How do we save the white race?

Serious replies ONLY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumanovo,_Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=AZnymkpsCH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't

We just give up and die out?

Stop complaining in the internet and start becoming alpha...

>saving the white race instead of destroying with by racemixing

Yes

Why would I want to save G*rmans?

Expel everything you dislike and create an ethnostate.

You stop feeding and supporting niggers, arabs and shit like that. Cut all social support. One must work to get paid.

All immigrant must be sent back and their country must reimburse all expenses spent on deportation.

I thought everyone was aware that with Germany losing WWII it was over.

It's already too late. Should've won WW2.

>Germans are gone
We all want it

>Why would I want to save G*rmans?
Ze germans are master race of Oirop. Eliminate Germany and whole EU will collapse in few month.

I work in a university, two female German post-grads i know openly mock the idea of motherhood, so does a Swede. What is wrong with Europeans? Women here are superficially feminist but tend to want to have children.

Read siege by James Mason.

We become Sup Forums incarnate. You then have to ask yourself, is it worth it?

The only thing left for yourself now is to find what makes you personally happy while looking the other way on the impending implosion of white countries.
The age of white civilizations is over, the age of the dark barbarian is here.

fuck the wh*te race, they deserve all what they get

German pusi belongs to refugee cock

Migrant background also means Nachzügler after the second world war.

>tend to want to have children.
it's called instinct, you're welcome.

>We just give up and die out?
Giving up and doing nothing but complaining is a big thing in Russia. I thought people in Germany are beyond that. Quit moaning, go outside, team up people who are against immigrants and shit that like, work on your goal together with like-minded persons.

Are you sure they’re not just putting on a front?

Last time we did that the world ganged up on us and took away 30%of our lands

My boss is a German woman, she doesn't have kids but she's never said anything about that though. Half of my professors this quarter have already said something along the lines of "thank God I don't have kids". I think it's just a cultural thing, plus these are people that grew up in the midst of the fears of the "population bomb" where everyone was being coerced into having less children.
Why do you want to "save it"? Also wtf no one is destroying it.
>hurr durr they reproduce faster than us
That's not the white race being destroyed, not my fault you just don't have as many kids.

Or just sit back and wait for them to eliminate whole of Europe as they are wont to do

Well do it better this time.

Why are you encouraging Germans to be Nazis again?

>the world ganged up on us
lol, and we didn't take anything, blame the communists for disintegrating prussia.

You know your race is doomed when it's heavily frowned up and in some countries illegal to be proud of being that race while every other race is encouraged to express pride.

The white race is the only race that hates itself. White people are like panda bears, slowly going extinct because we're too dumb to breed.

There is no turning this boat around. Just be glad you were alive while most of your country is still white. It'll probably drop below 50% in your older years, and you'll be ready to die at that point.

Germany in 2018

no you won't, you're even more owned by jews now

Is it possible to create a genetically modified virus,parasite,bacteria etc etc that only kills humans based on their melanin levels?

lol upboat epic

jesus this is depressing

every time they try they become weaker. This is just another iteration of the cycle,
>germans ruin the roman empire
>they get what they want in independence and waste it fighting each other
>german religious wars ruin europe
>they wreck themselves more than any other country
>germans "unify" stealing land from other countries
>germans cause immense hardship in ww1 unnecessasrily
>they loose a bunch of land
>germans cause ww2, murder 6 million jews
>they loose a bunch of land and are divided for decades
>germans ruin the EU
>they get ethnically replaced by migrants
It's only fair.

I know right, everyone there is ugly as fuck

guys.... are germans the real subhumans?

Read a book niggerkike
>it wuz the germans we dindu nuffin

Get a basic understanding of the English language before responding to my posts pedro.

Grab your gun

Not sure about melanin but yes, there have been biological weapons targeting only certain strands of people.

>High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy

Germans are already fairly well preserved in a US reservation. Let the Europeans ones die out.

I'm not doing that, I think EU made a big fucking mistake buy allowing immigrant w/o forcing them to integrate properly with white society. This policy must be changed asap.

