1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. what is your honest opinion about this country

Could be much better

(Fucked up because of the retarded war on drugs)

shithole like the rest of latin america

shithole

:3

*gets beheaded*

you would be fine if you weren’t licking mutts’ assholes this much

why do you guys hate us so much?

i like how you are colonizing USA

it's the truth
sorry

>tfw no mx bf
Is my honest opinion

The India of the Americas (Brazil is the China of the Americas)

my favorite part in red dead redemption

ig?

Fuck you piece of shit

what's your problem?

They can improve, nice people, wish they didn't hate our guts

My ancestors :)

I don't remember

You and your bait bullshit are my problem pendejo

t shart in mart

Shithole country

how am i baiting?

>shart in mart
Nah. I am a gook but you guys are kinda like Indians in that a lot of you guys come here even it the industry they are wroking is different and that you guys, just like how India is overshadowed by China in Asia, are overlooked in LatAm compared to Brazil

what are you talking about?

you don't wanna share

problems with drug lords, but my meme opinion is that their people are good

you would be fine if you weren’t licking chechens assholes, fucking pedoraha.

Mexico had a greater long term effect on US politics than the Soviet’s ever had ;^)

Nice bait, try it again when Brazil exports more than us and it isn't bananas

Fuck you

are you that butthurt norteño?

are you autistic or something? what the fuck is wrong with you? why are you so mad?

>doesn’t control Central America and Cuba

Could do better so 8/10

Beautiful country, good people, bad luck

People hate Mexico because they’re jealous that it gets more attention from strong senpai America than their own irrelevant countries do.

> could do better
lol thats an understatement
theyre basically useless

It’s a nice and cheap place to visit but wouldn’t live there. I like Tijuana girls. I like Mexican author books. Also soccer rivalry.

this. it's not our fault to be so popular.

arent mostly americans that hate mexico? it's not like the rest of the world has any contact with them (dunno how they relate with south america, if hate them because only route to go to usa by road)

It’s incomplete

unironically the best country on the planet

>muh chi!!!

Jealous cucks who were born in feminine nations.

all of latin america hates us

Nice country, nice people, needs to get its shit together about crime, also stop stealing some of our dishes/recipes pls.

Great food, unhygienic, short, chubby, corrupt, crime

for legit reasons? i doubt it's about the drugs, lot of places in south america did and do great at that

i don't know, but i guess it's because of this

I like Spen
Mostly because of idiotic futbol rivalry
Which is sad because I actually like all of South America

>for legit reasons?
i don't know how they could have any legit reasons to hate us, we don't really interact with them and normal mexicans hardly ever think about them

>futbol rivalry
well "people" here kill each other for that so it's not that incredible to understand

Nearly all of our stereotypes but amplified

>futbol rivalry
>I swear I'm not baiting

Fuck you

The mere act of Americans putting Mexicans on a level of significant acknowledgement whether positive or negative causes people, especially Europeans and South Americans immense butthurt.

Mexico final form

that's not me you fucking retard

youre being cheated, nobody thinks about them enough to hate them, but theyd love for that to be the case.
literally pic related.

it's funny how those are actually 3 different mexicans

Food is nice. I like some of your music.

mmmmm

why is there some panamanian who constantly talks bad about us, then?

He’s jealous
He’s the same autist who was making the point in how Panama was going to be a tech superpower or some shit like that

>implying
I'm just telling you to go fuck yourselves, this recurring bait thread is shit, you idiots, regardless of if it's 1 guy or 3, are shit, try and fucking stop me from saying it it like it is, you don't like to get hate, don't go fishing for it

You too Panasimian, go fuck yourself, we live rent free in your head

uhm but i dont know europeans who care?
honest question, what's the point of panama and all those small meme cunts in central america? dont know your history

you're bing so ridiculous, the only people being sourgrapes rn are south and central americans plus you, besides that the thread is pretty comfy

literally who?

