mdma, tested and certified. I'll post another pic to show the sharp cleavage. (A tale tell sign)

You've clearly never seen rock or H in your life.

OP, are you going to fucking snort that molly? I thought it was molly but you had a straw...
Please just parachute that shit, don't be silly.

Good man.

JUST

I usually parachute, take a shot of Vodka, then do a bump of the remnants.
Sorry, straw was for the photo op

>thinking brown sugar is a drug

what kind of shit post was this?

Brown sugar, usually fin it on the corner mini mart in the canned food isle.

Farrrk. Just looking at that makes me sick. I can't take molly anymore, it just does nothing for me except make me tired and nauseous.

Looks like brown sugar.

>straw
please don't waste all that precious rock via nasal ingestion holy fuck
parachute or gtfo

>even thinking of doing drugs
kill yourself my man

Sorry to hear, bro.

Also, I'm a Hoosier fag. So I don't live anywhere relevant. I just work in the blue collar sector, and when buying "Adam" or "Molly" I have no prob dropping a hundred bucks on a test kit. My main dealer asked for one, a couple days later he called me with the good news.
It's all about being "that guy" and accepting nothing less than perfection.

Never been a fan of the party drugs. I've done E once and it felt like if I stopped moving i would over-heat. I didn't like that.
Riding a good white high for about two days now. Gonna go to sleep here soon there once I get some black.
Hows your night going?

only ever had negative experiences with alchohol.

Opium's pretty good.
If I'm fangin I just make poppy seed tea.
Love me some Mushies, too.
Fucken oath..

some tasty cinnamon there ey

See And for those experienced, the only reason I drink at all is the shot seems to intensify the come up. Probably just because I'm a slight bit tipsy, but it's my ritual

also

>MFW all these fellow Sup Forumsiticians have never even been around or exposed to drugs IRL

Jesus guys, are you all actually shut-in NEETS? I mean, fuck, i was probably introduced to what molly was at 15 at a party. Not when i started doing but when i first saw it.

Are you retarded? If OP is trying to get a nice roll going snorting is pretty much the best way to do it. Parachuting is gay. And banging shit is for junkies.

Where you from OP? I'm not so good at eyeballing but it looks like you got maybe a gram or atleast .5 there. How many points are you trying to do? Last time i did .4 and some shrooms and it was excellent.

Also top 5 favorite drugs?

mine are

1.LSD
2.Weed
3.4-AcO-DMT
4.DMT
5.Alcohol

Also, guys, I'm no addict, and in fact have a military career currently, so i know moderation is key. And honestly if youre an abstinence fag, youre really missing out on a great life experience.

smoke weed

youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q

It's going well, thanks bro.
And I'm drunk now, my pupils are hyper sensitive so I have to wait until tomorrow night so they have time to reconstrict.
And I finally found actual Molly, but in Indy good coke is hard to come by. My nigger friends get some occasionally, and I'm known to pay top dollar for top product. But even offering 100/g it's rare.
Love that software buzz though. And if you have problems sleeping start drinking. It creates cocaethanol (sp?) in your system. Very fucking euphoric, and makes you sleepy. But possibly life threatening.

>Are you retarded? If OP is trying to get a nice roll going snorting is pretty much the best way to do it. Parachuting is gay. And banging shit is for junkies.

>parachute once
>snort a small line in 25 minutes
>parachute another dose slightly larger then the first after you pull the line
If you aren't rolling by then off your ass, then you probably aren't a happy person and should be considering inflective thought.
I don't know the damage of snorting molly but fuck doing it. The post nasal drip is seriously seriously the worst out of any drug I've found.

I tried weed for the first time today before seeing suicide squad.

Took two very long and hard hits. Was coughing and trying to catch breath for a few minutes each time.

Didn't feel a fucking thing except a bit sleepy.

Weed sucks.

shit weed 2bh

you also likely didn't inhale that much, even though you think you did.

probable shitpost but i'll take the bait.

you did it wrong. thats why you didnt get the full effects

Sorry bro, been drinking

I'm from Southside Indianapolis, Indiana
5.amp
4.opiates
3.bud
2.molly
1.molly + amp + bud ohhhh boy lol

And agreed, moderation. I.e. I have .75g of mdma, scored five hours ago. But I work at 9am. So I sit on it until I have a day off. Addicts, well, doesn't matter what's going on, so long as they get a fix

First time is usually shit for people.
You actually aren't smoking properly, sorry, but your long hard hits weren't even/10

Never smoked cigarettes before either. Did do the occasional pipe as a gag gift but never inhaled. Mostly swirled around in the mouth.

