Why is Russia the only European country that have never been a Democrazy?

Why is Russia the only European country that have never been a Democrazy?

What factors made it like that? Culture, Geography, religion or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/414510-hiv-aids-russia-epidemic-denialists/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4bWUobt8&t=774s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

high finno-uralic iq

Eh? Germany was never a democracy voluntarily either. They had to be forced into it, and still aren't very good at practicing it's principles.

German empire had many democratic aspects

Russia was a absolute monarchy until 1917 and after that a totalitarian dictatorship until 1991 and now it turned into an autocracy.

i don't know

thank you for bump

we had universal suffrage before britain and the us

>Culture, Geography,
Mostly these. As well as history.

>Why is Russia the only European country that have never been a Democrazy?
Ask Poland...

In 1917 we were the most democratic country in the world. Our soldiers could vote if they want to go in attack today or not.\

>European
Is not

Mutiny != democracy, and what democratic habits did exist lasted for literally eight months

Russia has never been a democracy at any point in its history, its always been ruled over by despots and statists of one shade or another. Even today it's just a dress-up for the new Czar.

Because they chose the red pill.

to be fair, 99% of russians were peasants/serfs serving some lord/leader for pretty much all their history. it must be ingrained in their culture to be subservient and accept that you have little control over your life. the russians have never had a taste of freedom, otherwise they would have demanded it.

"Democracy" is a lie that debases people

if you go outside Moscow or st petersburg, Russia looks like North Korea

Um no?

just commieblocks and those shitty dachas are there

Russia is a democracy today though

being ruled by the same man for almost 2 decades is not a democracy

>let me tell you about your country

then prove me wrong

not even gonna bother. prove your point instead, give me a stat of the rest of russia being “just commieblocks and dachas”

>Why is Russia the only European country that have never been a Democrazy?
Belarus

Belarrus?
Or that country next yo Russia with green in their flag

just did a simple cherrypick outisde of Moscow

that’s not a stat but a screenshot. try again

i just proved you i am right, while you can't even deny it

SU "had many democratic aspects"

like i said, not even gonna bother proving you wrong, you’re the one who’s gonna have to prove his point. surely if you’re making a statement as bold as “russia outside of stpete and Moscow is all commieblocks and shiet” then you have either traveled through russia irl or via googlemaps and have a base of knowledge to base said bold assessment on, which you don’t appear to have so instead you just cherrypick commieblocks

>like i said, not even gonna bother proving you wrong,
because you cant

you can’t prove your point so you resort to meme pics instead, rofl

>meme pics
rt.com/news/414510-hiv-aids-russia-epidemic-denialists/

>the only European country that have never been a Democrazy?
>

that’s completely irrelevant to the topic, don’t just bail out like that:)

Oh look the butthurt Mexicunt is already here

>RUSSIA IS NOT A SHITHOLE OUTSIDE OF MOSCOW!!! I CAN'T PROVE IT BUT IT IS NOT I SWEAR!!

Wasn't your family supposed to be beheaded?

damn, now you’re not even quoting me just so that i’d leave you alone and let you have the final word. it’s okay, i don’t mind if it makes you feel any better. say something now to delude yourself into thinking you won the argument while in reality you couldn’t even back up your point with actual stats and not memes

The burden of proof is on you.
Also your entire country is a shithole with zero exceptions. Stop with the Russia-envy in every thread you cringe fucking autist.

this russian is always comparing Russia with the """rotten"" west and admits that his country is a shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4bWUobt8&t=774s

you must be one of those russian patriots who live abroad

>like i said, not even gonna bother proving you wrong,
Because you can't. You are dumb Russian and the only you can do is to get drunk and piss your pants.
But don't be mad, at least you have tigers HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDD

He's just trolling dude don't sweat it, the screenshot he posted of Russia looked pretty nice to me. I've seen a lot worse looking streets in USA

1. Mongols
2. Orthodox Christianity
3. Communism

I'm not Russian. You're just full of shit and butthurt about Russia in every single remotely Russian thread. It's getting pathetic.

