/brit/

thailad edition

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.theonion.com/paul-ryan-slits-auto-mechanic-s-throat-to-kick-off-gop-1821475569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*massages your shoulders awkwardly, making you tense up*
hmm... you seem tense

anime

Remember when I was a little boy and these australian teenagers were bullying these fat yank tourists in a campervan. Funniest moments of my life, they were going "I'LL CALL THE POLICE I'LL CALL THE POLICE"

Slag thread?

Is the Conservative Party really conservative?

i am le right wing counterculture, supporting the establishment ironically but fervently

why does he have an iron cross necklace?

definitely funnier the second time i read it

i am le left wing counterculture, supporting women with blue hair and trannies and browns

i think that's vietnamese poster

i-is that really Vietlad?

They don't seem to be making much effort to conserve the welfare state of the social fabric of this nation

His kraut heritage

I'd rather be part of Europe than America

Why? We have nothing in common culturally with the EU compared to the US

The Five Eyes is a secretive intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.

The origins were drafted by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill on a secret meeting in Newfoundland, Canada.

In the following years, it was extended to encompass Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

Although Australia was included in the agreement, it's existence was not known to the Prime Minister of Australia until 1973. Since 1966, the CIA had been operating a secret surveillance station close to Alice Springs, Australia without the knowledge of the Australian government.

Much of the sharing of information is performed via the ultra-sensitive STONEGHOST network, which has been claimed to contain "the Western world's most closely guarded secrets."

According to Edward Snowden, the Five Eyes "do not answer to the known laws of its own countries."

Israel is, reportedly, an observer in Five Eyes.

Much about Five Eyes is still unknown.

what the fuck was his problem?

xD

Oh fuck I think it is. I remember that he had abnormally short fingers.

Oh you're right, it's vietlad

this desu
not a fan of the EU but i'd rather hack a few fingers off than take a shotgun to the face

think countries should stop pretending there's going to be some gigantic war in the future and instead spent the trillions of dollars on things like research and education instead of the military

going to publix for a bit y'all want anything?

he's a psychopath

Can't wait til all of Europe (including Russia) unites

813 reporting in
all other counties are inferior

what do they sell

five eyes: hackers and spies

don't what that is but get me a can of Dr Pepper and a grilled cheese

five guys: hamburgers and fries

>
lol the african union is just like th eu 20 years ago! union is inevitable despite the constant civil wars and deep racial and religious divides! did you hear??? they're PLANNING a currency! they'll be a huge bloc in no time! it's like this bizarre leap of logic that makes no sense

cornetto

do you have one for georgia or indiana?

>there's a man who regularly posts into this shitbox looking that good.
humm, uuh, wow.

marmite

DSP Tries It: STILL NO MARIO SUNSHINE RUN

why would neoliberals like trump be propagating antifa

politics.theonion.com/paul-ryan-slits-auto-mechanic-s-throat-to-kick-off-gop-1821475569
what the FUCK

Publix is a supermarket, deli, and pharmacy chain exclusive to Florida

Feel like the deal isn't really sealed with the gf until we have sex

is twilight really as bad as people say?

also, does edward cullen have a good reason to still be in high school when he's like 100 years old?

toffee one please

is there a male on female version of findom or is that just called corporate america?
haha
*drinks soy*

why would i have one for irrelevant flyovers

building a wall and cutting welfare spending isn't very neoliberal

ok enjoy your next hurricane hope your house gets turned to rubble

Sadly anifa are too stupid to realize that.

>neoliberals like trump

in london you are 6ft from a rat at all times

Sweetie are you really reading twilight?

don't even know what to tell you to enjoy because nobody cares enough about those states to know what you do

My local Publix has a "British cuisine" aisle full of candy bars, biscuits, pudding mixes, teas, and other things
really funny to me
when I imagine international food I imagine sesame candies from Egypt or mango drinks from Costa Rica
I don't imagine UK junk food

tories are left wing
labour are right wing
libdems are nazis
greens are thatcherites
ukip are communists
snp are scottish unionists
sinn fein are northern irish unionists
dup are irish republicans

simples

not sure people here even know what neoliberal means

Florida style of Sunny DeeeLite from 1990

Cutting welfare spendings is literally the definition of neoliberalism

>also, does edward cullen have a good reason to still be in high school when he's like 100 years old?
16 is prime pussy age

outside london you are most likely yourself a rat

well yeah there are 9 million of them in the city lol

neoliberal = someone i don't like

You guys really got me disillusioned with the UK. I thought you guys wanted independence and sovereignty. I truly believed this could have been arranged once the US left the illegal NAFTA deal and started negotiation juicy trade deals but you guys literally don't care so long as you're part of the feudal unelected EU.The brexit vote was a mistake but I'm betting money that Corbyn will be UK pm within the next 24 months and I known know not to weep for your country because this is what you're asking for. I was planning on vising the UK on a long weekend but Holland is cheaper anyway. I pray for a 100 fold increase in terrorist attacks and a punitive EU deal, inshallah.

'

why are yanks so passive aggressive

Do they do grilled cheese

not sure it means anything to the point it's worth using in political debate

german ancestry

yea
we have tact unlike some people

is that what germans are like? i don't know much about them other than that my dad didn't like them

londoners are known to be protective of their hole, very weary creatures. easily startled when confronted by one who isn't covered by excrement and filth..

ah yes, more brainless wittering from the yank

any poo nigger men in?

>tact

most observers compare the modern day african union with no power and widely disregarded by members as comparable to the eu of 20 years ago. the fact several members are literally at war is irrelevant, they are drawing up a constitution!

im aggressive aggressive

The car I want costs $23,000
BUT I DON'T EVEN NEED A CAR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

need your illegal posting to stop tiresome buffoon

don't know why floridians obsess so much over a fucking supermarket
publicks ad department must spend a fortune on their viral marketing campaign
you ARE getting paid for this shilling, right?

why are kiwis so passive aggressive?

can't believe you're still on about this you absolute autist

not sure just wanted to take the mickey out of the hun

ECHELON is a secret surveillance program operated by the US, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

According to a BBC report in May 2001, "the US Government still refuses to admit that Echelon even exists."

In 2001, the EU committee concluded that the ECHELON surveillance system "almost certainly" existed, but "there is not much that the European Union could do to evade their surveillance."

French President Nicolas Sarkozy wanted to join the Five Eyes with the same status as other allies, including the signing of a "no-spy agreement". This was refused by President Barack Obama, resulting in a refusal from France.

In 2013 it was reported that Germany was interested in joining the Five Eyes alliance.

According to a document leaked by Edward Snowden, there is another working agreement amongst 14 nations officially known as SIGINT.

SIGINT consist of the same members of the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Sweden.

Can't really see an Asia bloc ever working unless it's at the barrel of a gun desu they all despise each other

Lube is in the AAAAARRRRRSSE-a-a-a-a!

I don't know
but I just realised over half the yanks ITT are Floridians

wish we were closer to australia and more came here, very charming people

autismoyank is present

post bobs and vagene babey

I sock on yor boobs and kiss your vagena send picture bb

Ah yes all those communists who support the EU lmao

if you like australia so much why don't you marry it

I'd kill myself if I had even an ounce of Kr*ut blood beyond that of the Anglo-Saxons

There are people like this browsing /brit/ and similarly endowed tarquins who study at Oxford while I'm a slimy crustacean in comparison.

I spoke to someone whose father was a US congressman on /r9k/. All these prominent people tricked into speaking to losers haha.

know somebody who works for them

closer as in diplomatically, culturally, or geographically?

Can't wait until you're drafted into Merkel's army.