twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave Israel alone terrorist.

>Israel
>Real country

Shlomo gas yourself

That wall just got 10 feet higher.

And the oven got 10° Celsius heater.

Die maggot

>Sup Forums is now so reddit they defend the terror state Israel and his genocide
Do you even have the slightest idea about the jews?

>"the earth is overpopulated by about 6 billion people"
The whole reason the muslim immigration gets pushed to rally up whites against muslims pro Israel. I hate radicals as much as you do but the only move to win this game is not play by the jews book

You are worthy of only death, kraut. This time we WILL finish the job. Love, the Eternal Anglo

>Love, the Eternal Anglo

Some fine, rare Mexican bants.

Too late, the middle east is going to shit anyway.

>mexico
>try to get into Master Race USA for gibs
>look like arabs

>I hate radicals as much as you do
This is mainstream Islam we're talking about. The majority of Palestinians are theocrats, which is the real reason why their country is shit.

hahahahahahaha

BOOM HEADSHOT

Sharia literally means Islamic law. How buttfucking retarded is it to ask muslims whether they want Sharia law. Which isn't even an absolute set of laws depending on which islamic school

Same with your blood pressure. We called, take your fat back.

Fuck 'palestine'

>Sharia literally means Islamic law
Which is literally theocracy. And you wonder why these people can't make something for themselves...

Palestinians already raped and conquered Lebanon under the guise of being poor "refugees".
youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y

Why do they need israel's land in addition?

I have zero idea what this has to do with Israel. Are you retarded or sliding?

Said the shitskin as he stabbed 3 eldery jewish women in a supermarket.

Man, fuck Egypt and Malaysia, I thought they were cool

I'm explaining to you that the majority of Palestinians are what you called "radicals", which makes the Islamist movement not radical at all, but mainstream. Still, you support them.

There are no islamic country who are "cool". They are all cancer without exception.

Muslims are just a ticking timebomb, the day they preacher tells to to go nuclear, they explode.

>supporting Sharia law
>radical
I support catholic law. Am I radical for you?
Also
>being occupied by a power that officially aims to kill you and every last one of your people
>half your family already died at their hands
>don't radicalise

>Still, you support them
No I don't have to support everything they do to point out that Israel is a much greater evil

Many "Palestinians" of today are former Egyptian nationals who've been sent to the region to fight for Islam. Hamas, the most popular political party among Palestinians, was created by the Muslim Brotherhood.

This isn't a war between nationalities - it's Muslim butthurt over the fact that their religion is losing.

Fucking terrorist. Sage.

>as he stabbed 3 eldery jewish women
Implying this is a bad thing

It's interesting to think about that palestineans act like the biggest victims in history, but it was them that started a civil war in lebanon between christians and muslims (the christian majority actually let them in) youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY video related.

And now they act again as victims eventhough they fling rockets at israel..

Palestineans just seem to be bad news wherever they go..

Don't start anything and nothing bad happens.. if they would deal with hamas themselves which they don't then israel wouldn't have to fight hamas as they hide among the palestinean civilians..

>I support catholic law. Am I radical for you?
Yes.

>I support catholic law. Am I radical for you?
If it includes repressing freedom of speech and freedom of association, among other things, then yes, you're most definitely radical (though I prefer the term theocrat in this case).

>everything they do
It's not just about what they do, but what they are.

wtf i hate tacos now

user, do you feel nervous when you see leftist politicians like Enhedslisten walk around palestinian flag pins on their clothes?

They would never do the same for the Danish flag.
But when it comes to palestinians who raped Libanon, they have this crazy sympathy to them.

Make Palestine great again

there is only way to end the conflict,
palestine must get destroyed to the last fragment / human, else they will start attacking israel again.

Palestinians will always raise their children to hate and attack israelites, they are the aggressor and they will never stop.

please an honest answer.
do you think there will be and end of the conflict in our lifetime?

>does nothing to stop hamas
>complain when hamas hides amongst civilians causing civilians to be killed
It's actual hamas that is causing civilians to be killed, if they did not operate the way they do, israel would not have to try to deal with them as they hide among palestinean civilians who know very well what hamas is doing and who could easily tell on them at any point, avoiding the whole thing.

So ironically palestineans could avoid this entirely..

The dirty secret is the palestineans WANT the conflict with israel, they want israel gone and ofcourse they tried to invade it aswell (6 day war) and this is why they refuse to stop hamas or condemn the attacks and do not want to have any ceasfire of meaningful caliber. But if you constantly try to start something then ofcourse israel shoots back..

>keeps hitting the other guy
>gets a little jab back
WAAAA HE HIT ME BULLY ISRAEL #1 TERRORIST IN WORLD!!!!

If you look at the casualties on both sides it's what.. 10.000+ over a long period of years..

Jihadis do less damage than sometimes in a few months..

Yes danebro, if only they knew about the story of lebanon and how they were basically a thriving society that embraced multiculturalism and then they invited muslims to come in and things went straight down the gutter and muslims declared a civil war on the christians..

