>it's falling apart

Laughing out loud. This is the EXACT situation we had with Brexit. Extensive media shilling plus demoralization that spreads far and wide even to this dark corner of the internet.

Yet the people know the truth. The celebrities endorse him. The rallies are huge. The people have had enough of current politics. They're not happy with the establishment. Say it with me, increasingly nervous man:

>PRESIDENT TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_26/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160701-20160804/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/03/12/the-problem-with-modern-polling-in-one-chart/
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html?_r=0
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/eu-referendum-polls/
longroom.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, he's doing great.

The numbers are great. He has the best numbers.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Polls regularly showed a Brexit win, no poll is showing Trump winning.

Please explain.

They are if you look at the trendlines.

Hillary's convention bump is not going to hold.

>no poll is showing Trump winning.
dat dillusion tho

I'm sorry, are many dozens of polls just a media narrative as well?

It's only been a week since Trump was in the lead

Shouldn't you be prepping Ahmed instead of posting on Sup Forums?

>no poll
get out of here shill/troll

Also, notice how Remain was winning much more in the beginning, this is the same shit. The elections have barely begun; just wait until the debates.

For the first time ever, since reversed back to historical average.

Yes actually. Its blatant fabrication. Reminder to sage and report "Muh polls" threads.

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_26/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160701-20160804/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

The American election doesn't work like a simple referendum vote. Elections here are determined by the electoral college, there is literally no way Trump can realistically become president.

Fucked up the date, look at this one. It looks close to me

Kek, they bought back unskewed polls this time around? for sure it is to be trusted. It will be as deadly accurate as unskewed polls?

>Muh media bias
It would be a different story if Trump wasn't getting blown the fuck out in 90% of the polls.

I've been driving across country this week and of one thing I'm sure, Trump will win easily.

I saw tons of kids with Trump tshirts (obviously expressing their parent's choice)

drive the roads: you won't see a single Hillary bumper sticker. You do see Trump.

He's got it in the bag.

>Brexit will never win
>A woman MP was even killed by a nationalist, everyone will surely vote Remain
>Literally every celebrity and politician supports Remain

fast forward 2 weeks

>waaaah
>waaaah why did this happen

>a pol was wrong four years ago so a poll now is wrong because I say so
Learn to use basic reason nigger

Kek, forgetting to cherry pick the dates? that's a paddlin.

If you really go out there you will see how much Trump has this country on lockdown. Hillshills don't stand a chance against the choice of the PEOPLE.

yeah I wish but you are a delusional
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

retard needs to get his fucking shit together

>bet on Trump when the returns are 2.6x
>check the odds yesterday, the returns are over 3x
>today, the betting on the election has been closed
What the fuck is going on at bookmakers?

>cherry pick the dates
You mean showing the most recent data?
>Australian education

Polls have been wrong in Britain for the last 20 years
But in America, they've had general election polls pretty much figured out for a long time
The polls are right, just like they were with Romney Vs Obama, Trump is fucked

No, it is the idea of 'unskewing' the polls that is hilarious and flawed. It is literally no methodology, quite simply it is "I think he is winning, so I will assign a random number to ensure he is ahead in each and every poll"

It is the same nonsense unskewedpolls tried

There is no science behind it.

Also

>prefer 1 poll over many polls averaged out

Quite a cherry picker, aren't you?

it's still early as fuck
the first debate hasn't even happened yet ffs

Nice lying potatonigger. Polls have been increasingly inaccurate over the years and even professional pollsters are becoming nervous and questioning of their own profession. Polls didn't predict the midterm election landslide for republicans, polls didn't predict Brexit. Deal with the facts.

>the polls are wrong in Britain
>but they're correct in America

>tfw I feel great about Trump and the debates haven't even started yet

Low energy shills BTFO, though to be honest I don't think their heart was in it to begin with so maybe they don't even care.

That is quite simply not true at all.

They have been correct every single presidential election since 1936. Please stop lying.

The entire polling industry is in crisis. People change the way they behave, it has drastically changed even since 2012. Thinking of how Trump had the most votes of any republican candidate ever and the dems had low voter turnout means the dynamic is different. This is basic empiricism and reason.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/03/12/the-problem-with-modern-polling-in-one-chart/
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html?_r=0

Deal with facts you dumb fucking nigger.

he said increasingly inaccurate, in that they're more & more off from the actual percentages of election day

besides, this election is unprecedented and totally unique -- the white turnout vote is going to be huge

They were incorrect about republican congress landslide, they were wrong about Brexit, now they will be wrong about Trump. What are you gonna do about it? lel

Daily Reminder that Sup Forums memed so hard that vote rigging was called out in Austria and now Hofer will become president in a re run.

Daily reminder that no polls can numerically defy the divine get of KEK himself.

Daily reminder that if Wikileaks doesn't drop the bomb, and if Hillary does not have a stroke on stage, she will somehow be memed into killing a bus full of children .

Time to rally the poor whites

How are you this stupid? reuters literally admitted to rigging the polls favouring trump to make hillary look better. God youre fucking stupid.

Everyone got the general election results wrong for Britain in 2014, everyone.
Nate Silver predicted 2012 election to a T last time and he is the gold standard now, he has trump at around 15% chance at winning and with the debates coming that will only go lower
I would like Trump to win, but I have been here since 2010, you guys are probably recent arrivals, just mentally prepare yourselves

>breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
>On Sunday’s Breitbart News Daily with SiriusXM host Alex Marlow, political strategist Pat Caddell outlined his charge that Reuters tampered with its own daily tracking poll to manufacture a sudden surge for Hillary Clinton.
>“They not only changed their formula, to put Hillary ahead. They went back and changed the results, for a week of results where Trump was ahead, and then they turned those into Hillary leads,” said Caddell. “They also erased all the former polling off the site. They didn’t tweak their procedure – they cooked it.”

