South Hate Thread

ITT: we express our hatred for the Southern region of the United States. Why do we hate the South? We hate the South because it is characterized by the following, especially in high rates:

>Poverty
>Obesity
>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Drug (Meth and Opioid) addiction
>Trailer parks
>Inbreeding
>Religious zealots
>Shit-tier education system
>NASCAR fans
>Retarded unintelligible accents
>HDI (quality of life) on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Cringeworthy Neo-Confederate 'hurr durr durr the South will rise again' faggots
>Life expectancy on par with that of undeveloped nations

Bottom line is the South is a fucking joke and collectively a 3rd world shithole. It is a taint on America and the South has the highest amount of white trash per capita in the world. White Southerners have tarnished the reputation of white people permanently on a global scale by making whites look like a bunch of uncultured inbred redneck morons.

Southern Genocide, when?

I don't hate the South, but I wish they would improve.

southern """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The saddest part about it is that despite the fact that they're poor af, they live super well because New Yorkers, Californians and the rest of the country really pay for their foodstamps, schools, and everything else.

>"mah suthern culcher" is literally just repackaged english feudalism

Don't forget the classic 'shart in the mart' and mobile scooters.

Oh and friendly reminder: this is what the south is.
Texas and Florida are non-South because they actually gave up their stupid racist culture and have decent economies.

the south is full of negers and hwhyte trasch

What are some good tourist spots there. Culturally speaking

Atlanta and some other beacons of hope are the only thing that's even salvageable.
If you want to experience southern culture and red neck culture: don't.

Nashville and some of the coastal cities in Georgia and the Carolinas. The main draw is the nature tho, most of our cities aren't that great

South of america, best america.
You can hate it all you want but at least is the only place, besides California, on the US with a bit of culture and uniqueness.

It's really funny how irony flies over the head of Yankees ITT

>If you want to experience southern culture and red neck culture:
isnt that the only culturally relevant place in all of usa? why would i visit usa to know a bunch of liberal fagots from a big city?

Dixie music is the only good thing to ever come out of America tbqh

>why would i visit usa to know a bunch of liberal fagots from a big city?
Ask the Euros

I hope you realize the rest of America isn't just "big cities".

>The South is only pretending to be retarded! Do northerners even know irony!?!?

yeah but thers nothing interesing elsewhere, or is there?

Southern "culture"

Well, it's pretty fucking dumb to say things like this That's pretty much the entire USA. That was probably you as well, since you can't seem to communicate without meme arrows

Then shit like this, as if Houston, Dallas, Austin Atlanta, Benton, New Orleans, etc aren't home some of America's richest

Let's all remember the crowning jewels of the North that are Camden, New Jersey or Flint, Michigan

And this one, trying to pretend that you're not a fat fuck yourself

What do you think is """""interesting""""" about the South?

Yellowstone, Big bear, Grand canyon(I actually hated the grand canyon, was underwhelming), national parks in general. Then you have liberal faggot cities like Seattle and San Fransico and New York etc. which imo are great places to live.

>Benton
?

Yellowstone is great

So you hate the poor but are a Leftist and Democrat? Why?

agreed Tbh

it's funny how these clowns also cry about "wasting tax dollars" when their states take in the most money and give the least

If you don't want people taking welfare, then don't expand welfare.

I'm not Leftist. I don't hate the poor, I just want the south to stop being stupid and develop so we can stop paying for their crap.

>I'm not Leftist. I don't hate the poor, I just want the south to stop being stupid and develop so we can stop paying for their crap.

Okay, so then why don't you like Trump? You sound just like him

>Bottom line is the South is a fucking joke and collectively a 3rd world shithole. It is a taint on America and the South has the highest amount of white trash per capita in the world. White Southerners have tarnished the reputation of white people permanently on a global scale by making whites look like a bunch of uncultured inbred redneck morons.

it also has the most niggers making it a double whammy

I agree it's shit but at least we arn't hypocrites about it

But you are. Your cities are stuffed to the brim with ghettos. Crime is rampant.

I don't think you understand, our states are supporters of welfare and are willing to give, not hypocritical. Southern states cry about welfare and still take, hypocritical

Even Southern States that are overwhelmingly white (like West Virginia and Kentucky) which are respectively 95% and 90% white (literally among the whitest states in all of America) are still backwards 3rd world-tier shitholes.

Southern Culture is backwards and anti-intellectual garbage.

White Southerners are pretty much niggers themselves. Also look at Appalachia -- it's a region of America that is overwhelmingly Southern and white and it's on par with Haiti in terms of quality of life.

>liberal fagots from a big city?
Because the rest of the USA outside of the South is urbanized? Idiot.

i might visit those but there are better natural places in other countries like chile
i dont know but it seems genuine unlike faggy places like los angeles

agreed

Liberals are terrifed of criticizing anyone who's not white, so they redirect all their disdain towards white rednecks, a socially acceptable target.

>having a shit opinion based on ignorance
Beautiful

Rednecks are a problem though -- they're literally white niggers.

See:

disproven many times.

wrong and a weak-minded post.

