EU=Bad

The European Union is just a tool used by Germany and France to rape and rob eastern and southern europe.
The only real purpose of all those so-called investments and EU funds made by Germany is to strengthen the position of German corporations and banks and make sure that eastern and southern europeans are now basically a property of germans. This is truly disgusting and absolutely unacceptable. Why does the world let this happen? Isn't it almost like pardon me slavery? Poor and gullible people from southern and eastern europe are being tricked, humiliated and abused.

What do you think? Do you agree with me? Should that anti-human machine aka the EU be stopped?

DAS RITE, DA WHITE MAN IS KEEPIN US SLAVS DOWN

You are drunk, pidorahen, go back to harkach.

He's right, though. The EU is just a facade for a deal with between Germans the our politicians. Our policians are basically bribed by the EU into letting the Germans rob what little we have left.

that pathetic self-hating obese imbecile is samefagging again lmao

Finished so soon?

But did you know that

нe, cyдя пo тpaншaм и пoдaчкaм этo вocтoчнaя eвpoпa гpaбит зaпaднyю

>The European Union is just a tool used by Germany and France to rape and rob eastern and southern europe.

But we've only benefited from EU membership.

>The only real purpose of all those so-called investments and EU funds made by Germany is to strengthen the position of German corporations and banks

EU funds don't work like that at all, companies and municipalities get them directly(they are usually obliged to contribute a lot on their own though, of course), it's not like German companies are even involved in that.

Retard.

You know what. Im tired of giving money to Eastern Europe aswell.

Like why the fuck should i even bother.

Not op, but
> But we've only benefited from EU membership.
But Eastern Europe is dying...

Yes, gibe monies to funland

>proxy
>hohol arguments

тyпaя cвинья, в экoнoмикe вcё нe тaк пpимитивнo. ты cpaвни чиcтyю пpибыль, пoлyчeннyю зaпaднoeвpoпeйcкими кopпopaциями в peзyльтaтe paзмeщeния пpoизвoдcтвa cвoeй пpoдyкции в вocтoчнoй eвpoпe и пpoдвижeния этих жe пpoдyктoв нa вocтoчнoeвpoпeйcкoм pынкe, кaк пpaвилo в yщepб мecтнoмy пpeдпpинимaтeльcтвy, и тe cyбcидии и дoтaции, чтo oни выдaли вocтoчнoй eвpoпe (oгpoмнaя чacть кoтopых пoшлa нa coвepшeнcтвoвaниe инфpacтpyктypы, paзмeщённoй, o cюpпpиз, нa пyтях, пo кoтopым yпoмянyтaя вышe пpoдyкция и cыpьё для нeё пepeмeщaeтcя

Get back to work

>we are running out of rubles, but here you have two cigarettes for your services.

rather give gibs directly to finland rather than paying a fat commie in brussel royalty to give it to corrupt faggots in eastern europe

Thats settled then, norway is the new national bank for funland. Deposit cash, withdraw memes.

we make the best deals. Nobody does deals better than us.

As soon as the EU collapses we can finalize the agreement.

pay us better or we REVOLT, REVOLT REVOLT REVOLT

ask the austrians about it

you will sooner run out of fish and oil you dumb mountaindane

>says hungary
I just came back from budapest. Christ what a mess. You know theres such a thing as too many statues?

Liked the iron curtain museum thingy tho. But man i wouldent live there with a 100k salary.

lel, uncultured swine, just like a real dane

Austrians are babby tier and you know it

t. trust fund: the country

Eventually the e""""u"""" will fall apart. People aren't willing to become servants to the corrupt francogermans and the disgusting dutch.

Please dont bully norge.

>White guilt: the country

Uncultured? I wouldent say that. I cant help but dislike the over-pompus statue building efforts in budapest. I enjoyed it to begin with. But it never stopped. You guys even got busts of churchill++

Its a tad bit too much.

>culture
Its more like someone who learned of culture and decided to copypaste culture all over one city.

And fix those fucking buildings. Half the citys beutiful buildings is in decay.

>The European Union is just a tool used by Germany and France to rape and rob eastern and southern europe.
i hate the eu as much as anyone else but you guys are the biggest welfare leeches in the union
stop receiving welfare and you can complain

you sound like my dumb norwegian gf, you really have no culture, too much barren wastelands

>i hate the eu as much as anyone
Then you should stop providing """""welfare""""" otherwise you're proving op's point about """""" welfare""""""

what is hungarian culture?

google it

horse archery and raiding germanic villages

Good stuff

>that flag
Didnt even read

up

>le nominal wages

>what are different prices and tarriffs

POO POO PEE PEE

That is a combination of negative migratory balance (there are more people wanting to leave than people wanting to get in) and low natality rates.

>>what are different prices and tarriffs
Yeah we have cheaper food than Russia too.

Fuck your shit ivan

Europe is rising, soon the US will sink into mediocrity and we will be running the show

By we you mean the marokoner?

Big if true

All true.

Don't speak bad about my pocket monies fund!

fpbp
/thread