Hungary

How does Sup Forums feel about Hungary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nqGxpJoWY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love hungary

i feel like I should probably eat something haha

I'm ambivalent. I appreciate the culture, history and cities but hate their rightist government and fascist paramilitaries.

Nice people and beautiful cities

One of the most based countries in Europe.

(Other being Ireland and Switzerland)

hungarian girls are pretty
youtube.com/watch?v=-nqGxpJoWY8
and cuddly

I feel hungry now

>fascist paramilitaries
wat

They are not aryan cucks, love them

except for the "fascist" part yes, hungarians hunt down illegal immigrants (and gypsies) and kick them away to Croatia or Slovakia
they're quite xenophobic

i dont know much about them, but i know they like paprika :)

I'm a little hungry so that's why I'm gonna eat some Mac and cheese soon for dinner

But srsly my College has a sister school over there in Budapest and one of my Friends studied abroad there for a Semester and she is currently over there now getting her Masters. She said she absolutely loves it over there

>they're quite xenophobic
That's a great thing

yeah but slovak calling you "fascist" is overdoing
you guys are too laid back for real fascism
you're also lenient: AFAIK you never sent a refugee to Romania because that's a death sentence for them

You say that as if it's a bad thing

It is, xenophobia is evil :)

good guys. Unfortunately the only thing I know about modern hungary is there are a lot of great dentists there

I was talking about Magyar Gárda and 64 Counties Youth Movement. Irredentist and ultranationalist groups.

oh! i see

no, its more like, the usual Hungarian - Roman hate thing (we don't want to add fuel to it) and they are usually kicked back to the country they got caught closest to.

A history of constantly being invaded and a collapsed multi-culti empire does that to people.
Its more like, we don't give our trust that easily (the people, the government on the other hand likes china and russia)

Memetic groups, who no one takes seriously but the media (and the leftists) and are blown out of proportion.

Do Hungarians feels butthurt about not having a coastline?

Not really.

Kicking them here, so we have to kick them to Serbia, is a bad thing

Or a good thing...

>64 counties youth movement
thats basically a Sup Forums meeting, dont worrry

depends, do you want them dead or not?
plus i never understood it: shouldn't they be sent to Germany which is where they want to get at anyways?

Croatia does its part playing a civilized country with immigration laws

>teaching those fuckers a lesson that you are full and they should fuck off
>they should constantly get kicked around in the balkans in an infinite loop of missery

Its a good thing.

>But when in '56 the world welcomed Hungarians with open arms
Yeah and those fuckers are still living where ever the fuck they went. Those who stayed and their descendants are the ones who don't want new faces here.

Bought and sword from there.

Great sword.

post pic

>beautiful country
>most beautiful women in all of Europe
>keeps refugees out
>good food (gulash soup)
>interesting language
what's not to like

Filled with the most lazy and apathetic people I've ever met.

They have the sexiest leather masters.

Where is it and are those people white

Hungarians are actually descendants from central asia so no, they were never white

Churkas are never welcome in Russia and why would I like them even if they call themselves "Hungary"

frens

Magyar is best ally

you have to go back Lazlo

Trips of truth
Singles of truth
True

I feel nothing but love :3

little shits