I'm scared if we accept too many ethnics we will become like Brazil do you have this fear for your country?

I'm scared if we accept too many ethnics we will become like Brazil do you have this fear for your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes i have.

aren't most of your minorities east or southeast asians

This Brazilfication of the world scares me because Brazil is like a bad nightmare.

These

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_democracy

This kind of marxist degeneracy will happen to every first world country too.

Hmm... What would happen if you have death penalty and another tough laws?

Unless you replaced our jails with a giant blender i doubt it would be very effective

>Hmm... What would happen if you have death penalty and another tough laws?
The problem isn't law severity but enforcement.

Brazil would become somalia-tier. Brazilians have no maturity to play around with guns, there isn't a gun culture here.

Death penalty wouldn't change a thing. Only a couple of favelados would die, the politicians would be just fine with it. We need them to die or to leave.

this is how you spot a real favelado on the internet

Tougher laws won't do shit and you know that, we need to think better what to do.

>we dont have maturity to play around with guns

>all favelados already have guns
>we legalize guns
>"cidadão de bem" now can have guns
>favelados wont try to go to theirs house to steal cuz they will also have guns
>they start stealing other favelados

this is why you dont want to legalize guns

If some favela monkey know's he's going to get the death penalty for robbery, why would he not just execute the victim? It's not like the punishment would be any worse.

you know the democrats states?
now imagine a country ruled by those niggers but the governors cant legalize death penalty in their state

I kind of like the idea of how Brazilian society works social apartheid.

already happened boet

>ethnics
ethnic what?

scary brown people that may or may not be fucking OP's sister

Australia is basically almost there. You essentially are Brazil with less crime.

>high diverse
>strong middle class divide in society
>abysmal education
>outgoing culture
>BBQs

I went to Melbourne and Sydney recently, which are the only relevant countries in Australia and my god it was an awful experience.

>relevant countries

I meant cities.

Nigger spotted

How do you know? Have you ever tried?

In America it's 98% niggers and 2% wiggers who say that

> do you have this fear for your country?
We're Brazil-Lite with less Asian diaspora

it's not about ethnicities m8, it's about education and instruction level
if you get chineses, mexicans, or south africans with higher education levels then you should be fine... it's not like they are uncivilized poors enough to fuck up your society, unlike the illegal mexicans in USA and the arab refugees in Europe, THAT'S the wrong way to do immigration

White countries will inevitably become worst than ours. And the more resources you take, the more wars you fight, the more people we will keep sending too your country. We will give you all our goods with all our shits and you will have to swallow them all.

See? this is the kind of posts that brown people make, this is your future.

NZ has a sizable native population who hate asian and muslim immigrants even more than whites do and will probably lynch them if shit goes down

Brown is the new White, get used to.

Ethnics = Non-whites = PoC's

KEK
good post