TRUMP'S 666 CONNECTIONS ETC

1. The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolizing money and greed. The building appears in the movies The Exorcist II: The Heretic and The Wolf of Wall Street. The 666 high-rise is also home to Lucent (Lucifer) Technologies and its RFID microchip (mark of the beast).

2. The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. 18 is 3 x 6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Wall street bankster husband Jared Kushner.

3. Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-enameled opulence on the 66th floor.

4. Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. (Wikepedia)

5. Trump announced his candidacy for president on 06/16/15 = 6+(1 x 6)+(1+5) = 6-6-6.
The 2016 election is 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6.

6. Trump claims to be the Savior - "the only one" who can fix and save America from disaster

7. Donald Trump is a self-admitted germophobe and "clean hands freak" who hates to shake hands with other human beings.

8. Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, told SPY Magazine that he kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside.

9. Trump commented publicly about his daughter Ivanka's hot body and that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

10. Trump said, "Hillary Clinton - be at my wedding", and she came to my wedding. She had no choice because I gave to [the Clinton] foundation."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xDreLyC_FTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald Trump supporters view him as an independent rebel rallying against Washington...but the evidence shows that he is used as a "false flag candidate" to impose Jesuit right-wing fascism on America for a planned nation-wide race war. Not convinced?

this is why people dont believe us anymore when we say it was the jews

Jesus christ RFC, this is the best you can do?

We all know Trump is a follower of Kek.

>18 is 3 x 6 = 666.
>203 meters tall = 666 feet
>she died on June 6, 1966
>06/16/15 = 6+(1 x 6)+(1+5) = 6-6-6
>2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6

Evangelicals were a mistake.

Reminder that Evangelicals are to the Republican Party as the niggers and spics are to the Democratic Party.

Google: 666 Washington Monument

checked

That's not evidence. No sources, it's just a claim.

Location 666 Fifth Avenue, Manhattan, New York 10103
Coordinates 40°45′37″N 73°58′34″W
Completed 1957
Owner Kushner Properties

Not Trump. Fuck off shill

It looks like CTR visited /x/ and thinks everyone here will believe this shit. Kill yourself

>Owner Kushner Properties
It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Wall street bankster husband Jared Kushner.

God, you're fucking dumb.

>666
Trips have spoken, Trump will win.
Praise KEK.

Ok so ..... What are you saying? That he's the antichrist or something?

KEK is Satan

No, just that he's a Bohemian Grove-tier evil genius manipulator psychopath.

He'll win, build the wall, and turn out to be incredibly autocratic, then a phony-communist BLM pseudo-revolution will rise up against him and America will fall -- then we'll be walled in, trapped in the commie USA

Got any links to look into this further? GLP Sup Forums infowars are all pro trump now. Where to go?

Why'd you stop answering? What's the deal with Pence? Does he know? Pence is really a good guy right?

Except I would much rather live in a society ruled by evangelicals than a society ruled by BLM

This is in retaliation to the Clinton Molech thread isn't it shills?

What if he's also part of it?

666 refers to the number of the anti-christ's name. In Hebrew letters and number are the same. When you add up the numbers corresponding to the letters in a persons name it equals a value. Apart from that context the value 666 isn't significant.

Dude I'm honestly not a shill but pay attention to this. youtu.be/xDreLyC_FTQ

Just boggles my mind how Sup Forums can't see Trump for what he really is.

>Muh red-pill
You are all blue-pilled as fuck.

Hold my hand sweet based Sven

Kek doesn't like either one of them, he thinks they are both evil, Trump being the lesser one. But he is a soap opera dictator, and a greedy soul. Heard him money-grubbing about how other countries don't play their bills to NATO recently? Despite if these claims are valid, they show his greedy nature. He is a money shark after all, at not even a good one. He has ties to the Mafia, is a Freemason and friend of anyone who will make him a quick buck - he would sell out his grandmother if it would bring him a profit. He is also very authoritarian and attacks anything questioning his motives or legality with force. In short, he is as bad as a character as Hillary, except she is also a mass murderer which he would have to catch up to first.

