What does the rest of the world think about our President?

What does the rest of the world think about our President?

NOT my president.

NOT my president.

VERY stable genius

He will be soon.

everyone unironically fears him and wishes they could be him
without a doubt the best president weve had in centuries, i only wish he would've gotten in sooner before all the fucking deep state cancer started so he couldve really made things better

>A nigga president left, a retarded president takes command

How can america even survive?

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump, the entire 2016 presidential election has just re-exposed how ignorant Americans are on both sides of the political spectrum.

cringe

All the boomers fault. That was their last election though. Millennials now make up the greatest part of the electorate.

> enforcing laws of your country and not letting 50iq sand niggers rape freely is ignorance
lmao

No shit retards you live in a different country

you are the kind of person who should not be allowed to vote

I'm doubting that your IQ is greater than 50 right now.

>Obliterating your cunt's image and dominance in the world stage, setting the foundation to destroy your economy again like its the 1920s its worth to pass a travel ban from cunts that didn't attack you, but selling guns to the cun't that financed, raised, and prepared the shitbags that attacked you its ok

kek fuck off libtards
if we actually did impose iq requirements to vote you would never see a democrat ever again since the black and spic vote would literally dissepear

gigantic inept pussy, he obviously hates immigrants but he can't or won't do anything about them

We don't take him serious anymore. It used to be news if he tweeted something. Now they just ignore him.

I don't like him very much

good thing that's never going to happen

very funny guy, dont get why so many americans hate him.

Also he is indeed a genius and has the best bantz and also good plans for americans. Based as fuck, best timeline.

Even more useless than Obama. He still hasn't built a wall, Hillary still isn't in jail and now he's an Israeli puppet.

>refering to illegal immigrants as just immigrants

you should stick to wall building paco

> hating criminals and freeloading retards means hating immigrants

trump is just the start, cuck
in a few years you'll see an iq and job requirement to vote and the amounts of democrats will be literally zero
cant fuckin wait

Did you vote or support Berlusconi by any chance

>dissepear
What's a disse pear?

It would be really fun to watch these morons destroy their own country if we weren't their neighboors

I'm seriously considering voting him in the next election, just cause trump+putin+berlusconi trilateral meetings would be an incredible source of memes.

I never voted berlusconi in the past, but id vote him now just for the lulz. Seriously tho trump is the best president the us had in a looong time

>wall building

A snake oil salesman in the best American fashion.

He is a good troll.
I respect that.

cringe

The right wing media from my country is running a heavy campaign against him. And that its funny because he is right wing too. Right wing tards love to attack themselves.

But that doesn't mean we will stop supporting US, actually now we support more than ever.

okay-ish troll
average banter but silly and odd enough to be funny sometimes
don't particularly mind what he says, enjoy the chaos and asspain he generates here on both sides, and has a weird ass way of talking

stephen miller might be the better troll in the administration probably but he doesn't stick out as much in the spotlight. imagine if miller was president, shit would be funny. I think he might have the best bants out of trump or anyone in there right now

Quite literally.

Us Southerners' pride is hurt for overwhelmingly voting for a yankee, but we still support him.
MAGA2020

i am just glad the bureaucracy is curbing some of his recklessness

He's your decline personified.

Of course. How could we not support our largest competitor in agricultural and meat exports shooting themselves in the foot?

"Support US", what do you mean by that? Are you retarded?

Literally this.

god help us all.
prepare for president mark zuckerberg.

He's white, that's enough for my vote.

pretty much this.
both sides are out to fuck the american people.
conservatives want the rich to stay rich and the liberals want the poor to stay poor.

President Bill Gates would be better.

if either gates or zuckerberg were president it would be literal orwellian 1984. all of the electronics in america would be used to spy on their own citizens

That already happens now. Microsoft got a lawsuit for spying on their customers through the Kinect system.

nah since that is already happening

Hillary was equally as white, called blacks super predators and supports abortion that disproportionately hits blacks though. Why not vote for Her?

OUR president:^)

its been a widely known happening since the snowden leaks.
my point is that putting the people who do this into positions of political power would only substantially worsen the situation.

nice to see such a positive reaction from americans about this topic.
how do you put up with it? doesnt it anger you?

Because Hillary was even more ego-maniacal than Trump. I literally thought she was having a manic episode the entire time. By the way I didn't vote so it didn't really matter to me anyway.

Leave our democracy alone!

i voted, but I wrote in Ron Paul. all of the 2016 candidates were a joke

>flag
You what...?

There's literally nothing wrong with living a totalitarian dystopian society.

we are powerless
after hoffa died everything died

Thank you Vlad you guys are great

went to school in california, literally ANYONE can vote there as long as you register beforehand

You mean "we" shooting ourselves in the foot. like the largest agricutural and meat exports company we had JBS moving to US?

>Thinking we are at war with US

Well, he is good at coming up with bizarre words and trolling Kim. I also think he is doing his job well and I like him tbqh.

>school in california
NorCal?

I hated Hillary more than him. I didn't vote but I was glad that Hillary was not elected. (Idk, would have voted Johnson if he wasn't such a meme candidate)

Its true. I live in Cali and heard about some cop registering his two dogs to vote. He didn't actually cast a vote on the dogs behalf but he was proving a point about how California doesn't req ID to vote or register so literally anyone can come to this state to vote

kys

At first I really thought he was playing that 4d chess, but honestly I don't think he's the right guy for president
Well at least he makes leftists butthurt

kYs.

>Thinking this is not about a commercial warfare.
Try reading the news more often.

Why do you guys get it wrong every. single. time?

Honestly couldn't care less, no idea why the media is dissecting everything he does considering Bush Jr. was just as controversial.

Bruh it's worlds apart. We SAID the same stuff about Bush II but we had no idea.

your media says the same thing about ANY republican president