What's the point in learning any European language when they can all speak English?

What's the point in learning any European language when they can all speak English?

what's the point in learning any asian language when they are all boring slanty eyed cunts who have nothing interesting to say?

EXTREMELY good thread. English is and always will be the only language worth learning. Only a barbarian thinks differently.

Maybe you want to learn something beautiful.

"ghoti"="fish"=*silence*

tengo dos dormitorio y mi madre fue muy caliente

>Rindfleischetikettierungsueberwachungsaufgabenuebertragungsgesetz
German's fucking moonspeak mate

but isn't it purely interesting to learn a foreign language

Most Europeans dont speak English.

because I want to laugh like hon hon hon www

Only old people and people from nigger countries like Italy don't speak English.

vieni a dirmelo in faccia cojone, te sfonno il muso sullo spigolo del mobile ikea fijodenamignotta

You're not white.

Lmao

that's common knowledge
who wants to be wh*te anyway

What's cojone?

Only cuck countries like Sweden would have a majority of its population speaking english

cojone is roman way of spelling coglione, which is literally testicle, insult often used toward people not too brilliant and that are very slow to understand

Oh yeah that's just like "retard", grazie

basically
if you tell that to someone with a Down relative you might get killed tho, so probably better to go with coglione (real life purpose of course)

>t. has a majority of the population speak fucking french

ha, i remember bitchslapping a swede who then was on the verge of crying, fun times
leave tunisia alone or i will tear you apart

>speaking a foreign language because of historical ties with said country
>speaking a foreign language with no relations to you because you're a cuck
Pick one

>historical ties
Fancy way of saying you were France's bitch lmao

>learning another language by choice to interact as equals
>being conquered and forced to learn the language so its easier to do what you're told

speak some emuish

>to interact as equals
You never interact as equal when you learn the other one's language. It already puts you at a lower position.