*being

Panama is an American vassal state
Exists only because they wanted a canal
Central American cunts are product of the incompetence of the Mexican empire of 1821, and the later incompetence of the Central American republic

>Flag
Mexicans I know are cool with legendary bantz
Would like to visit, not live there
Decent food
Amazing wommins

I don't like the beheading and corrupt gov't tho

Panama was part of Colombia until the USA intervened and pushed a secessionist movement

Circle jerks - Wild in the Streets
That is My firat thought when i hear about Mexico, Good culture and energetic people

but all those places are shitholes, right? i mean i never hear of the great accomplishments of panama, honduras, costa rica, nicaragua, guatemala...at best you hear about sex tourism, maybe we just dont know the good things?
what do they have to gain from being indipendent
why dont they unify or something, do each of them get a % on drugs moving from south to usa?

Could have been if it wasn't for La Creatura....

Apart from my favorite drink tequila and the best habanero pepper all I can say is that it's just Spanish Brazil

people go to central america for sex tourism?

This

didnt mean like that, but that if i hear anything about those cunts it's just pics of whores or drug related stuff

Well Panama and Costa Rica are fairly well off
Panama is a tax heaven so it gets a lot of foreign money
Costa Rica is fairly peaceful and developing well by keeping out of the shitstorm that it is the rest of CA
It’s funny because they almost stayed as a Mexican state after their succession
But they are doing fine now anyway
I like them

oh good for them then, maybe im generalizing them to Haiti and dirt cookies

mexicans and colombians love to badmouth central america, because thats the only place they feel theyy can bully. you can see here that they are the first to have an opinion on this region. except when they realize costa rica and panama are better than their toilet countries basically, then they get bitter

>Central American cunts are product of the incompetence of the Mexican empire of 1821, and the later incompetence of the Central American republic
Not so, this is dismissing their history and identity. The Capitania General de Guatemala was established in 1609, prior to that the area had gone through severe problems in adminsitration with the capital of Guatemala being moved a number of times and the church being the de facto administrator for much of the territory. It simply wasn't practical to govern the territory from Mexico City given mountains and deep jungle made communication overland difficult and oceanic routes were hampered by the necessity of going round the Yucatán peninsula, as a contrast management of the Philipines in Asia was a more straightforward task for the Audiencia de México. Guatemala was well on its way to becoming a separate viceroyship, much like Nueva Granada and Río de la Plata, by the time of independence. The reason it was let go without a fight after the dissolution of the Mexican Empire was practical necessity, it was expensive for Mexico to control a territory it could obtain little value from in terms of commerce and resources. Also the local elites saw little use for a far away administration in which they'd have little influence. Now Chiapas was an exception, it could be reached much easier via land and its elites were deeply connected to Mexico, Soconusco had previously been an Aztec outpost.

As for the short lived Central American republic the same problems abounded in the region itself and were magnified by ethnic divissions amongst indigenous peoples. For the most part Central America was centralized around seaports with vast stretches of difficult to traverse jungle between them, it wasn't all that much different from the Caribean and for practical effects they might have as well been separate islands, they were esentially isolated from each other so they balcanized.

Panama ofc is a different story.

t acomplejado, we don't care about you at all

Panama Is actually really wealthy by Lati American standards, only Puerto Rico has a higher purchasing power than them. Costa Rica is comfy and mostly violence free. The other little countries between Costa Rica and Mexico are quite violent and poor

which region of mexico has the best cuisine?

>because thats the only place they feel theyy can bully
Wrong, we literally can shit on all of our neighbors in some way or another (and most colombians on here actually do it all the time). Panama is actually the only one we can't bully that much but there are still some arguments in our favor against you.

the south

would be a nice country if it wasn't for the crime / drug problem
this

It needs to stay in its shithole

But we don't. All the Spanish I know are chill.

>Think skyscrapers built with tax-haven money make them better.

Panama is and always will be the asshole of North America. I can think of more redeeming features for Haiti than Panama.

>Costa Rica is fairly peaceful and developing well by keeping out of the shitstorm that it is the rest of CA

kek not even fucking close.

You proved his point fatass.

cvck

mexico btfo USA in the first round

Oaxaca or Yucatan?

Oaxaca

flag
I consider Sicario a documentary

Brothers.