What's with America, their vets, and clapping?

Why do you people act like you are in a fucking movie?

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rsmwbY8iPM

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ajw9bvIfGNNGxtQUYyb3BRelU
youtube.com/watch?v=42XoL0Vo3B8..
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we have soldiers that actually fight for our country as opposed to surrendering you fucking pussy. >literally a truck

We act like we're in a movie, you guys are living in one. Pic Related.

>young people join a war designed to help Israel
>get PTSD
>no assistance from either the government or his fellow citizens
>US Sup Forums users still try to be patriotic about it

Kill yourself

Because we are obligated to worship our soldiers, not doing so is a social faux pas (even though the other people don't really care)
Like being "Catholic" in Ireland, it's a social convention but the only people who believe it are the devoted, or in this case the vets

It's like the joke they used to tell in school, MARINE (Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Expected)

Military is for fags who failed at school or couldn't grow up and take charge of themselves and had to keep being told how to live their life, plus free gibsmedats from the army, lodging, food, clothing, everything provided for the duration, plus you get paid.

You can't be patriotic about that, you just can't. Military has been a joke since WWII ended. All "major" conflicts were just border skirmishes, and "major" successes were always when fighting against a vastly inferior foe I.E blasting goat shaggers with thermal optic mounted 40mm cannons from the fucking sky or Hellfire missiles from miles away.

Your country has an interesting policy where it can forcefully draft any male over 21. I'd like to see it try to do that now, the SJW liberal cucks would tear the country apart

>good food and cars
>literally nothing else
ok mario time to go home

Because your movies are based on our realities. America is what dreams are made of.

All you have to look forward to is Islamization

Dis world's a movie and we are it's extras.
- Nigga Shakespere.

Someone has to fight our wars, the intelligent people have to lead them.

sadly if you mention ANY of these truth's in America the vets will fucking beat the shit out of you, and no one will talk to you again
Idk why, but that's how it is here

>Why do you people act like you are in a fucking movie
pavlovian conditioning

>I'd like to see it try to do that now, the SJW liberal cucks would tear the country apart
Perhaps if the SJW liberal cucks got drafted in, that's the whole plan, to use them as cannon fodder.

>TFW the best French fighting force is made up of non-French citizens.

Why do French people not kill themselves? Their country has been the laughing stock of the century.

if your country had any injured vets how would the crowd react were they to walk on the field at a poverty ball match? whats wrong with applause?

Praise god for this miracle

Qui est cette semon démon?

>a nation of retards and autists with access to nuclear weapons
>literally nothing else

ok Burger McHugefat, time to put your personal scooter under stress and roll out of here with 2 miles per hour.

>nation of retards and autists
>denmark
dont you make danishes or some shit

Le this

>hurr durr the French are cowards

>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ajw9bvIfGNNGxtQUYyb3BRelU

>hurr durr niggers and slavs and aks and shit

I'm sorry you live in a country full of pussy's whose only rock stars are cooks.

You seem to have shit twisted, my deeply tanned bretheren from another matriarch
youtube.com/watch?v=42XoL0Vo3B8..

wew lad

>at a restaurant enjoying a meal
>waitress drops and breaks a plate
>everybody in the restaurant starts clapping

Such is life is United Clapistan. We just love clapping I guess.

American culture is childish.

meanwhile brazilian children are starving to death hoping that kicking a ball will get them to america

based

americlaps at it again
>wake up, claps at the sun

Don't be jealous that your country literally amounts to nothing compared to us :)

>Why do you people act like you are in a fucking movie?

Americans have been so programmed by the media, that they actually believe their life is a reality TV show. This is why Americans are incredibly emotional and don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Forgot I was tripfagging earlier.

I want to cum down her throat

>militarygirl

I would clap in that scenario though, good on him.

Jews. To clap is to make echos.

but this is 100% accurate

this too

this. Pic very related.

>Operation Iraqi Freedom

me fucking sides.

At least we didnt fight for mom's spaghetti or whatever stupid shit you did in wwii

>fight for the destructors of the white race
Lmao piss off to redit you cuckservative cuck