How much does a coke habit cost

how much does a coke habit cost

your soul

a lot.

whenever a rich personal suddenly goes broke, i suspect a coke habit.

like 350 a week

less than a pair of tweezers

heroin is so much cheaper

Actually quite a lot, lost my job over it.

don't

what you people show you (super confidence, feeling like being the sexual center of the universe) isn't worth it

you don't see the down sides. the depression, the habituation that steadily forcey ou to increase th dosis just to feel normal

This is fairly accurate, depending on how close you live to a major city and/or the southern border, unless you're planning on perpetual benders.

MD even more so

That shit made mo go anorexic

Enough to send ricin gifts to the CTR hq

At first not much, then when tolerance ramps up you're doing monster railways thick as a ciggerette and long as your basic fork and the clique house is raided so now ya handyman is turned state so then you gotta turn state and you get a 5 year bid as a deal but you're out in 2 years due to a work program where you do coke in the bathroom as us p.o. is calling wondering why you having paid the monthly kickbacks.

It gets pricey by that point

sounds useful for times i need extra confidence.

i've heard some gangsters take stimulants before committing crimes like armed robbery and murder. just so they don't pussy out.

i'd do coke just to ask my workplace crush out on a date.

>i'd do coke just to ask my workplace crush out on a date

fucking kek, grow some balls

Lol what is wrong with you, just take a shot or two of vodka.

You do coke to gain willpower you'll end up asking your crush if she wants to fuck in the parking garage

....the one frantic man at the office saying a bunch of gibberish to the receptionist, while sweating buckets

Nice cliche answer achmed, don't you got some rock in Mecca to pray too?

A little more forethought on ya shitposting next time, K?

Yeah, because what woman would turn down a twitchy, sweaty man who's scratching constantly and has pupils the size of a prostitute's anus?

Will coke help me in my job interview?

dude, if you need drugs to ask a girl out, you're a fucking loser or given the benefit of doubt an insecure teen in a best case scenario

"Yea so it's pretty hot in here because you are here ha-ha-ha, say you mind if I use this? "

He proceeds to use her makeup mirror to check his nostrils for coke residue

>i'd do coke just to ask my workplace crush out on a date.
This is almost as good of an idea like drunk-calling your ex, go ahead mate

No shit germ, I'm just saying your answer was a testament to your total ducking lack of imagination. Its obvious OP needs to grow a pair, but what you failed to see is he's trying to overcome his lack of testicular fortitude by doing something stupid, which has left him open for mockery.

You gave a real ligit answer which isn't needed nor endorsed on Sup Forums

Did drugs help spud in trainspotting

Md is not an everyday drug

Thats not imporent. WHAT IS IMPORENT IS..

"H..HEY FEMANON wann wanna go out to this fucking AWESOME coffee shop I know down the street it's down the street to the right not to the left thecoffeeissosuperfuckinggood there and I've been wanting to ask you out for awhile bu bu but HEY COME BACK HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNT!!!"

>go to bathroom and do rails with strange dude who thumbed his nose at you....every 20 minutes...for 48 hours.