/midwest/

Dying culture, dying region edition

O-H

First for nobody is going to post anything again

>you will never seen the level of prosperity Cincinnati and Cleveland experienced in the early 20th century

>It will never come back

Sup /midwest/

Need more snow
It keeps melting whenever it hits something this fucking sucks I need more fucking s n o w

>tfw Montana and not invited to any general
Guess you guys is my niggas since we border the Dakotas.

Montanans are bullies
t. South Dakota

You're /rocky/ but good luck finding anyone to post there
We hardly can keep /midwest/ up despite being the second most populous region in the US

Does anyone else think the Midwest should be divided between the Great Lakes states and the Plains states? And the Lakes states are more similar to the Northeast than the Plains states?

IIRC they are
Even then the plains states are divided north/south and the Great Lakes states are divided coastal/inland

That's just how I figured it though

Indiana

>tfw no Wyoming bf
Why live?

Wyoming bois aren't very qt

Can't imagine what that would accomplish? What is your reasoning behind this proposal?

Any elk hunters from the Dakotas? Shill me on good hunting areas. All of our public lands in Montana are filling up with out-of-state trophy hunters.

There are cultural nuances between the Plains and the Great Lakes so I get what he's getting at

>All of our public lands in Montana are filling up with out-of-state trophy hunters
Then don't come here bud, it's just as bad if not worse

Are you a rich rancher? Let me hunt on your land.

>Are you a rich rancher?
I fucking wish

I've seen plenty of durr just driving in and out of town but most of them just get turned into roadside attractions by people in Ram Chargers instead of ending up as deer jerky and a nice mount above the fireplace

>*overdoses on heroin*

*Consumes copious amounts of narcotics and commits suicide*

chipp

who /chipp and drive/ here?

I don't do anything but drive when driving because these fucking transplants don't know how to drive on icey roads
I /chipp/ or /sipp/ and BAM! dead

I unironically plan on going elk hunting in Montana. You can blame Randy Newberg and Steve Rinella for all of the out of state "trophy" hunters.

As long as you are Albertan we cool.

Quite the opposite, I'm a Maritimer

This, falls a bit and melts right away. REEEEEEEEE

Why is there a genre of music (One that started in the West Coast) romanticizing growing up in the 90's Midwest?

It's the heartland isn't it?

"Midwestern Emo"
I don't know what you mean

Welp, it was fun while it lasted

Don't worry Best Dakota, you'll get your snow.

We got snow and ice a couple days ago. All of the roads are cleared now, but a lot of parking lots are a thick sheet of ice.