twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only knew that dutch japan trade thing was wrong because I play Nioh lol

might have some rice pud

My mum is pure

I'm a jf and I'm here to ruin /brit/

yeah, a pure slag haha

jog on fatty

babestation

Love all the yank regulars here to be honest. Very wholesome people, refreshing from the usual hur fok off u fokin mong xD shit you get from the spacks here.

how long was it after you guys were born until your mother dicorced your father and took him for all he was worth? the fact this does happen sometimes proves all women are parasitic whores, and this has nothing to do with the fact i'm a sad loser. my mum's master plan was to get her hands on a few hundred dollars worth of final fantasy games. the plan was flawless

LIFE UPDATE:
I finished organizing my bookshelves and worked on my research paper
that's all

According to the National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF), employers contribute on average 11% of salary into final salary schemes, compared to only 6% to money purchase

>brits

hur fok off u fokin mong xD

>all women are parasitic whores

I waited 5 minutes for this

god i wish i would meet a sadistic cunt who would be willing to decimate my testicles and laugh at my pathetic medium-sized phimo-cock

thanks for responding

foy

Love being a bender, me. It's genetic, got nothing to do with my environment growing up.

happened when I was 6 months old

Ah yes, between the Emma Watson fart poster, the various whinging virgins, the mentally ill Sicilian and the footballyank we're really spoiled on them

I like you too lad :3

>behave like a retard
>call it out
>HUR SEXISM

No, you're just being a retard

been to Europe and the UK a handful of times, mostly to visit family or friends
never been on my own there, is it really that bizarre to have a conversation with a stranger? we do it all the time here in the USA.

too many mean bullys on brit these days

>behave like a NIGGER
>call it out
>HUR RACISM

No, you're just being a nigger

you forgot autismo and liam

agreed

this

It's played up far too much. People dont speak to each other in London. But everywhere else, you might get the occasional chatter with some old boomer at the bus stop or something.

literally remember me and a few other lads started the whole bullying shite in 2016 on /brit/

remember that manc lad that took it too far by trying to meet up with cheshire for a "clandestine bumming" or whatever he said

despite all my rage I am still just a yank in a cage

>still absolutely seething all this time later
hahaha lovely

yes, talking to a random person for more than 10 seconds is grounds enough for assault 2bh.

i've been accused of being autismo yank many times. i'm starting to wonder if i'm actually him?

>he then chokes her dead and rapes her

>all these kids trying to start shit with me

F A T C A M
A
T
C
A
M

yanks consistently have so much overlap it's impossible to tell you apart

I hope nobody recognizes my posting style
I've unironically posted my full name and address here on separate occasions
with enough detective work I could be outed

youtube.com/watch?v=0mkTC4TiVTk
is this the famous melbourne i've heard so much about

Bullying is a natural thing for people to do and is crucial for the upbringing of a child. Children who get bullied deserve it for being retarded and doing something wrong. Social groups are formed primarily through a social understanding of what is right/wrong, cool/uncool, and a norm is set. People who don't conform to those norms deserve to get bullied because real world society is based on social norms.

consider myself to be unique tbf

fatcam was way before then mate

I call other people losers but I'm posting on /brit/ at 2:30am

>bullying someone is normal

shut up you mong

That's the same person as the Emma poster

you mentioned manchester lol

Autismoyank isn't a person, but an idea, an omnipresent identity, a way of post exlucisvely

lol my mum used me as as a bludgeon when i was a baby to beat my dad into a coma with to nick his wallet

banter and bullying are two sides of the same coin. the only difference between them is how you look at it and react.

my initials are P.N.
do with that what you will

now, theres nowt wrong with sniffing a good baby head every so often

It wasn't wrong though

Peter Northingham

poo nigger?

is this the infamous Poo Nigger?

luxury, my mum used to pulverise me with an anvil and turned me into casserole

that gear has really rotted your brain you vile yank enabling junkie
you should be hung for treason

fatcam was eastleigh iirc from his dox

anyone remember the anyone remember the cuckio meme meme

Cheshire here, no idea what you're on about desu

Banter is cultural bullying is just being a cock

Beto is the greatest poster /brit/ has ever seen

BTW Trump grandfather was a pimp, a procurer of prostitutes.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-family-fortune/

I am sure all current immigrants have much better character than Trumps grandfather immigrant. The real "shithole" is Trump family

ran into a pikey the other day

i'm just being a mong rn

lol

t. doesn't remember delumo and fatcam

do you think a woman has ever had a relationship with a man and had children with him out of genuine atttraction and love and wanting to start a family? i doubt it myself since i've been learning things here tonight. my mum tried to sell me for meat to the russian army

yeah of course you don't mate *slaps you on the arse*

Pedro Noriega

Hey lads, how are you mates doing inshallah?

girls love lads who get their clothes from charity shops

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm wacky how, I mean wacky like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean wacky, wacky how? How am I wacky?

Banter's universal among young lads tbqh

It's true, how is it not normal you spaz?

nah mate not possible

how come Sup Forums and Sup Forums rally against the "soyboy menace" when at last half of them are soyboys?

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

Gonna send my kid (his name will be Chao Ren) to Singapore for schooling, Britain for undergrad, US for masters, and China to work. I can't help if you lot lack aspiration.

because i think hitting children in the school yards much more normal then namecalling

A kingmaker is a person or group that has great influence on a royal or political succession, without themselves being a viable candidate.

Examples
>The Praetorian Guard in the Roman Empire.
>The Germanic general Ricimer in the Late Western Roman Empire
.>Godwin, Earl of Wessex in late Anglo-Saxon England
>Baron Carl Otto Mörner in the House of Bernadotte (King of Sweden)
>Henry of Blois, Bishop of Winchester during The Anarchy
>Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick in the Wars of the Roses
>Gandhi, in India
>Rupert Murdoch – a media tycoon who has consistently backed every winning United Kingdom Prime Minister since 1979
>Richard J. Daley as Mayor of Chicago
>Kurds in Middle East

haha you must've been an ugly baby

oh shit i still have a full bottle of orange lucazade i forgot about. get the bevvies in kid

>bloom(((berg)))
very trustworthy methinks, not genetically inclined to lie, cheat or steal or betray, not at all

I remember the bisexual Manchester turbonormie but don't remember ever arranging a bumming with him.

baby likes his sugary drinks

>tfw would like to own a nice little car I find appealing
>can't justify the expense

who /frugal/ here?

Takes a soyboy to know one

but then he'll just be a soulless businessman

well it could have been some other person but this lad from manchester was at someone's neck late in the night and he wanted to meet up with him and fight him and then he said "... and then i'll bum you all clandestine like"

pinpointed the exact date the world began to decline

And I suppose your drink stout and smoke only rothsmans or something weird

youtube.com/watch?v=EJMVe4Z9R5U

i love this tunw

ok

i smoke marlboro gold and drink ale mate nowt wrong with that

Having a rothsman with my Guinness

what?

ok