Venezuela is one of the whitest countries in Latin America, why is it such a shithole?

Venezuela is one of the whitest countries in Latin America, why is it such a shithole?

CIA interference

it starts with C and ends with OMMUNISM

What's white in Venezuela? They look like browner mexicans

Then white is not good

We are proud Native Americans still appeasing our gods so the sun doesn't stop coming out. Fuck off.

White (to an american)

Correct Watson

White means something different in the americas than it does in the rest of the world

For example in NZ some who is 15/16 European and 1/16 Maori is considered Maori while in America they would be white.

Latin Americans are in the same census category here as africans

>corruption
>oil based economy at a bad time for oil based economies
Gee, I wonder why.

It's funny that instead of thinking "hey maybe wh*tes aren't that special" you talk like by being wh*te you automatically will be successful when you don't even need to look at SA. There are such people as slavs and those poor rednecks that i've seen on videos.

Even those are a thousand times more successful than negroids

>he fell for the white meme

Eastern Europe is 100% white so why they are a shithole too?

>47% white

things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

venezuelans are white

That is not white, and has a mostache?

t.

Have you ever been to either country?
You obviously haven't because they don't look alike in the slightest.

Why there's so many trannies in south america

S O C I A L I S M

The major cause of independent shitholism on the planet since 1917.

Sadly white flight is real in Venezuela. Lots have come here, to the USA and Spain. That leaves the country with a surplus of non whites and they can't do much from abroad. Also, a lot of whites actually support the current government so their current state is not related to race issues

New Zealand is literally le 60 something face

Actually Amerindians are superior to europeans.