Still I sucked on that fucker like I was 20,000 leagues under the sea and the only source of air was a garden hose with a golf ball stuck in it.

what are you going to do with that brown sugar to get high, user?

The drip is disgusting.
At least with software it goes numb so you don't taste diesel all night. Amp you're screwed unless addy, then it's so sweet.

>Circle jerking about drugs on the internet

Are you all 16? The shit is cringe.

try it again some time.

worst case scenario try an edible with a lot baked in. You will definitely feel the effects then.

fucking faggots iv that shit hits you like a fucking train

*snorts and then hawks a loogie in your direction*

i unironically cringed at ur post, btw

Yeah, nah.
You're a cunt, though.

Damn i miss shooting coke

I have tried a lot of different drugs but these days i just smoke pot and drink and rarely do MDMA

I'm planning to stop soon

yeah the only thing I'm interested in anymore are psychedelics.

>iv Molly
U wot?
It's expensive as fuck, but eat it.
>separate cut from soft
>put in a shot of liquor
>shoot
>wait thirty mins
You'll even get the ringers this way, just takes a while to absorb

That feels...
>Wave incoming on mushrooms
>Body feels heavy and weightless at the same time
>Shit starts getting wrecked
Is it normal after a few weeks of mushy binge to keep seeing patterns and tracers?
Nothing invasive, but its been over a month and there's still Aztec shit in my carpet.

Cigs are cool. Im addicted them currently, i don't reccomend that.

But honestly, whether you don't smoke cigs at all or you do it every-day, having a cigarette after just getting really high is a great feeling, you will not regret that shit.

But yeah, next time you try it, make sure it's some high grade, high clalss loud shit, however you fags call good weed wherever you live, preferably smoke out of a pipe or bong but if you dont have either of those get a drug friend to roll you a blunt.

Take atleast 3 decent sized hits, inhale it in your lungs for ATLEAST 3 seconds, (to make sure you inhale right, after you draw the smoke into your mouth open your mouth and immediately breathe in again) then blow it out and generally take as many as you can, but atleast 3 your first go. Then a cig promptly after.

Listening to music is a must
Video games are a plus
food is way better
talking to friends is a lot more interesting
movies/shows/news/Sup Forums is great too being high
sex as well if youre into that sorta thing.

I party hard op
Blow, m, acid. It's all great

Drugs are great until you get addicted.
Even fast food is addicting. People think they have more willpower than reality.

vanilla fag here with caffeine and alcohol (each daily) preferably together

What drug is that? MDMA?

lmao im drunk right now i have no idea why i responded to you

RARE?

>tfw you testkit and the results are black as a moonless night

Looks yummy user, so you're just rolling balls hanging out on Sup Forums?

youtu.be/2PZoE2H66hk

Banging molly by far blows any other roa out of the water even though the comedown is god awful and comes within an hour. its like getting strapped to the front of a jet and flying at supersonic speeds.

>It's expensive as fuck, but eat it.
Fuck I don't know how I didn't know that. If you can really get a ringer from drinking it I might just end up back on white because of you. Definitely gonna try this

implying you need alcohol when videogames are a thing

that looks like some good trolly molly OP, Im jelly.

hahahahaha retard.

>implying vidya isn't more fun when you're drunk but not too shitfaced to even play them
Protip: drinking just the right amount gets you in "the zone". You'll suck if you get any less or more intoxicated, but as long as you stay at exactly that level you'll wipe the floor with anything you're up against.

who else /dabs/ here?

MDMA is for faggots.

Lol
In that case I was kidding

But by expensive I meant .5g+ a run... Yea. Lol
Indeed.
This guy knows .

Kinda embarrassed about it but I'm an addict. I've been thinking about checking into rehab but I'll miss my weed.

Mandy (mdma) isnt expensive in the UK like 30 or 40 quid a gram.

>dime bag
>girl
>intentionally showing that
>addict from a dime bag

fuck off thanks :)

Ignore this user Tits then fuck off, thanks.

>cheaper
>vapor instead of smoke
>way more potent
>can discreetly get high anywhere with a pen
Only downside is it fucking trashes your tolerance. I was spending waaaay too much on bud at one point (upwards of 2oz a week) so I switched to wax. I blew 2 grand in a month on that habit and couldn't even feel normal weed again for a month and I was fiending real bad. I was literally dabbing the entire time I was awake. Nonstop packing and ripping the vape all day every day. The longest I'd go without dabbing was a 30 min tops trip to go get more. IMO the feeling of getting 11/10 dabbed out far surpasses nearly everything else including IV opiates, coke, and benzos. Dabs are way better than weed but it's so easy to wreck your tolerance and start ripping dabs like a crack fiend. After you get used to wax green is just never the same.

