Treelets

>Treelets

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.plantei.com.br/10-tipos-de-arvores-mais-comuns-no-brasil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does Tasmania have some decent high canopy forests but the tropical north Queensland has lots of rain forest but they're low canopy?

Such a full of life country, such beautiful thriving nature, stained by the presence of fucking brazilians...

Nice, that's a lot more forest than tundra in Russia than I thought

Shut up you disgusting nigger, you Mexicans are abominations, a direct afront to god. I curse the spanish for creating you subhumans every day.

You are the most disgusting POC (piece of crap) that has ever soiled the earth. You belong back in hell where monstrosities are kept and burned forever, even then it wouldn't effect your ugly brown skin.

Go fuck a donkey you subhuman, I can't wait until the wall is up and we trap you disgusting fucks in your hellhole. You leech off of our success because you have none, such is the nature of subhumans. You are truly ugly, inside and out.

>content of that entire post
>under that flag

Not that edgelord but if you seriously think Mexico is in a better state than the US you're an actual retard

Keptin, receiving Alien transmission from >Ush gush burgursh nog nog burgurer burgerrit burgoooooor burgoooor burrrrrgooor

I can't decipher it. The language must be so barbaric that our universal translators couldn't translate it.

It's the king's English you flag stealing cunt.

Probably isn't, but it looks funny from perspective of fucking Poland that's probably a better place to be at than either of your shitholes

What kind of trees grow in Brazil?

You disgusting subhuman Pollack. The aryans should've wiped you crypto jews out long ago.

You have:
- no idea what a Pollack is
- no idea what the Aryans are
- hazy clue what the Jews might be
Get a loan or whatever you Anglos need to do to go to school and go to school

blog.plantei.com.br/10-tipos-de-arvores-mais-comuns-no-brasil/

Here. You can just ignore the text if you wanna

Probably banana trees

Wew lad.

big ones

>averagemexican.png

>pinus
hehe

What the hell gringo, did you get cucked by a Chicano again?

Imagine being so fragile and unstable that you spill spaghetti on this level. Whoah.

Eyy El chapo!

imagine falling for flagbait this hard that you give (you)'s. woah

Imagine having a life so meaningless and empty that you pretend to be constipated just for attention on a taiwanese kappa mikey forum.

Pretty entertaining, though.

wtf? Texas has a flag?

Shut up you disgusting nigger, you Mexicans are abominations, a direct afront to god. I curse the spanish for creating you subhumans every day.

You are the most disgusting POC (piece of crap) that has ever soiled the earth. You belong back in hell where monstrosities are kept and burned forever, even then it wouldn't effect your ugly brown skin.

Go fuck a donkey you subhuman, I can't wait until the wall is up and we trap you disgusting fucks in your hellhole. You leech off of our success because you have none, such is the nature of subhumans. You are truly ugly, inside and out.

Ash trees. Nice shade....

Puff...

Found the mexinadian.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY PICTURE?!?!?!?

Why are you being so rude?