*drops mic*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ
scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1138&context=masters_theses
youtube.com/watch?v=TJhq1yVVBzk
huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19/michael-nicholson-most-degrees_n_1608880.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

OH MY GOD NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THIS!!!! THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY!
ISIS BTFO

Noam Chomsky denies that Pol Pot killed 25% of his country's population

I used to have some respect for Chomsky. It's all gone now.

>Jewish intellectuals

Chomsky's views are very different from those of Judaism.

>Communism
No difference at all

I knew it, we were the terrorists all along

Chomsky's entire talking point is based on America being the incarnation of evilness and the third world being dindu nuffins

I've read reposted Goyimbook memes less platitudinous than this.

see
kike sophist spreading liberal shit

/thread

Chomsky isn't a communist but a social democrat. His entire political program is much, much close to that of Eduard Bernstein than Lenin, or even Makhno.

This isn't unique to Jews.

Wtf I hate chompsky!

I'm a #cruzmissile now

Really makes you think

Why?

>Noam Chomsky
into the trash it goes

[ This is an automated response ]

This thread has been designated as shitpost / teenage user deprived of attention.

Category: "Makes you think" shitpost
Additional Information: Lonely shutin detected, just wants to "trigger" POL and collect replies.

For the sake of keeping Sup Forums clean, It is strongly advised that you do not reply or bump the thread. Report and move on.

Regards, Sup Forums.
Anti-hash code: 115205791

Nope.

Based man we shoulda listened

someone should shop that with a pic of jerry springer

Wow I never thought of this. I will stop suicide bombing now.

Game theory, man. Lurk it.
scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1138&context=masters_theses

Chomski is a Jewish intellectual. That was the original point. There's no getting away from that, or the fact that he historically has backs of communist regimes, which are (oh look at that) also Jewish.

He also hates Christians, which while not unique to Jews is generally pushed by them out of spite.

Everyone's worried about stopping *blank*. Well, there's really an easy way: Stop participating in it.

-My ass

>really made me think

I'm more concerned we don't terrorize Islam enough. They need to learn what happens when you fuck with America. Drop a nuke on Mecca and gain world peace!

he's not useful but he's not an idiot

a useless genius?

>low-IQ dummies just responding with memes instead of listening to someone who is more intelligent/more educated than them
Kek, you guys are embarrassing.

he heavily criticized Derrida, who is known for being as degenerate as it gets

I though Chomsky was above making simplistic generalisations. Don't get me wrong, I always hated the guy. But at least I got the impression he attempted to make a nuanced argument.

>Everyone's worried about stopping cancer. Well, there's really an easy way; Stop getting it."

>Old washed up mummy professor

The man is a true genius

He means you swedes that wont legalize immigrants with sex emergencies having sex with the women they want.

>I'm 14 year old

certified 100% german response

"Everyone wants to stop crime, well, stop committing it."

Clearly what he is saying is that those who are the victims of terrorism are the ones ultimately responsible for it based on their racist, anti-semitic and misogynistic views.

do you fucks genuinely believe that you are more intelligent than him?

I do.

in what way?

Yes. He's a fucking retard.

This.

He should go on a holiday in Cambodia.

>intelligent people can't be wrong
>intelligent people can't put up a convincing argument for why they're right when they know they're wrong but are too proud to admit it
>intelligent people can't engage in complex mental gymnastics to avoid having to accept what they see as the truth
if you think intelligence is all that matters in debate, m8, then why don't we settle all discussions by simply stating our views along with a certified IQ score?

>If I dont think about it, it isn't there.
Literally a child's argument

Great applause line, shitty philosophy.

*drops bass*

youtube.com/watch?v=TJhq1yVVBzk

i never said that he can't be wrong
but saying that you are smarter than an MIT graduate who is also one of the most cited scholars in human history who has some of the most critically acclaimed books in the fields of Linguistics, analytic philosophy, cognitive science, intellectual history and political criticism for the sole reason that you believe that your political views are right and his are wrong is just supid

I think he means you should stop funding it. Build a wall.

Its a goddamn shame Muslims have no interest in not being terrorists. Death to all muslims. Genocide.

Just a Jew being a Jew.