>anecdotal evidence

Not enough. None of these polls matter. They are worth jack shit. The results of the election can be seen on the streets of America.

>They have been correct every single presidential election since 1936. Please stop lying.

Why does every election cycle produce these types of claims? Every time, its a different organization, and its almost always wrong.

Nate Silver made dozens of incorrect predictions during the republican primaries. Its fair to say he has as much trust as a fucking rock now. I've been here since 2008. Stop concern trolling if you can't debate basic reason.

>Polls regularly showed a Brexit win, no poll is showing Trump winning.

Polls never had leave winning by w couple of points only weeks out from the referendum, Remain had a double digit lead for months before.

Truman stole the election with the help of the OSS and soon after created the National Security Act and the NSA and CIA from OSS spooks.

And it wasn't the jews.
It's never the jews.

>we

This, even the bookmakers were calling it for Remain at about 60%. It seemed like they were quite surprised by the outcome and you could have made decent bank by betting on Leave.

If there's one thing I've learned it's that you always win when you bet on the will of real people.

Please just read blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/eu-referendum-polls/

You think Hillary is gonig to rally poor whites?

>Sup Forums falling for the poll meme

Buchanan didn't run on polls either and people were gobsmacked by his success. Who cares about votes anyway? I thought we are a movement! We will change much more than one office as a movement, guys!

>The shilling is strooong with this one.

Of course not, the workers themselves must seize the memes of production. Please tell me this is a dig on the CPUSA

This website has polls adjusted for the sampling bias
longroom.com/

See:

Trump is a Russian shill, surrounded himself with traitors

That has been disputed heavily and with no significant counter arguments. Do you wish to supply one?

Just make sure to apologize to the Irish flag the election general thread the next day

Those polls under sampled blacks and hispanics, though primarily blacks. What is your point? The polls were biased agianst Obama in the 2012 election, so the polls are biased against Clinton in this election?

Americans should still register and vote Trump.

You are a cosmopolitan retard and barely even Irish.

>Americans should still register and vote Trump.
If they're sure Trump is going to win then there's no point voting, right?

You should answer counter-arguments instead of switching proxies maybe :)

Fucking baltic butthurt belt cucks. You fuckers would bend over for all the Middle East and and Africa combined for your bullshit conspiracy propaganda about Russia. Every fucking post by you cucks has to be about fucking Russia.

I hope the US pulls out of NATO soon so we can stop giving you paranoid cucks our tax dollars.

I never understood these polls.

I'm not apart of them and literally everyone I know at work and in my social life are not a part of them.

How are these every even remotely accurate?

Face it goobers, Trump is done. Gallup has been wrong once.

no, they can be manipulated/faked to show whatever the msm want to show

Yes there is a point to voting. Securing victory is allways a good idea.

Americans should register to vote asap, and vote Trump when the election is held.

The polls didnt close up until under a month before the referendum. The people will find their courage.

Fuck the MSM

They have been serving lies for 10 years now. This is no different.

They are wrong every time a sitting president is relected according to that gif. Obama was predicted to lose to Romney in his re-election. The same with George Bush vs Kerry. The exception being Clinton. Reagan was predicted to lose both elections he won

Read you gif

>Nate Tin
>relevant

didn't he have Trump at over 50% earlier last week?

yea man, it must've all changed this then!

B-BUT THE CROWDS! THE BUMPER STICKERS! THE BRITISH REFERENDUM!!!!

Shills abandoned thread a while ago. They dissipate so quickly when a logical argument is presented.

>this backwards retard logic
we're going for the record faggot, try and correct it all you like but it won't amount to shit

>Steven universe

Tumblr cancer whales get the fuck out.

Nice editing skills you fucker

of course they do

and all its does is strengthen peoples resolves when they come to this Sup Forums boogeyman they've heard of and see logical arguments ignored.

if anything the shills are helping us

>Polls regularly showed a Brexit win
Entire last week showed Remain winning by 5-10 points as you can clearly see from the table.

>no poll is showing Trump winning
Literally what.

>you were born just in time to see the Republican mass suicide
Feels good man

>britbongistan
>removing themselves from globalists
R-rule britbongistan r-right?

I'm guessing Trump will turn off our nuclear defense grid and let the Russians walk in.

>part of the Five Eyes
>not globalist

I can't wait for the Trumpfags to starting eating each other like the Berniebros are right now.

I can't wait for Nips to learn English grammar.

We are united under the banner of almighty Trump

Nothing can stop us. We will bring it home together.

only faggots are voting in the polls, when the time comes, they already know who they are voting for, the polls are just a waste of time because everyone already knows she's probably got them rigged too.

Central Limit Theorem, it's all backed by math

But the sample needs to be unbiased to be an accurate representation.

Decades of science and math have been perfecting this technique, only problem is all that goes out the window when you start taking bribes to skew the representation.

Also something I forgot to add in the OP: What is the silent majority?

A lot of folks are afraid to admit voting for Trump to be politically correct. The people's choice will win.

Yeah, look at those polls, so obvious!!!1elf

>PRESIDENT TRUMP

MAGA

The polls predicted

>hung parliament
>UK to remain in the EU

This is actually a pretty awesome picture.

ty senpai. made a pepe the king version too

>coherent argument
>LALALA POLLS DON'T MATTER FEELZ ARE REALZ RALLIES BLAH BLAH

kys

PRESIDENT TRUMP

>he thinks polls matter
Oh ya, youre a faggot shill that should have been scraped out of your mother by a rusty coat hanger

Kek, nice butthurt post an hour later. Pathetic.

those are based on two different factors. one is asking people what they identify as and the other is what people are registered as. registering for a party requires effort, being asked a question does not.