It's simply because they don't know, literally the palestineans were the ones who tipped the scale in lebanon towards civil war.. So yes, it's quite disconcerting to watch..

If lebanon is any lesson, no good can come of it..

*jihadis do more damage

Israel needs Hamas to exist, if they didn't they'd have to invent them. Ask yourself why haven't they been defeated?

>israel needs hamas to exist
I see.. so what the hell did lebanon do to deserve the palestineans launching a civil war on the christians there? That they were dumb enough to let them in to try to be nice to them? Apparently lebanon is now israel i guess?

How much can you be in denial about the doctrine of jihad against non muslims.. they hate the jews the qur'an sira and hadiths have more % of jew hatred than mein kampf eventhough their texts are larger in volume.

It seems to be exact same behaviour anywhere muslims attack, it's always the fault of those they are attacking. Or atleast never the muslims fault.

And if they encounter resistance after having attacked, they act as if they are the biggest victims in history.. And get angry if you don't agree with them.

you know who's colony palestina was right ?

it seems like muslims are pretty much the only group who can chop somebodys head off and then blame the person whos head they chopped off for it.. and even act a victim about it..

It's this double nature of muslims acting both as the aggressor, and then simultaneously acting as if they are the victim..

It is disgusting and i'm getting sick of it.. everytime they mow someone over or decapitate someone or other sick things.. We have to hear about the muslims are the real victims.. not the ones they just slaughtered.. and how it's our fault not the muslims, and we need to be more tolerant towards the muslims..

Look if you cut someones head off cause they disagree with you or don't believe same as you or do something that in your oppinion insults your text, it's not a matter of tolerance, you're a fucking animal then. And you are definately not a victim of anything else than your own insanity.. And no amount of tolerance is going to sort that out, you just have to go back to your own nations so there's no risk of you being insulted or wtf ever.. Then you can derp around there all you want it's fine.

Well thats how its works but the wealthy and educated one already leave the country in the 80's they knew that because of the view hamas guys( contro the mass which is low educeated and know how to manipulate others with pure hate speach) it will go all down. now its no more possible to make Israel a country where palestineans and Israelis could live in peace so Israel make the only way and chase them from there and let them live in some kind of reserve-area like that in USA for the Indians...

>Ask yourself why they haven't been defeated
Because palestineans support hamas..
It's pretty hard to eradicate a group the average population supports..

If palestineans decided that hamas was bad for them, it wouldn't last more than a couple of weeks..

The main problem with all these islamic terrorist organizations and why they persist and aren't eradicated by conventional warfare is because as we see time and time again in the polls and statistics.. large parts of the muslims support them.. weither it is western muslims or muslims in the middle east/north africa doesn't seem to matter much..

So why hamas and others aren't eradicated.. because the muslims haven't decided they don't like them, if that occurred at any point they would be gone within a couple of weeks all of them. There are 57 muslim majority nations in the OIC and turkey alone could strongarm the fuck out of all of them (turkeys military is one of the largest militaries in the world) according to globalfirepower it's ranked 8th..

You're always expecting everyone else but the muslims to deal with the islamic terrorist organizations, that's exactly why they are not eradicated..

Similarly the muslims are always acting as if it's non muslims responsibility to take care of the islamic terrorist organizations.. So many things could've been avoided if they just dealt with the problem themselves..

And somehow they have convinced us that it is our responsibility instead of theirs..

Do you think if we had some terrorist organization in europe or something that the 57 muslim nations would consider it their responsibility to fix. no they would tell us to go deal with it ourselves.

Yet when it comes to islamic terrorist organizations, apparently it's always non muslims responsibility.. it's nuts how little responsibility muslims take for their own problems in their own countries.. including when one of them go jihadi or when dealing with jihadi groups.. it's also never their fault or their responsibility.. but somehow it's our fault that they went nuts..

Yes and no. You know a "terrorist" is a coutry or national problem ...not a global one in exampel the IRA was/is a Irish thing the Vatican or other christian country whould do nothing in case of a civil war that same works on palestina is a civil war and hamas there is nothing why should for exampel Marokko as a state help or help to deal with hamas yeah there are some suppoter from radikal wing on global stage but that because some moslems want to see Jerusalem as a moslem city ...

l-look, stupid gullible west! palestinian children and women! they're also semi white although most palestinians are shitskins! feel sorry for us :(

they will argue all religions are same as bad as islam, so everybody has the same fault in conflicts.

its not possible to distinguish between civilianz and hamas, sometimes they are even the same.

also i believe hamas will always get reinforcements, because muslims will always support other muslims against israel.

if every muslims in palestine would get destroyed till nobody is there anymore,
there still would appear new hamas after a while.

Fuck no. I stand with Mighty Israel. The homeland of my ancestors.

Good Nazi advice.

Mexican intellectuals are above banter

>Implying I give a shit about shitskins

At least Israelis can into civilization and look like Italians, shitskins are a cancer upon the world