No shit landlocked Kentucky is going to be irrelevant when compared to New York City. That comes as a shock to no one.

on the opposite end, irrelevant places Maine become overshadowed by the economic colossus that is Texas

Funny thing about West Virginia and Kentucky is that both still have murder rates below the national average, despite being poor and dysfunctional as hell. Now imagine if West Virginia was 95% black instead of 95% white.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>be so lazy that you don't do your own work
>enslave nigs
>by our independence, 20% of the country is nig
>crippled economy becomes backwards because of your irrational usage of human labor at a time when the industrial revolution was modernizing all European countries and the North
>wage a war because you're cucks
>lose
>whine about your mistakes the next hundred years with the KKK and Jim Crow laws
>meanwhile nigs infest the north and go on a rampage, ruining perfectly good Northern cities like Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, etc.
>now we find ourselves in a shitty identity-politics ridden deadlock

The south should not only have been burnt to the ground during the Civil War, but every citizen, black and white, should have been put in front of a firing squad. You are God's mistake.

It is apparent that the dixie chad causes immense butthurt in the yankee virgin.

i asked a question so fuck off if youre not going to answer nigger :')

the Y*nkoid FEARS the Chad Dixon

>upholds the vision of the Founding Fathers
>most prominent Fathers were anti-slavery

>most prominent Fathers were anti-slavery
the only one that matters owned slaves

what does the mutt picture have to do with the south? that would be california

the most prominent founding fathers were VIRGINIAN

only for them to either release them later in life or in death

rates of miscegenation are slightly higher here because we have a billion niggers

it's still next to nothing just like everywhere else in the country

niggers? mutts are spics. i am confused

god bless peru

>mutts are spics
no

this could have been a good scene in a well made transformers movie

mutts are and mongrel mix user

The perpetual misunderstanding of the 3/5ths compromise really annoys me. It was about slaves, not blacks, and all the slave states wanted to count slaves as one person each. Hell they would've counted them all as two people each if they could, because that would've increased their power in Congress.

>losing a war is chadlike
ok

>being butthurt 150 years after a war that you won
why are Yanks always so assblasted about everything

because you've been shit for 150 years and haven't improved one iota

it's like being tethered to a retard

Hey hey here's a yankee to say fuck you

that's a true chadball, you're forever subject to our misery and can't do anything about it

*tips statue with chad schlong*

>mayflower
>southron

Skeptical

lol

*tips statue with fupa*

He's just bulking. #SwoleLeft

The south region is a literal third world.

I don’t think that’s her actual skin tone, just a tan.

Ignore the haters, south has some nice places to visit, id say take a road trip to Nashville and stop at different town and redneck bars.

It's amazing how literally everyone ignores this fact. Look how this post has no replies before mine.

>average Southron is 100% Anglo-Celtic like the Founding Fathers
>average yankee is 1/4 Italian, 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 Polish and 1/8 Jew

New Orleans

new english masterrace
pure anglofranco neanderthal here ama anything

>new englander
>resides in florida
fuckin GET OUT

stop trying to kill foreigners

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA xDDDDDDD

You asked a dishonest question.

gonne be sc next :*

Fuck New England

im a mestizo, will i get lynched?

>Southern
It's southron, ya dumb Guinea.

boxxy you see
you see
you see

>halfbacking
Typical yank.

Don't listen to what anyone else says Dixie. You are great in your own way, and the only thing that matters is that Dixons like Dixie. You don't owe anybody else a good damned thing. People only call you backwards because they are insecure in their own land and they call your racist to distract from their own regions bullshit. I honestly think everyone is jealous of the amount of pride you have in your homeland which few in the US can match.

Sincerely, California

At least two of those are Amerimongrelettes :3

>Sincerely, California

WELLLLLL I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

>Be me
>Live near the Rose Bowl
>Every new years week we get swarmed with out of staters coming to watch the football game
>Head Trader Joe's to pick up some Salmon to make dinner with family in my new car
>In parking lot waiting for old dude in a Vovlo to back out of space with my blinker off
>He leaves and waves
>I start turning into my space
>Suddenly a lowered Kia Optima with Georgia plates and aftermarket rims (kek), literally skids in from the other driveway and tries to cut in front of me as I'm already a quarter of the way into the space
>Kia driver fucking lays on it's horn the whole 20 seconds I park and get out of the car
>Driving the vehicle is some fucking octaroon looking hambeast with a bleached weave that looks like pubes that were deep fried in McDonalds french fry grease
>Lady is fucking raging and yells out the window "THAWAS MY SPOT BITCH"
>Just fuck with her and say "e-sorry, no speak la English. es my spot, gracias"
>Come back out and my fucking passenger side is keyed from the front door to rear quarter panel
>MFW

Fuck the South. It’s just a sprawling sack of shit filled with white trash, rednecks, opioid addicts, bible thumpers, and uneducated retards who can’t even solve a two step equation. You can’t even go to the nearest convenience store without having to get into your big ol f150 4x4 2 meter lifted truck and driving 50 miles. Sure there are niggers there which make the statistics worse but places like West Virginia are shitholes too. Fuck those McDonald’s addicted hambeasts

>they actually gave up their stupid racist culture
Florida never had it, the peninsular part of the state at no point ever had the slave plantations or cotton picking that neighbouring states did.

Floridians also don't speak with Southern accents, unlike Texans who love saying "y'all" and larping as cowboys despite living in cushy suburban mcmansions

Now this is my kind of thread!
Heil Gov. Baker