Is getting a white girl to convert to Islam for you the most alpha thing in existence?

Is getting a white girl to convert to Islam for you the most alpha thing in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9285266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based Waleed

mohummad (pbuh) was a germanic aryan so islam is actually the natural religion for whites

Considering she's most likely than not used goods, probably not

>only the leftist whores do it
WOOOAAAH!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!
Meanwhile last year Finland 12 000 muslims converted in to Christianity.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9285266

>>Meanwhile last year Finland 12 000 muslims converted in to Christianity.

>he doesn't understand taqiyya

>only the leftist whores do it

Usually it’s far-right traditionalists and white nationalists, actually. They tend to hate brown Muslims.

Are you Muslim? How is he and his wife actually seen by the Muslim community?

na. White girls are delusional, they'll do anything if asked with proper authority.

I bet they did that to not be deported.

dumbass many muslim refugees 'convert' to christianity to easier get asylum status

or they say they're a persecuted christian minority to save themselves from being deported. lying is an integral part of islam

>tfw we are winning the sexual Jihad

The kuffar are SEETHING

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Ackshually you're the one who doesn't understand Taqiyya. What they did was very haram.

>dumbass many muslim refugees 'convert' to christianity to easier get asylum status
some do it but it's completely haram. Many of them are atheists and degenerates who don't care about this but many are real christians too, or at least people butthurt at Islam but who still believe in god.

for this same reason many kurds and persians are becoming zoroastrian. They are butthurt about islam

nah you're allowed to lie in islam if it saves your ass. if they just said they were atheist they'd be given asylum faster than a christian.

women have no will of their own so not a huge feat

She seems happy, that's all that matters. Not like i had a chance with a woman anyway

Kara boga strikes again

>nah you're allowed to lie in islam if it saves your ass.
Taqiyya does not refer to lying in general but to denying your faith. In some forms of Sunnism it's banned altogether. In some it's permitted in order to save your life, or if someone forces you through torture/blackmail to deny god but it is heavily discouraged and its recommended to die and become a martyr instead. It is also not permitted to use Taqiyya to escape other muslims.

Taqiyya is mostly a shia doctrine, it was central to their life as a minority under sunni caliphates. They are allowed to use it against muslims and in order to escape "persecution", not only death. Shi'as are basically allowed live thier entire lives pretending they're not shi'a

Sweden, yes.

I support more of this, Islam will raise birth rates and restore traditional values.

It is what it is. Atleast arabs have a chance, good for them

>Atleast arabs have a chanc
So do you user!

What are my chances of getting a cute Swedish boi and convert him to Islam?

I wish i had a chance, i don't get the picture though

Not really considering is not that difficult

>i don't get the picture though
"it's all in your mind." and "fear of rejection"

Does the local authorities know that you are homosexual?