>the screenshot he posted of Russia looked pretty nice to me. I've seen a lot worse looking streets in USA
not even detroit looks this bad compared to russia

>some faggot represents the entire nation
El chapo says your mom's a whore. Does that make her a whore you dumb monkey?

you fags wouldn't even last a day in russia

Nice non-argument
Now stop being so pathetic

Stop avoiding the question, macaco.
>El chapo says your mom's a whore. Does that make her a whore?

Wanna see what I saved earlier today, kraut?

if you love russia so much, why don't you move there?????
it is so thriving!!
there a lot of videos where russians compare their country with an european one, but OK

Asian

Again. El chapo says your mom's a whore. Does that make her a whore?

How would Orthodox Christianity influence it? I don't know much about what differs it form other directions of Christianity.

Mom has never admired narco culture

El chapo says your mom's a whore. Does that make a whore? That's a "yes/no" question, by the way, chimp.

mom has never give any reasons to be called a whore, while russia has given reasons to be called a shithole by its own citizens

El chapo says your mom's a whore. Does that make her a whore? Yes. Or. No?

I beat you by using your own shitty argument, but you can't understand it because you are an american btw

I don't want your explanations, i don't want shit. That's a simple question and the only viable answers here are either yes or no. So again, El chapo says your mom's a whore. Does that make her a whore?

Russia doesn't like democracy due to what happened in 90s.
I don't understand why democracy should be a norm when it comes to governance some countries are better off under an authoritarian system or even dictatorship. Just look at middle-east

Russia needs to attract more german immigrants like they did in the past to make them look civilized and democratic, but i don't the germans will ever move there

Chimp, check this shit out:

why the fuck would they want those cucks there
what they need is to publicly impale all the oligarchs including putin,
kill and expel all immigrants,
raze chechenya and dagestan to the ground
and install a russian ultra nationalist regime

First you were telling the Russian how his country looks, now you're gonna do same with me, faggot? Just crawl back into your favela and never come out.

>what they need is to publicly impale all the oligarchs including putin
they literally love him, because he supposedly saved them f and if you critize him, they call you CIA, that's how bad it is
>now you're gonna do same with me, faggot?
then show me

Why are you guys bullying russians when they're the nicest posters on Sup Forums

The entire thread is the Mexican getting shit on though.
Hey monkey, what do you think? Your mother a whore?

Serfdom was introduced in Russia under Peter the Great because in Southern Russia people were slaughtering and killing anyone that could read or had money for 20 years prior

Too smart for democracy

the country is too big and poorly populated. the population is genetically weak, submissive and too dumb.

that's the thing literally everywhere

Russia doesnt have any future when Putin dies

Back to your thread

Yeah yeah, that’s what they kept saying when lenin ruled the place too. Anyway, what’s up with the butthurt? has some russian fucked your mamacita?

Maybe I might. I have German friends who live there just fine.
Why don't you kys?

Basically he has a massive inferiority complex towards Russia because Sup Forums likes you but hates Mexico. Also he cant come to terms that Mexico is a shithole full of brown subhumans who will never achieve half of what Russia has.
Yes, he's on that many levels of pathetic.

Is Russia going to be okay?
I don't want russian posters to leave :(

Russia is Nigeria with snow

This applies to most people. Although, it is strangely particularly pertinent to the USA for some reason.

leave russians and russia alone :(

But it is a democracy right now, just because you don't like the guy they elected doesn't change that.

>Yeah yeah, that’s what they kept saying when lenin ruled the place too
Yeah because stalin and his oppresion was better

Democracy isn't about figureheads though, in a legit democracy the "leader" isn't particularly relevant, in other words they don't have significant power. Of course, "the same man" is actually quite relevant in this case, as he is much more powerful than any more "democratic" leader. I'm just saying, people need to look far beyond 2-3 parties and the cut-out leader/opposition leader. It's primitive.

Then move there and die of aids

you avoided the most important question

Russian have never do anything against me, i just pointed out that your country is poor, and later the putinbots started attacking me

i see, so that’s one of those "bad russians bullied me and my shithole on the internet" episodes. good, very good. keep them coming

Atte least not all the russians here Sup Forums are not blinded Putinshills

On behalf of my ancestors I apologize for Mexico.

Franco should have murdered your parents