He will ruin America financially even more.
It's a joke these two evil clowns were everything the USA could come up with, and you HAVE a democracy, at least on paper. We for example do not have such liberties, we are a occupied dictatorship.

This is hard to accept great Hans. How could I had swallowed the trump pill?

>8. Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, told SPY Magazine that he kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside.
Implying this is in any way wrong

Reality is never accepted by common folk, doesn't change it one bit. I don't know what you mean by "swallowed the trump pill", but If you prefer certain war with Russia over a lousy con-man, you have my condolences. An idiot could see that coming. She doesn't even deny it. That (((woman))) will destroy your country, literally.

>Kek doesn't like either one of them
Without repeating digits you don't speak for kek, you are only a faggot on the internet.

Kek has no respect for blasphemers like yourself

Also after failing to get Keks approval you should leave and not continue with your faggotry.

Kek is very dissapointed

The trump pill was thinking trump was an outsider.

>impose Jesuit right-wing fascism on America for a planned nation-wide race war.
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

Kek is some demonic shill, please go away.

Christcuckery knows no bounds

Lol. If you say so.

Oh ok. Well... I think he is more of a Sanders type of plant. I hope I am wrong and I hope he won't ruin his own campaign with "stupidity" at the end, but if he does or drop out, then he was just another Clinton plant and that would be even more horrible as it would mean there is no Democracy left in the Land of the Free. I seriously hope I'm wrong, but I have this gnawing feeling....
Trump is very much the establishment. Don't know where that idea came from, he has all the connections. But at least he's a greedy businessman, and he has the smarts. He wouldn't go all crazy and to war with Russia, he wants his own ass secure. Not so Clinton. She's a sick lunatic, mentally unstable and unfit for any political position whatsoever. Your constitution allows the election of a known psychopath? I think one (Obama) was enough.

If you changed it to Hillary 666 connection there would be a general thread made every hour.
Such is life on this shit festival.

White breeding camps.

What if I told you that this year is actually 2012 due to the real birth date of Christ..??

Wow! You just have me a great set of soundbytes I can use to convert liberals. Thanks shills! ($0.02 has been deposited into your account)

Also DJT could literally start turning his head 360 degrees and projectile vomiting and I would still vote for him.

He is just one of many who has been created by the true God.

fag and gay

The guy who said Trump is a false flag candidate hit the nail on the head in my opinion. There's no way Trump is just going to change the entire direction of the country and go against every major oligarch in power and live to tell about it. He claims to like Russia now that more people are becoming aware that America is the aggressor but then directs attention to China, the other neocon threat. Plus it wouldn't take much to sour relations with Russia assuming he was president. It's all a big joke. Sup Forums suffers from chronic autism.

Looks like a NYC raperoom to me. Not that I knew of such things...

Anyway..
Point is that if you have to make a hard choice, you should pick the lesser evil and Trump is by far the lesser one. I don't understand how all these liberal and media types could shill for a sick crazy witch which will ensure America's destruction. Maybe they should have looked over their own horizon a bit and what the media and people says in other countries. I know that a Clinton presidency will seal the fate of the West, as Putin and Xi pretty much stated they will have to act prematurely in the case she gets elected. A frightening thought, but they only deal in statistics. And those speak a clear language. No shilling there.
I don't know. I guess the west is morally and politcally at it's end. Time to leave the stage.

Repeating digits means God Emperor has Kek's blessing

Trump doesn't own 666 Tower. His son in law, the Jew, made that purchase. And he was very aggressive about obtaining that building.

Dude, that video really made that swede think
>pic related

Hillary is about to drop out due to seizures and pill abuse
>haven't you heard?

You can literally Google some of those to easily find that the Trumps don't own 666 5th Avenue, nor is Trump Tower 666 feet tall.