Are Italians bro-tier? Who are best Europeans?

Obviously Germans are the worst.

Why germans are the worst?

Irish.

It seems like Australians and Italians actually get along pretty well! It's something I've noticed many times throughout my life

Turks

brazilian-italian here;

Italians are very good

I hate Italians with a burning passion. Theyre so goddamn loud, and have no self awareness. It doesnt matter if theyre in a room with 20 people trying to sleep, they'll blabber on in their moronic language. And for whatever reason they seem to enjoy standing around in groups in the middle of doorways. It's like theyre trying to be as obnoxious as possible.

Theyre also some of the most rude and selfish europeans ive ever met. Theyre never willing to share anything and are too self absorbed to talk to anyone who isnt italian.

I just hate them so much.

Nobody cares , kys leaf

leaf

fuck off diet amerimutt, italians are really nice and welcoming people

Post of the year

A lot of bad posters on Sup Forums, but good people in real life
Everytime you find a nice poster with the italian flag you can be sure it's either a romanian person living in Italy or someone from another eastern european country

I want to learn italiano to be able to insult Italians in their native language. Is this motivation good?

I can't see how it would be possible for a Polish person to insult an Italian. It would be like someone with down syndrome yelling at yo.

Southern Italy isn't white.

North Italy - best Italy.

Idk too how it would be but I want do this.

Read a fucking historical book, you nigger.

Irish are chill.

Italians are fake and loud.

What is the absolute worst part of Italy

>thread about italy
>albanian subhuman ape with russian ip shows up

Every fucking time.

>Italians are fake and loud.
I trough we were friends

Calabria and Campania
Don't be naive, we never had friends.

Prove to me that Lithuanians aren't the best european people inside and out. I want a Lithuanian gf!

>tfw I'm calabrian and look like a shitskin

Checks out

Not even close. Italians are the loudest, most petty fucks in existence that base their entire identity on what other people have done and get triggered over nothing constantly.

Germans aren't the best but they're definitely on the higher side of the bro scale

It's not fair user, I wish I was german or swedish

I noticed where people see an Italian the American sees a mirror

How are we the worst?

>Calabrian

Its Calabrese you terrone

Every time

Italians are pieces of shit.
Worst North African nation.

>implying that all these traits don’t make Italians chad af.
Btw your description also applies to Spaniards. Mediterranean Europeans are based, deal with it.

Don’t be rude mister froggo

this

africa begins at the alps

HEY
I'M
WALKING
HERE

They are the only europeans besides germans I like, always having a good time and can hold their own when drinking. My gf is german-italian and she's the cutest thing ever

You're right, italians are the most obnoxious pieces of shit in the world.
I wish I didn't have to put up with their bullshit.

Yes, French and Italians are bro.

this but unironically

That sounds like argentin-

Ooops, never mind

jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the lily pad

t.romanian subhuman gypsy thief

I'm Veneto, shitalian niggers disgust me

Italians are obnoxious tho. If you call me a Slav in print one more time where Slovene would be more appropriate, I'll go full TIGR and suicide bomb Trieste.

Even worse

t.lorenzo “u’ pescemuort” cevapcic

>leaf

You have to help us get free of this african artificial country my white brother
A venetian-slovene country would be the envy of all europe

Actually germans and spaniards are the broest of them all italians are arrogant faggots.

We tend to regard Friulians more kindly than Venetians because all of the uppity cunts in Trieste are Venetian, whereas the Friulians are gud boys who never did nuffin to us.

>a fucking leaf

>all of this butthurt

Fuck off wog

Hey leaf, ignore those motherfucking yuropoors. I also unironically hate Italians too, for basically the same reasons.

So Italians are the Mexicans of Europe?

>Germans on the lighter side
Ya nah

>Who are best Europeans?

Japs or Koreans basically...