On the recent false-flag

All of you realize the "raid" wasn't CTR shills, it was the other Sup Forums on that other mongolian wedding cake website false-flagging as shills, right? They admitted it. They do this to us every few months. You all realize that right? You realize shills are like parasites that infiltrate and don't want their cover blown, so they never do something like you faggots would do, right? Raids are what Sup Forumsacks do, not what subversive infiltrators do. That's obvious right?

Ok, I've said my peace.
You may now call me a shill.
Because shills are so obvious in everything they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
archive.is/sm0oY
linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Citation needed.

I find it kind of funny.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Booooooooooollshit.

They even framed us for all the doxxing:

>archive.is/sm0oY

They use us like a patsy, because the average intellect around here today is tier. You faggots can be made to do anything, and they manipulate you into chasing your own tails for weeks on end.

you're right, this is all another ruse. I'm a shill just trying to top off my paycheck before the pay period ends. They even pay me extra for talking this way, because it "breaks the 4th wall" and makes people unsure about whether I'm really a shill or not. Nothing to see, carry on.

What makes you think they framed us? It might have very well been us - not that it matters.

False-flag? Really? You realize there's plenty of people who browse Sup Forums because they think the majority of the people here are fucking retards and enjoy it. Most of the time people like this aren't motivated to talk but just wants a quick laugh but sometimes there's reason to get more involved in the mocking when there's a happening.

actually most shills and shitposting come from /intl/ and /cow/

>divide and conquer

kys pls

It's just trolls. They were the same people saying True Conservative back during the Cruz arc.

Who fucking cares who gets the credit? We're all anonymous here. Credit means jack shit. Besides, they hate idiotic censorship and shills even more over there. Kinda why they left here.

What if it was a triple double nigger deluxe where CTR posts on double chin chan to recruit for a shill raid while simultaneously framing mountain dew chan?

It doesn't really even matter who does it. The raids are pointless here. We are impervious.

Who got

The shilling goes beyond CTR. Few miles from CTR HQ is MCLarty, their international thugs. Here's one agent. Pic related

linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a

Awful lot of honkies #WhiteFeminism

>What makes you think they framed us?
Because I'm from the IRC where they were we did the digging, isn't it fucking obvious? You complete sacks of shit wouldn't believe the truth if someone molded into a dildo and raped you with it. I can sit here all day proving it to you, and tomorrow it'll be all day thread about "le CTR raid". It's because you're so addicted to happenings, and so addicted to paranoid fantasies, you'll willingly LARP aling with anything that even has a glimmer of being plausible. You are the greatest playground for trolls on the Internet, because you're so easily fooled and led around by the prospect of a "happening feel". No matter how I prove this to you, no matter how hard I try, you'll be this way tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that. It's both hilarious and depressing, like staring at a trainwreck of human potential.

>They even framed us for all the doxxing:
>>archive.is/sm0oY
>They use us like a patsy, because the average intellect around here today is tier. You faggots can be made to do anything, and they manipulate you into chasing your own tails for weeks on end.

Haha, that's fucking nasty. They're like a serious Sup Forums. Don't you know Sup Forums is satire?

>CTW staff are connected to everything dark and shady in DC politics
>thus, they were here blowing their cover as hard as humanly possible because someone spiked the water cooler with Ecstacy and they temporarily decided to out themselves so they could never operate here again
please don't ever reproduce, your genes need to die with you.

What happened and what is CTR?

>They even framed us for all the doxxing:

Framed us for what? The doxxing started here until the mods banned every single person who posted in those threads.

Why would they? They support Trump more than here. Are you upset that all the CTR employees personal details were posted there?

>Don't go to cripplechan there is nothing to see there

Nice try fagget

all these newfags dont realize that argentinabro is right. you are white argies even for just this one time

>post a shitload of fake shill threads
>post threads complaining about shill threads you created and say you are jumping ship to 10-2 chan pol
>profit

Like clockwork

>Framed us for what? The doxxing started here
Does it really need to be explained how anyone can post on anyonymous indonesian basketweaving websites? Just because it was posted here doesn't mean "we" did or didn't do anything, do you follow?
>Why would they?
Read the fucking thread.
>They support Trump more than here
Read the fucking OP. How did it hurt support for Trump you fucking genius? It didn't. You're so fucking stupid you can't even comprehend HOW anyone could possibly ruse or false flag you here. You'll never tell when it's happening, or even afterward when the people who did it are sitting on their website laughing about it.

How can halfchin even compete?

>Are you upset that all the CTR employees personal details were posted there?

No its hilarious, i'm just enjoying shitting on my intellectual inferiors It's like reading Shakespeare to a dog, you just state blankly at me the whole time and bark occasionally.