The Islamic religion is inherently warlike intolerant expansionist and terroristic. They see weakness and advance. It is disrespectful racist and stupid not to take them seriously and act accordingly

wtf i hate blowing myself up now

>i never said that he can't be wrong
it's what you implied

>but saying that you are smarter than an MIT graduate who is also one of the most cited scholars in human history who has some of the most critically acclaimed books in the fields of Linguistics, analytic philosophy, cognitive science, intellectual history and political criticism for the sole reason that you believe that your political views are right and his are wrong is just supid
this sounds like a long-winded way of saying "he's intelligent so he can't be wrong"

which is it? can he be wrong or can't be? or are you saying he theoretically can be wrong, but practically, it's very unlikely?

in which case:
>if you think intelligence is all that matters in debate, m8, then why don't we settle all discussions by simply stating our views along with a certified IQ score?

Jews are a race before they are a religion.

pfft... So what? Chomski criticises everything. It is a method to appear intelligent. It is the basis of Critical Theory.

really puts those brain cells to use

How can one man be so fucking based?

i never implied that implied that he is a well respected scholar with known credentials i'm not arguing whether he is right or wrong i'm arguing against why normal people think they are smarter than him while also not providing a single piece of evidence to support their claim which mind you i doubt they could come up with in the first place

>i'm arguing against why normal people think they are smarter than him
that's fine then

as long as you don't start reasoning
>they disagree with him
>therefore they think they know better than him
>therefore they think they're more intelligent than him
>therefore they should provide proof or they're not
>therefore if they don't provide proof he's right
and actually let people disagree with him while not believing they are more intelligent

he is a philosopher not a profit the only reason i said what i said because people on this were consonantly insulting as if he was some sort of idiot and as if their opinions were objectively right

prophet* fug

He's right. Mexico and Canada are friendly, and we've got two oceans between us, we can just withdraw from it all. Also, the U.S. armed terrorists in Syria. Doing a poor job in that region of the world for awhile now.

Why are linguistics people so dishonest?
Why do they use their skill with language to obscure truth and reason?

Does it have to do with a deep sense of insecurity about the fact the they DONT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO SOCIETY?

MFW people who are clearly new to Chomsky and probably don't read a lot of books in general (just saying for the sake of accuracy) parrot the same old arguments about Chomsky defending Pol Pot despite the fact that his writings on this area were more about how the west was using Pol Pot as a way of discrediting people who were agaisnt the Vietnam war, not to mention Chomsky himself once presented with evidence recanted those arguments.

It's like you guys don't even realize that over 5 million civilians were killed in the Vietnam war and whatever the US and our allies went there for, we really accomplished nothing more than utterly destroying their country.

Oops

No. You can convert to Judaism no matter what race you are. There are Jews from every race. Remember the twelve tribes?

If this is the best he can do, yes.

>Twelve tribes
>All marked by which of Israel's twelve sons you were born too
>Not a race
WEW
LAD

read the above mentioned arguments

Read them, still think I'm smarter if this is the best he can do.
"Everyone's worried about stopping drug use. Well, there's really an easy way: stop participating in it."
WHO
COULD
HAVE
KNOWN

hardly the best he can do but you get what i'm trying to say

That's a relief.
I was about to say, if this is what counts for genius in the intellectual world it's really a bigger factor than I thought in our current predicaments.

If you tried to fit the whole argument into the picture the font size would be too small to read.

i'm doing some readings in preparation for my BAC
i'm reading some of his books along with some of sartre's and camus' and they're anything but simple
i always figured Sup Forums would like chomsky since he is very anti-israel dunno why everyone seems to be against him

temlate

>acclaimed books in the fields of Linguistics, analytic philosophy, cognitive science, intellectual history and political criticism
>all these meme subjects mean that you're not allowed to think that he's wrong
Aside from linguistics, all the other fields are just 2 words strung together to sound smart
>Analytic philosophy
>Analyzing philosophy isn't something regular philosophers already do
>Cognitive science
The only thing that's actually STEM and even then it's a broad term that has too many uses, how about you specify what he did in that field.
>Intellectual history
It's literally history about intellectuals, nothing else to it
>Political criticism
>Criticising politics is somehow proof of being smart
If that's the case then everybody on this board is Archimedes
Just because you have credentials doesn't mean shit
huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19/michael-nicholson-most-degrees_n_1608880.html
This man is technically the most credentialed person in the history, if he said "Chomsky's a retard" what would you do, user?

>*drops mic*
Did it fall from your ass with the rest of that quote?

Is this b8?

>> Chomsky
>> Linguist

>best cure for insomnia is to get alot of sleep

brilliant mr gnome

i dont doubt that, but wow....
would like to see a source