It's September 1st. Donald Trump drops out of the Presidential race. In a panic, the Republicans nominate Paul Ryan

It's September 1st. Donald Trump drops out of the Presidential race. In a panic, the Republicans nominate Paul Ryan.

Do you vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/05/this-is-not-conservatism-paul-ryan-goes-after-nehlen-and-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah. sure. i guess.

My main concern is to keep the supreme court from tipping anymore to the left.

no I vote Jill Stein and join her campaign and try to seduce her

Personally, no, he's too much of a cuck

Nah, I'd rather vote for Hillary and watch the world burn.

Ryan would just take it up the ass by Democrats anyways.

Republican voting for Clinton here

I would switch to Ryan. Fuck Drumpf.

Ryan is losing his re-election bid next week, bro, sorry that your fantasy won't work out.

No, I would feel the johnson.

>It's September 1st. Donald Trump drops out of the Presidential race. In a panic, the Republicans nominate Paul Ryan.
>Do you vote for him?

You likely wouldn't be able to. Most states already file candidates by then.

Even if Trump died on September 1st he'd be on the ballot in a lot of states.

depends, is he a neocon?

Real talk what are the chances of this?

I will vote for a ham sandwich before I ever vote Clinton.

Cayman ?

No. I'd stay home.

>I would switch to Ryan
I bet you would, you fucking cuck faggot.

>It's September 1st. Donald Trump drops out of the Presidential race.
another democrat that believes the media.

massively, he was Romney's VP pick in 2012, and is very much an establishment politician. He'd probably be no better than Clinton.

yes, home of the island jews.

>trump drops out of the Presidential race
good joke user

When Trump drops out I'll still vote Hillary just in case Trump's delusional inbred supporters do a write in. This will spare them the embarrassment of having to find a replacement. Trump is too busy going bankrupt in Atlantic City to run a country.

Heck no. I would rather have female Richard Nixon in office than that faggit

one hopes...

but trump will never drop out

he'll go out in spectacular fashion bringing the entire republican party down with him for a decade to come

>Trump is too busy going bankrupt in Atlantic City to run a country

>Well, I'd give your husband the heart transplant ma'am, but I'm too busy getting a C on a history test in Middle School, sorry!

This election is not for president, it's for several supreme court justices.

Vote for the republican, anything else is a vote for Hillary.

Johnson just like last time.
I will never vote for a cuck.

idk, i havent done a lot of research on him, can someone list some policies he wants to enforce and his general idea/what we wants to do?

OP is saying a hypothetical situation. Not "this will happen". He is saying "if this happens".

If I hadto vote for a Globalist, it'd be Gary Johnson. I'd least I could smoke weed as I watch this country go to shit.

Yes. I'd vote him off the island.

>My main concern is to keep the supreme court from tipping anymore to the left.
Oh, you mean the people who voted in favor of forcing the public to bankroll corporate lobbyists (the "mandate")

and who voted in favor of eminent domain

the left, indeed

Not very good. All the republicans in my state are all white suburban cuckservatives.

>because politico isn't literally a DNC puppet

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808

He doesn't like the alt-right very much. Still better than Clinton tho.

hotair.com/archives/2016/08/05/this-is-not-conservatism-paul-ryan-goes-after-nehlen-and-the-alt-right/

To hell with him. Can't even swing a shitty little state like Wisconsin to our side.

I have figured it out. No matter how much of a fuck up is potus all he needs to do is keep smiling, say nice things how we live in a better society. You gotta give the public a good feeling. So I present to you my mr nice guy

Damn, Sup Forums BTFO by Paul "Kill Them All" Ryan.