Go bak and fix ur own kuntry?

Go bak and fix ur own kuntry?

>tfw no Paki gf

Fuck off

>flag
Calm down, England is ok.

Take a shit in a fleshlight and experience the best Pakistan has to offer.

>White people should have to take care of brown people because they can't do it themselves. Working and not being a piece of shit is just too hard when you are brown.

Whiter than you muhammed
>immigrants who come are more successful and hardworking than my neet ass thats my Im angry

They're not. All though in college there were alot of shitholers who got into programs I did not, because of affirmative action--I would call getting into a place you don't deserve because you can't do it on your own, as being successful and hardworking.

And yet they are making money and benefitting the economy while you sit here and shitpost

>benefiting the economy
depressing wages and working government jobs does not benefit the economy

not their fault you're too dumb to write black lives matter a hundred times and get accepted into harvard

Its more beneficial to the country than shitposting

This

Just a tip to y'all anti-immigration people ITT, do not try to argue that immigration has been a negative on the economy, you'd lose right away by making such a stupid and uninformed claim.

fact check: incorrect

This

It's 1:20 am on a Sunday night, tomorrow is national affirmative action day. I don't have to go in to work.

It's actually not. Being idle (shitposting) is not as damaging as being actively part of a system that burdens taxpayers.
Immigration has been negative on the economy for the majority of working people. It really only benefits large corporations with a large pliable workforce and property owners with inflated housing prices.

>y'all
>
>
>

>Overall, the effect is very small. A one percentage point increase in the proportion of immigrants in the labour force lowers wages across the investigated studies by only 0.119 percent.
>A Meta-Analytic Assessment of the Effect of Immigration on Wages by Jacques Poot and Peter Nijkamp

Looks like white people are still the most employed after Asians

>wow, the CEOs wage increased and the workers decreased therefore no difference
>literally admitting wages are stagnating

>Grub no understand statistics
>dat mean you no understand it either

Fuck of Mutumbo

Whoah...

Oh yes, bless me with your incredible insight on the situation

y dey got 2 break de law so much tho

fucking frog

>Porkistan
Rape in sweden, britain, go to every part of the world and then create catastrophe, like you leave your shithole country and go to the wwest because your shithole country sucks. and then end of the day you try make the western countries same shithole as yours. and you wonder why westerns hate you

you know they are right on this

But I can't kill all criminals alone... It's easier to move to a more civilized country

Yeah, being a suicide bomber is a hard job indeed

Dravidian filth how dare you speak to a pero-arab like me? Come back when you are punjabi brahmin

>this my country go away