You wake up in brazil

>you wake up in brazil

And go back to sleep, maybe I’ll wake up in a better place next time

lord....

Literally will kill myself.

The citizens will do it for you, don't worry

i wanted to visit brazil due to the world cup and shit.. it seemed so beautiful, but then i watched a documentary about the true brazilian reality and i dont know anymore...

they only shown the good parts of the country it seems but its filled with a lot of shit, kinda reminded me of mexico desu..

What good parts? Brazil is a gigantic shithole.

Join some favela gang and become a successful drug dealer.

mexico and brazil are basically the same place

errr... no, Mexico is just a niggerless USA. It has zero to do with us.

Shut up you disgusting nigger, you Brazilians are abominations, a direct afront to god. I curse the Portuguese for creating you subhumans every day.

You are the most disgusting POC (piece of crap) that has ever soiled the earth. You belong back in hell where monstrosities are kept and burned forever, even then it wouldn't effect your ugly brown skin.

Go fuck a donkey you subhuman, I can't wait until the wall is up and we trap you disgusting fucks in your hellhole. You leech off of our success because you have none, such is the nature of subhumans. You are truly ugly, inside and out

mexico is dank

>He forgot to put a proxy to hide he's an Afro-Mexican
>still AIAIAIAI YOU'RE A NIGGER SHEEEEIIIT
Thanks for the laughs.

You mad?

Indeed, and now I need to study like hell in order to conquer a job with a freak derisive paycheck - without right to girls since I have no money to lure them into my bed.

>Being this butthurt.

wow... why are amerifats always this mad when they live in the greatest county ever?? dunno get it, they seem to hate everyone who isnt amerifat.

try to get hold of some monkey soup

la creatura has mumbling

>You mad?
Ele tá bravinho porque teve que colher algodão o dia inteiro.

>that pic
Holy shit, I didn't know you Africans loved Brazil so much! Will you give me a free burrito, Tyrsley Gonzales?

>inb4 he fills the burrito with watermelons, bacon, fried chicken and other nigger food

Go back to
if you want to post yourself, Gonzales.

"I'm gonna climb that mountain."

He have a lot of reasons to be sad, but he's happy because he's not murican.

That's literally a american...

I've been to Reynosa a couple of times and can't help to feel this atheistic feeling towards it.

Learn Portuguese and become Brazilian

>learn portuguese
You don't have to, most brazilians are dumb monkeys and can't even hold convos in portuguese.

You have to endure 500 years of racemixing to be Brazilian.

>Actually visit reynosa..

why would you visit one of the ugliest shitholes of this country?? do you like hurting yourself or something??

I'll just have mixed kids with a local girl

Nah this was before the kidnappings i didn't eat almost anything while there, or at least at restaurants because of dog meat meme.

el atrocidad

LETS BREED

>Nah this was before the kidnappings

Still man, reynosa is ugly as fuck there are at very least 20 cities better than that hellhole.
i went there ones just for a couple of days and i hate it.

It is honestly, sad what the country has became. The Mexican revolution was a mistake.

its pretty much a failed state at this point... nothing to do, just hopping not to bring any kids to this shit.
my girlfriend wants to have a child and i told her why i dont believe thats a good idea, she isnt happy at all.. I believe she is gonna leave me soon but i wont chance my mind about this.

Tell her to wait for marriage or else she produce a wedlock child. That should give you enough time to get out of there.

Are there a lot of attractive women who are down for 5/10 Canadians men there?

I'll let you live with me if you bring a qt gf for me
t. California

yeah. tell them you're foreign and boom, you've become a pussy magnet

like this one??

what do you think??

Too good looking for me, no possibility of her not leaving me
I need an average Mexican girl

mmm...
what about this one, she is a friend of mine.

Too good looking
She will definitely leave me
I need a gf with low self esteem so she thinks I'm the best she can get or at least doesn't realize she can do better until it's too late