I'll second that.
Shit, nigger, I'll send ya some Molly if ya delivar

Some of us don't want to wake up in our own piss and puke.
>weed spice
Brother, you need to never smoke that shit again. Scrupulous people order currently legal chemicals from china that they then mix into water and spray it on whatever type of green leaf spice they can find for cheap. Heroin does not harm you as much as this synthetic shit. If you think "but i can pass a drug test", you need to understand you will only keep passing it until the chemical in the spice you smoked gets recognized and prohibited. Some chemicals can be traced in for years, a few for the rest of your life.

Lets see them sweete

This obviously the drug addict thread. Fucking retards

>Implying that not seeing a rock or H in your life is a bad thing.

Gtfo nigger.

Not Adam, he means coke. I was talking about eating it

>asking a drug addict to show us tits

What's retarded about that?

Anyone here ever done micro dosing? Lots of people say it's good for your mental health/ resolves past issues/ makes everyday great/ stops addictions/ and a boatload of other benefits.
Is there any support to non trip levels of hallucinogens positively affecting people?

only fucking trash does that shit

derp not sage

I haven't micro dosed per-se, but I have done 1/8th of shrooms and went out and shot my bow during very beginning of trip. I was amazing, I was focused, heavily instinctual, it just came more natural and clearly. I totally immediately understood how Natives could micro dose mescaline and hunt. Makes 100% sense.

Thanks for the bump
But I have to get some rest. I work in four hours.
I'll use this tripcode tomorrow night if anyone is wanting to get /comfy/. Probably around 1- 2 am establishing

1. it's a dude
2. it's oregano

Smoke another bong, degenerate

I don't think one can actually smoke a bong without melting the bong and inhaling the smoke from the glass, and quite frankly user I don't have the time or resources for that.

I always prep with a micro. Tonight I railed a bit of my op. It always makes it hit harder and longer.

Thanks for the input annon
That lines up with what I've heard (focus, clarity)
I used to side with the DRUGS R BAD but there is waaay to much about the positive effects of LSD 'shrooms to discount them as a bad thing.
Not quite on my topic but still good input

Why are you snorting ketamine

Nice place to be

Drugs are bad if abused. Something like LSD and shrooms, and any heavy psychedelic really must be used with caution, very seldom, and only for the right reasons, imo. These things can change you and turn you into a zombie. Use it as a window, don't get addicted to the window.

You're gonna notice that shit for the rest of your life

Psychedelics are redpills, everybody gets a different mileage out of them but if you're still more aware of certain things that long after then you probably got a real good ride out of it, try and appreciate that instead of worrying about it

>Drugs are bad if abused
Thought that went without saying, but yeah, no contest to that.
> for the right reasons
Yep, I'm curious if it can help with my fucked up mind
>must be used with caution, very seldom
Clear as crystal.
Microdoising is considered 1-15 ug
A trip occurs at 150-400 ug
A risk of (pleasure originated) addiction seems very low unless you fuck up big time on measurements.

what does taking that feel like?

user go innawoods -- abuse to me means relying on drugs of any kind to fix something about yourself. That's the wrong answer, I promise you,

If your mind is fucked up, go inna woods, and get away from other people for a little bit. Consider solo camping for a weekend.

RELIANCE of any kind on drugs IS the problem.

>user go innawoods
I fucking wish I could
>abuse to me means relying on drugs of any kind to fix something about yourself
Very yes. That's the same reasoning that made LSD so interesting. It can "reset" your brain to some extent from what I've read, without constant use. Sources have been long forgotten.

It's just HPPD m8. It goes away after a while. At most the residual visuals will last a few months.

You are nothing but a drain for society, just kill yourself desu

>"reset" your brain
Let's say that's true, is that what you really want?

I'm gonna get super gay here for a second but, user you're a very special and beautiful person with your own gifts and attributes you have acquired from your own life and your own perception, there is no one else like you, and whatever it may be, there is something inside you to offer the world. Do you really want to go about destroying that because you're hungry for a greener grass? It's that very desperation that will undo you if you seek it bad enough. And it won't be good.

Sometimes, most of the time, in life taking the more difficult road has the higher pay off. Handle this problem you have on your own, you will thank yourself later.

You can go inna woods, what is holding you back?