New hulu commercial

youtu.be/f1EWkQMpVCs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_(chimpanzee)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disabled comments

>Adoption
What's wrong with that? So he adopted a black kid. It's not like he dumped a log in some sheboon.

Can someone find out who was the director for this Ad

He needs to return that child to its mother immediately.

Hulu is fucking terrible, theu even have blm in one of the ads

Didn't Israel ban these type of commercials?

>Can someone find out who was the director for this Ad
I'd bet 1 bitcoin it's a Jew.

Is Jockey the new term for black baby?

Why didnt he help a white child
Why did he help some dumb psychopathic nigger

Oh no! A black child raised in a proper and loving White home creating one less Jamal Tyrone Jackson! It's so cucked!
Fuck you, OP. You're the reason we have a black problem.

this is criminal

Wew. Way to signal. Who gives a shit if the kid has any identity issues?

He has a nice butt and bulge

Fuck I just bought jockey underwear

Raising some random nigger as your own child is super next level cucked
All that time money effort and love into a dumb monkey that will never love you back and will probably be some criminal waster

So some nog impregnates a sheboon, who then puts her unwanted niglet up for adoption, which then a white couple cares for?

That child should have been ended, but now those r-selected genes have a chance to perpetuate, crippling society even more.

Christ, the west is a fucked up place. The sooner we burn the better.

It is still wasting your resources on a fucking nigger.

Because a white child will grow up alright all on its own.

A black child raised by whites will, at the very least grow up to wear a suit to a place of employment.

flagged for sexual content

Fast forward a few years, baby has learning difficulty from ADHD (Ghetto nigger drinking and smoking crack during pregnancy), emotional problems from undeveloped frontal lobe

Blood is thicker than water, user.You can také a nigger out of Africa, but not Africa out of a nigger. I know a guy who adopted a gypsy child, raised her lovingly and she still turnes out to ne a filthy thief like the rest of them.

because he wants a newborn. he could find a white kid if they would get a 3-6 year old, or they have pittcuck syndrome

Fun fact, when raised right, Blacks don't become criminals. It's the cancerous ghetto and single black mother culture that ruins them
You're basically taking a criminal off the streets before they get there and saving some lives. That's selfless and a benefit to society as opposed to being some whiny fucktard letting the situation get even a little bit worse because muh black cooties.
If your wife is still yours then it's more than fine and benefits everyone.

Fuck you cuck boy, a white child deserves a white parent much more than some nigglet
Condoning this shit is condoning the fall of whitey

Somehow Koko turned out alright.

The kid is more likely to turn into a supernigger, black guilt is a thing, it forces blacks to shun success, adopt ebonics and embrace crime as their sole form of expression.

You faggots are the reason the black community is in fucking shambles

Top Kuk

It isn't though.Dumping another nigglet on the streets to suck up welfare and join BLM is what will be the downfall of whitey.

I agree, whitey should stop breading, and we should put all our time money and effort into helping blackys
For the good of society! :)

There's a lot of brands to boycott. Target, Campbells, now Jockey. Someone should make a list.

Faggots like you are the reason we still have 'black community'.

>whites not helping niggers is why they're shit

Kill yourself dumb monkey

Blacks are shit in every society they've ever been a part of and especially shit in their own societies. Unless you think this is all some marvelous magical coincidence and series of unfortunate events you're just fucking lying to yourself you dumb cuck.

Pic related. You're wrong in more than one instance.
It can be avoided if raised by White parents who don't divorce the dad for free checks each month and provide an environment that will create a productive and successful member of society.

>Cottone

Racists ITT BTFO

also fun facy
Psychopaths become good members of society when raised correctly
Doesnt mean they arent inhuman monsters, that need normal people to keep them in check

Levis is anti gun, or have donated to anti gun causes in the past.

Exception does not make a rule.Yes, I am sure it is fault of a random Czech capable of recognizing patterns and not, say, their genetics.

I couldnt honestly look at that kid and love it.

I would return it for a non broken one.

You Bongs have been getting more and more retarded each week.
He said they weren't able to reproduce. If you can't reproduce, you can't breed White babies you absolute fucking idiot. If you can't breed Whites might as well make productive blacks unlike your cucked self worsening the situation.
See Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime and chimp out due to the black culture they're raised in, if they avoid it, they can be based.

Reminds me of how the Cuckoo bird gets other birds to raise its offspring.

That is kind of true though. When a man falls regardless of his race, if you don't help him up he will become bitter and jaded.

Le epic meme of not every Black is bad!!!!! sure is epic. What are statistics?

>The dislike count
KEK

Nobody even fucking addressed that you dumb yank. He's also not having a fucking black baby. Children that aren't adopted don't just get shovelled into a furnace.

>black culture
culture muh culture
wake up faggot, its all genetic
Black people anywhere, even in white countrys with white people trying to help them they are just terrible

Blacks genetically have less empathy and are dumber with less ability for abstract thinking

Black people create the "culture" they are in

Remember how these adoptions always end:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_(chimpanzee)

Link?

>buying a pet monkey

so what?

No idea

When you get shot by Tyrone and his gang of dindus don't say I didn't warn you

>(((Levi)))

No white man would raise a Tyrone. Tyrone didn't have a daddy.

You're actually fucking retarded aren't you?

Good job not addressing anything I said.

>Blacks genetically have less empathy and are dumber with less ability for abstract thinking

Here comes lebbit.