I.e. you must force immigrants to study YOUR language, your customs, your culture and only then you allow them to live your country & receive social support.

Otherwise people are flying like crazy from their shitty countries to EU and instead of integration they build small copies of the society they used to live in. What we get? We a get a copy of shitty society but in EU. It wont end well as there are no good places to live are left.

Arabs look exactly like chicanos

Kill yourself. Germans have ruined western civilzation.

Go suck jew cock

go suck migrant cock

go suck paki cock

Go suck paki cock
You reap what you sow nigger

go suck syrian cock

Isn't your countries the one is who is literally paying reparations to the Israelis and getting nothing in return?

You made your bed, now lay in it
You forgot to suck your master cock

go suck pajeet cock

Can the world really afford to try GERManism yet again?

the future is going to be interesting do they think when migrants are in such a large number they will be "german" or whatever country? Shits just going to fall apart as the sharia ghettos expand to become chunks of the country

this why white people die . too much fighting, no team work . white people on Sup Forums and reddit argue while brown men have sex with their daughters.

I am Cuman therefore not white

Remember when you helped your masters TWICE in defeating the bad bad hun

Just like when we hit "le 49% face" everything is just going to implode?
Based California is already at 35% and it's the most successful state in the union.
Over the past 30 years as we have become less and less white, the country has become safer and more prosperous.

you are Bulgarian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumanovo,_Bulgaria

>Start 2 world wars
>ITS THE FUCKING JEWS FAULT

Germans are autistic

Bulgarians are not white either

why do people here pretend that things aren't in reactions this immigrant influx coming about as a result of the past do you really think the pendulum wont swing again when pressure builds high enough? Everything is going to come to a head with this I don't know when but it will.

>le started world war meme
Again, read a book.
The 60% fleet was sure a THREAT for the british empire amiright meanwhile the US also build a fleet but that was a okay

yes, i am blue

>How do we save the white race?
Seriously, you should have thought of that before allowing shitskins invade your country and EU. Now you have no way of saving the white race.

>Bulgarians are not white either
Really? I thought bulgarians are just like russians. Their language is extremely similar to Russian and all of them look like a typical Russian.

>This fucking blathering idiot got trips.
God has truly abandoned us.

Not an argument mutt

Good, G*rmans must be wiped out from Earth's surface.

t. syrian mutt

How am I suppose to argue with someone who can't even string a sentence together?

I wish.

Go on, tell me how the 60% fleet was a threat

youtube.com/watch?v=AZnymkpsCH0
Go to the mounties and cold lands, the rest of scorch and burn. Worked with Napoleon, must worked with slims. Also find Gandalf.

Contact blacked.com

>60% fleet
I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

is this white

Then why are you so eager to point at Germany?

>When you realize the future half Syrian Germans will essentially be Ashkenazi Jews (half European half Levantine)
Is it all a part of their plan?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I do know though that you used unrestricted u-boat warfare against American trade ships to pull us in the war against you.

They are extremely dark skinned and have many turks

I never even said anything bad about Germany you retard.

t. dalmacija

no

Germany becoming diverse is a good thing.
Hopefully you won't become nazi anymore.

This is the natural route though so there's no reason to fight against it. People will get mixed, like it or not.

I meant before the first great war mate.
Germany build a ‘Risikoflotte’ that was planned to consist of 60% of the strength of the British navy.
The idea was to be attractive for an alliance with the Brits or the fleet to be able to crush an enemy blockade.
The problem was that the British made an Alliance with France, and even before the alliance was official promised the French to support them in a war against Germany with 6 Divisions.
While the Brits thought of Germany as a threat because of the new fleet, the US and Russian stocked their Navy up too, but were blatantly ignored.
Also all telegraph lines went through London.

>yfw ashkenazim are the product of german cuckery

he is a bit light skinned but not white

>choosing spots where the sun is reflecting off his skin

That’s not really our fault. Blame the Brits.

guy on the left is qt

>le 60% face

Before Wilson, most US presidents were either neutral or pro-German.
Wilson was eager to join the war on the site of the Brits because he was an anglophile.