Do people think all American suburbs look like this?

Do people think all American suburbs look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAKDCfFkGTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PThckS8r8dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do though

no

Its a pretty iconic look, so I'd hope so

they do though

Using d*serts is cheating, they're shit the world over

no, actually

I don't think anything. I know they all look like that, because I live here.

Why don't Americans have cornershops? Do they really have to drive 10 minutes to get to their nearest "convenience" store?

>Why don't Americans have cornershops? Do they really have to drive 10 minutes to get to their nearest "convenience" store?
Where did you get this piece of incredibly false information?

I'd love to live there desu but as said, it'd look way better if there were some services as well

I have to produce my ID every time I leave my gated suburb just to go buy some fucking milk and bread

Go to your nearest convenience store, take a picture of it and post it here. You have 10 minutes, starting now.

Yeah. Weird zoning laws. Commercial and residential areas are separate. You need a car if you want to go shopping.

It's midnight. There's also a grocery store about half a mile from my house.
Open Google Maps, hover over any suburb, and search "convenience store." Every gas station is attached to one and there's a massive amount of them everywhere even without gas stations.

There's literally a shop on the end of my street. That's what real convenience is.

why don't you cunts have fences, even the poorest australians can afford a fence

Do you always have to take a taxi home when coming home from a bar?
Seriously I can't imagine living in a place where you need a car for everything and stuff is not within a walking distance

Because of the bond of trust and love that all Americans share.

No, we drive home drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=GAKDCfFkGTQ

It's not affording it. It's just that it's illegal/against HOA rules to have a fence in a lot of places. It's a pro-crime measure but is sold as aesthetics.

In old suburbs no. In modern developments absolutely.

congrats for choosing to live near a shop

Thanks

tfw no cute dumb accent gf
Never seen a suburb here without fences
t. California

We literally have one fence piece in the front yard. One. What sort of a fence encloses nothing?

I have basically any store you can imagine in less than a 30 second drive and live in a suburb.
White picket fences are goat dummy

Jeez their gardens just merge into the next one, it's like a festival camp ground. You'd think they'd like a bit of outdoor privacy

My shop is 10 min away but its a region centre that has loads of shops, plus there is a gas station that is 24/7 hours open

Our country is pretty fucking big. Theres lots of people that live near them, then theres lots of people who live further away.

Do they?

youtube.com/watch?v=PThckS8r8dM

The front yard is for show and the backyard is for privacy. The backyards are almost always fenced in.

Spooky places.

no creo OP

Ditto except the Loblaws, corner store, Mcdonalds, Tim hortons, Pizza Pizza, and subway are all open 24 hours. the Home depot closes at 9

>B-BUT YOU HAVE TO DRIVE EVERYWHERE!!!
So don't live in suburbs, are Europeans actually retarded enough to think they have to do this?

Zoning laws means clearly defined "commercial" and "residential" districts, it depends on the town though and a lot of if not most places have a main road cut through the middle of a suburb with it mostly being a commercial zone so you're most likely not that far from a shop anyway

We have the worst slums but we have the best suburbs as well.

Don only rick people live in American style suburbs?

no we have shops everywhere you stupid retard

I once bathed my overweight great-grandmother, who had lost a leg due to diabetes. She was bedridden, and being a good grandson I offered to wash her.

When I was washing her stump, a wave of sexual lust washed over me like a tsunami. She kept asking me to clean the rest of her body, but I couldn't leave that stump alone. I found myself licking it, and rubbing it all over myself. Her cries for me to stop were drowned out by the pulses of the incoming orgasm. I placed the tip of her nub directly against my anus, and I knew that once I had it inside of me, I would climax almost immediately. Still, I pushed it in, and passed out from euphoria.

When I woke up, my family was all yelling at me for my "perverted fascinations." I'm still not allowed to see great-grandma.

please come to brasil

What a retarded shit...

Part and parcel of living in America

But what about privacy?

Why does nobody seem to do gardening in America when everyone seems to have such massive gardens?

I actually prefer commieblocks to be honest.

They aren’t?