What's your opinion of the refugee olympic team?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726543/Refugees-home-Rio-team-displaced-athletes-walk-opening-ceremony-deafening-roar-march-Olympic-flag.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cDp1nXGd3B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are some dark niggers.

Why does Sweden get two teams?

I hate this world so much

why does nature allow such abominations

Why do you hate the world so much?

I cant think of a better tryout than running, jumping and swiming from border patrol.
The ones on the team are the ones who made it.

niggers

for those who don't know it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726543/Refugees-home-Rio-team-displaced-athletes-walk-opening-ceremony-deafening-roar-march-Olympic-flag.html

>"syrian" refugees

More like south sudanese olympic team with one random syrian girl

Almost every society promotes equality and other shit like multiculti enrichment dreams and now there is a fucking refugee olympic team? I didnt know refugeenistan had been formed yet. Overpopulation is destroying this world but we still must hoard every nigger/sandman and bring them to europe to make them use 4x the resources they use at home.
And people actually go and give africans medicine and shit to just worsen the problem
OMG

Nice, now they can culturally enrich white athletes in the suicide showers

my sides. lol

This is your God.
You guys should behave like real christians, these are the words of your God:
>For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ (Matthew 25:25-36)

kek

second post, best post

>mfw top aussie bantz

include me in the screenshot reddit

oh a refugee-team? wow so progressive! every single syrian welfare-leech is now officially a top-level athlete (if not surgeon, member of a symphony orchestra, avard-winning author or computer engineer).
Eat shit jews, everypne can see through your propaganda gimmic.

HOW

HOW ARE THE BANTZ THIS GOOD

I hope to Christ none of them wins a medal, we'll never hear the end of it.

Propaganda

This 110%

Holy shit

i want to yank that man's eye sacks so hard

The refugee raping team should be tested for performance enhancing drugs

no, they should check if they fit a description

Only one dosen't look fuck ugly

It's a noble idea and the Syrian girl is cute as hell, but it's just a smokescreen, there are true problems with multiculturalism and diversity which continue to be ignored.

based Mongolian telling it how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=cDp1nXGd3B0

Just chill user, get off pol sometime.
No need to rustle your own jimmmies.

She lives in Berlin
Why didn't you let her play on your team you fucking racist?

Whiter than USA team.

My first thought as well.

Top kek

Although maybe Germany might have been more appropriate

look at those poor poor syrians

>Letting something other than a country have a team
Does anyone else think this sets a dangerous precedent?

> implying they won't get an award even if they don't win anything

It's fine. They're considered a separate, contained category. The Olympics is in many ways great for the ideal of keeping everyone separate and celebrating differences while coexisting, rather than making everyone brown. If those with no state are good enough to qualify, let them compete.

Having to see that face in the mirror would make me so upset. Who is this sweet old man?

KEKED and checked

Here's their team flag.

>Only one dosen't look fuck ugly
This is a Yusra thread now.

What is your opinion on the fact that the US could not compete for the next 20 years and still be #1 in gold medals?

>not ugly
she looks like a toad

WTF I still love Australia

How do brazilians feel about this? Isn't it a spit in your face? Since your population mostly lives in poverty and misery, and now you have to endure this refugee dicksucking, as if they are the only people that have it tough in life.

Favella Mafia bombing refugee team accommodation when?

this
I think they genuinely deserve it

So does kek

Blue is Gold medals per million of population. Green is medals overall per million of population.

>notice india
>1.5 billion ppl 0 medals

All women do without makeup, my friend.

Why are Syrians so black?

I don't get it.

Why doesn't this list break out results for the former East Germany?

>you get fatter without makeup
hue?

Seems like a lot of wasted money that could be spent on refugees if anyone who is pro-refugee actually cared.

This is your first Olympics, isn't it

TOP BANTZ
O
P

Those black men have "mindless voilence" written on their foreheads

That feel when the cutest girl of the refugee team lives in Germany.

Haha, and you were laughing about us for accepting so many refugees. Who is laughing now, faggots?

>used to enjoy watching TV before you discovered Sup Forums
>tfw now you notice that almost everything on TV is pushing the multiculturalism agenda

This.

Mohammed.

I stopped watching TV long before I found Sup Forums or even Sup Forums.

About the only thing that wasn't was your team bro
No tokens, just top tier QTs

>Olympics at Brazil
Did you really expected anything but multiculturalism? That's our entirely definition as a society.

Get fucked skippy, no they fucking don't.

we are not brazil you fucking shitskin mutt

All of us...at you.

Its going to be stiff competition for the children in the rest if the worlds junior olympic teams,
Those refugee children are fast.

Why couldn't you just be an extension of Portugal?

We are though. They are the ones brought the slaves and has babies with them.

South and Central America is the result of colonies made for the sole purpose of exploring and exploiting the land. It was a completely different mentality than actually colonizing for a decent living.

>Lives in Germany
>Doesn't even want to represent them

Shows a clear lack of respect from her

Ah I see. So they were less like the Brits in that they never intended to set up permanent settlements and so forth?

HAHAHAHA
TOP KEK

Widows and orphans, Obama said so.

It's going to be hilarious when they all get left in the dust.

>asked for individuals who may meet the standard (practically any teenager or early 20y/o who shows moderate promise in a sport.. just train them)

>dedicate hundreds of thousands $ to their training, when sport is usually excluded for only those who can afford it in any country

(Why not extend this treatment to other nations, the Olympics just showcases the richest fittest, best trainew people)

>refugee athletes only trained for a few years, tops, national athletes the majority of their life

>nutrition differences

>PED's in national representatives

Kek. "So inspiring, these poor poor refugees"

What are your bets some of the heats will be thrown for a few of them? Or someone will slow down so they don't loose.

they look white, not the boatpeople we actually get

They did set up permanent settlements, but they were more like trade hubs to export everything the land had than actually developing a society here. The focus was just shipping things away, society was just a consequence.

It changed after Portugal ran from Napoleon and the Empire capital became Brazil. And with the actual Brazil Empire with Pedro. He tried his best but the cultural consequences were heavy already.

>Pedro

The guy from Civ V who gives a tourism bonus?

>this is your god

Yes, based Pedro, our first Emperor.
He built libraries, military academies, schools, everything a society must have. He was a lover of science and arts.

there are no light niggers, only dark niggers and darker niggers.

Check bantz
Nice dubs

fucking legend cunt

Literally everybody you fucking faggot.

She doesn't have German citizenship so how would she start for Germany? Hell, she would not even be good enough to qualify for our Olympic team.

NWO shilling

>Who is laughing now
We're all laughing at you, Abdul.

Where is the country of "Refugee" located?

They took a major hit when Harambe died.

Western Europe