No arguments just meme images.

t.shitskin

wtf i hate hulu now

#PiratesAgainstCucks

You cant shame me shill boy
What i said is the scientifically tested truth, and the obvious reason for why blacks are shit

Why are black babies so much uglier than white ones?

Nigger you have no points. All you have is pseudo history

What's wrong with pocking out the (((progressivness))) of this shitty commercial. Kike

In Soviet Russia, cottone picks niggers

niglet
>protip: didn't watch it :^)

>epic meme
Everyone knows the difference between a black person and a nigger, Czechbro. Read a book.
He made it out like we should stop breeding Whites and raise blacks you dumb shit, so he did address the obvious point that you only adopt when you cannot fucking breed, by being a retard.
Unless you're talking about the black culture bit which was what has been addressed this entire thread, in which case you're just as retarded as the other Bong.
Explain Sheriff Clarke David, Morgan Freeman, or the guy from TNNRaw you mouth breathing invalid.
They're more red pilled and based than around %50 of Whites in this fucking country.
Stop trying to be edgy, you are the problem.

The main problems are...
"his birth mothers rlly strong gai's"
Read: Yet another one that wants to throw their child away because they couldnt bort it, dad not mentioned so it's certainly gone. Letting them do adoption is helping perpetuate the black community.

Like they say in rehab only you can change yourself for yourself. Support helps but it comes from within.

So quit being a white apoligist faggot.

Are you triggered yet stormweenies?

That's fine, it's obviously trying to be progressive, but acting like raising a black orphan is cucked or a bad idea is in and of itself assisting the disproportionate amount of black crime and violence.

>pseudo history

Name any society where blacks have approached the levels of success and development of whites.

Name any place with a significant African population where they perform acedemically on par with whites.

Name any place with a large African population that has crime rates that aren't high.

SMALL

And before you respond take a long hard look at this:

NIGGER

BRAINS

Name a better way to make them reach near levels of success as Whites than by raising orphaned ones in White households

Black culture causes them to be dumb and violent but it can be avoided with a different culture you twit.

>Fun fact
>fact
>f
>a
>c
>t

I don't think you know what fact means.

The mother is sick.

>Rehab provides support
Stopped reading right there. Your analogy has already completely fallen apart at the seams.

Except you can't because they won't fucking achieve it.

You want to waste your time raising them be my guest you faggot cuck.

Or would you rather mandate every white family raise a nigger? You'd probably like that wouldn't you?

>Explain Sheriff Clarke David, Morgan Freeman, or the guy from TNNRaw you mouth breathing invalid.

We are talking about the vast majority obviously you shilltard, nothing is absolute over a whole race when there are billions of them

Just because 1% of blacks can function like a white person, doesn't mean black are equal in ability

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

>Morgan freeman

I love the dumb redditards boner for this dumb script reciting ape.

He's a literal BLM faggot.

>OHHH he has a cool voice so he must be really smart!

Why would he want to raise a nigger to be successful? That if anything is a genetic threat. Fucking traitor. Somebody ought to break into his house and smash this nigger's head against the wall

As it should be - but ideally, non-existent. Kill all the blacks in America

It's not about raising a nigger to be successful stormcuck. It's about raising a nigger to not be a detriment to the society the white man inhabits with him.

>Arab scholars had to write everything down since niggers can't even into record keeping
>25 year reign
>60k only procession
>12k slaves
>had to go back that far to find anything and even then it's shit

WE

I've already provided examples, not my fault Brits apparently can't fucking read.
As said, the posts attached to your cucked flag get more and more retarded by the day, Nigel.
Wrong, plenty of blacks raised outside of the ghetto single mom culture have been smart.
And wrong, I'm stating that adopting a black when you have to adopt is not cucked and is a small step towards bettering society.
Read a book
So give up on them when it's proven they can function, and let the problem get worse? Basically let gangrene set in and kill you because you're a lazy fuck not willing to cut off your leg.
You're fucking stupid.

Is "show me your jockey" slang for "show me your dick" or something?

Why should they inhabit the same society, fucking cuckold

Only a very small percentage can function
For the vast majority you cant do shit to help them, they will always be useless dumb psychopaths. Helping them is just helping them to breed more

Did i act like that?

Who the fuck watches Hulu?

Also niggers will mention the Mali and Songhai Empire, all of whom couldn't be founded without Arabs, and had to rely on their technology, language and culture to survive. Look at Timbuktu, there's no way that was ever a successful city. They don't even have proper ruins, just buildings made of mud and sticks pushed into them

Because they fucking live here? And here we go, it all comes back to "GO BACK TAH AFFICA U GOSH DURN NEGROIDS".

Even if you were to banish them to the farthest corners of the planet they would still be inhabiting the same planet as the white man. If you were to kill them all, well that's just not going to happen. I would love to see you try though.

Richest man in history sounds fine to me. Ok so I beat you I found a black society that was successful. And?Don't you stormkikes consider them the same thing?

Oh so an extremely small percentage of blacks are close to an average white?

Well oh geez I'm going to bend over and ask for more now, and adopt some and raise them in place of white children. That sure sounds logical.

>"Basically let gangrene set in and kill you because you're a lazy fuck not willing to cut off your leg."
No. But when people reply to the OP they aren't always replying to OP himself, it's more directed at the thread topic at hand.

Holy fuck that thing is ugly.