You wake up in 2250... the official start of the Indian millennium

You wake up in 2250... the official start of the Indian millennium.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have sex with hologram anime girls until i die, don't even bother learning anything else about the current time

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Are whites slaves yet?

This but with robots instead of holograms

*poos in futuristic street*

if everything is on track we would just be digital simulations inside a machine surrounding a red-dwarf

having sex with simulated robots while being simulated human is kind of anti-climactic

i thought hindu mythology said the world was supposed to end this century or something

the western world that is

Well that went better than expected, personally I was expecting either a planet devastated by nuclear war, controlled by Islam or under the control of a non nationalist (or mongrel nationalist) regime that seeks total control over the wallets, minds and bodies of its citizens through propaganda and control breeding programs. Hopefully by this time the Indian civilization is either in perfect union or splintered into distinct, cultures sects. The art, literature and architecture of such an ancient culture must be gratifying. Truly a great millennium.

>the richest brits are expat indian premier league cricket stars
>the british economy is now mostly call centres for indian companies

this but with synthetic humans instead of robots

Will they treat other non-whites fairly and with dignity?

Skyscrapers made entirely with that temple architecture would be cool

You're wrong kiddo .
Hindu Mythology never said that.
Kalyug end in 400000 years something.

White people are more closer to Indians than chinks or Africans. Indians are a Caucasoid race, just with dark skin.

Maybe we’d get along just fine in an Indian empire

Yes .

Fuck off wh*Toid, Indians are BLACK

>if everything is on track we would just be digital simulations inside a machine surrounding a red-dwarf
>he doesn't know that he IS a simulation right now.

i don't care as long as mandir wahi (whatever the past tense of banayenge is)

Muslim mythology said that

>(whatever the past tense of banayenge is)
bana tha.

P.S. This is a gringo site.. no will get that reference.

yfw Rahul Gandhi builds the temple to win election 2019

What?
Nobody knows when will the end of times come. We only have signs of it.

yeah, he's already gone back against his anti-casteist claims by saying he's a Brahmin to win votes.
when you gaze into the Patala the Patala gazes into you

if we keep repeating it, it'll become the new Deus Vult and then everyone will recognize it

no, the next pralaya (similar to Noah's flood) will end this iteration if the world and will happen in 400000 years or so.
what will probably happen in this century is Vishnu's last incarnation on this iteration of the world, who will apparently cleanse it of its sinners and undesirables, rendering the earth as pure as it was in the Satya Yuga for a brief span of time, before the inevitable decadence of the Kali Yuga causes the Pralaya.

in fact, according to some interpretations of calculations I the sutras, Kalki( vishnu's tenth incarnation) had already been born and is currently in training in "the mountains".
however, because of the word way Sanskrit sutras are written, the white margin is a few centuries, so this may or may not be true. in fact, during ww2, a furore was caused by some French chick who claimed that Hitler was Vishnu incarnate.

all abrahamic religions has notion of end of times.

you all recognize the anti-christ aka Dajjal for muslims.