Shit, I am not specialized in Politics, nor am I a patrioic...

Shit, I am not specialized in Politics, nor am I a patrioic, but when I see Turks spreading nonsense internetpropaganda against KURDISTAN, as a Kurd I can't skip in my skin and stay silent, I just start to STFU them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vbfJbliHWJA
liveleak.com/view?i=efe_1468164392
liveleak.com/view?i=88b_1440614539
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayy kinda rare.

BIJI KURDISTAN!!!

All these hippy faggots talk about muh palestine. But forget that Arafat supported the genocide of the Kurds. Fuck Turkey. Fuck Arafat. Fuck Palestine.

Much love Kurdbro. Fuck the roaches.

STFU Turk roach I chose to finish my whole live over let you infesting.

>kurds

LMAO

fucking monkey

9/10 meme

why did the kurds steal the Hungarians flag?

Wrong dude my Kurd friend
Pic non related but fuck this stupid catch system.

Thanks bro, I too much luv French people as only peaceful people and our first proxy country.

That is right, nobody care about Palestine that much and gulf ones can't do something to Palestine because of their natural will of being parasite, Palestine never be a thing through their usual hypocrisy, nor do I like them because Israel is much more better to every Kurds.

I'm really curious, Why do kurds love to cut their sisters' pussy and fuck them?

k*rds are literal shit tier and are flag-stealers too

mashAllah bremin

Same shizophrenic 55 years old Hungary fartist is not off yet lol.

Kurdistan shall be free. Don't worry brohers, our Aryan-Iranian brotherhood will win in the end.

>Kurdistan

How the fuck do you have Internet?

Shitty flag, shitty life in shitty country with shitty English, accesses to internet and computer.

Oh it's you again, the irristible kurd.
Fuck peshmerga when are you going to join YPG and farm ISIS in Raqqa? It's a little late to get in on the action in Manbij.

fuck t*rks best t*rk dead t*rk

Like that, but the other meme you posted is made by roaches supposedly using it against us, but Its a Turk too.

t.

Better than you fatty mate, I chose death in battle over getting old and die on the bed with people laugh at you.

So, I'm curious.

What's the philosophy of a Kurd vs a Turk? I know they're generally Muslims, but are you guys actual commies or something?

Did you support the coup in Turkey? Do you believe in secularism?

Kurds are fucking brotier IMO, keeping up a fight instead if fleeing like pussies.

As israeli, we need kurdistan to fuck up the roaches and the palestinifags
biji kurdistan

And you know what I say, when you die in a battle people will be scared of you, but when you get older you will die with fucking goddamn pain as kids trolling you.

BJI KURDISTAN
SHABAT SHALOM
AND LONG LIFE FOR WHOEVER SAID THOSE TWO PHRASES.

Kurds are more religious than turks tb.h

I'd be in YPG if I could. My country would do everything to prevent me.
I hear from shillish people that they're commies and
>muh christian assyrian genocide

>BJI KURDISTAN
What does it means?

Kurds are exactly the same as all the other scum round there, they're not magic internet pixies for you to put on a pedestal and hold up to show how totally not racist you are because these browns are alright.

Same with fucking Sikhs. They are all worthless shits.

Ye but Kurds arent fleeing like pussies from their shithole, makes them slightly better

I am banging your women. How does if feel to get cucked by Sven?

>Ye but Kurds arent fleeing like pussies from their shithole
they are fleeing tho

turkey took in hundreds of thousands of k*rds after the iraqi war

turkey took in alot of k*rds during the syrian and iraqi war

you are delusional if you think they dont flee

>Kurds arent fleeing like pussies from their shithole

youtu.be/vbfJbliHWJA

liveleak.com/view?i=efe_1468164392
Redpill about k*rds

Kurds are useless dumb monkeys

>unruhe

Kurds are Indians basically. They look Indian, they smell Indian, and they act Indian. Anyway you tried to make Kurdistan for 1500 years now, never worked, will never work. Kurds from Syria hate the Kurds in Iraq and Kurds in Turkey hate the Kurds of Iraq and the Kurds of Iran hate the Kurds of all three nations. Kurds are more divided than Arabs. Even Iraqi Kurdistan there is infighting going on, who knows who will take over next.

>Red Qatar

fuck you

curds?

Love from the USA, Kurdbro. Be sure to get extra Raid for your military

Does Turkey did anything good in their history?

I mean, they bring chaos to the Middle-East and Europe... What is the point of them? Why no one nuke them already.

Piece of shit country with a Islamic flag.

Poutine?

Kurds are subhuman filth.

Separatist Kurds are basically violent, uneducated Iranians. Shut up and go back to your home country. You're Iranians, idiots. You have historically accomplished nothing beyond just endlessly fighting. Go to Iran and get a decent education and shut the fuck up, you boneheads.

I apologize to the Turks and Assyrians for this recent Kurd problem. It will come under control as we Persians kick their asses and give them sense again.

This guy gets it

Nigger near to ass of the earth trying to relevant

A fucking subhuman roach calling me nigger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what the fuck HAHAHAHAHAHA

Go pray for Allah you wannabe-human

Oh shit i am penis

I trust you man don't worry

Ok doc.

Finally someone gets it

Why are they so brainwashed? When did it start?

get that shit a whey

>turkroaches and turkloyalist in full force damage control

kek, have fun with your cucked failed state turkfags

>Kurd
>in Jordan
Wha?

>have fun with your cucked failed state turkfags
at least we have one.

Fuck off you inbreed k*rd

Roaches proud over their cucked sharia state and corrupt leader. Have fun faggots

I'm Iranian

Kurds in Iran and Iraq are fine, and quite popular in Iran for their music and food

But Kurds in Turkey are basically niggers. Generally no education at all, they all loved erdogan up until pretty recently when they supported HDP, but Kurds were once his biggest support base.

And Turkish Kurds butcher Armenians and Assyrians in the genocide.

>swedish flag

Shoo shoo you dirty monkey go fuck some donkey

The zionist oppressive regime of zog supports Kurdistan

Whops i forgot link
liveleak.com/view?i=88b_1440614539

>ISIS suicide bombs
>fucking terrorist
>Kurd suicide bombs
>HERO!!
>FREEE KURDISTAN!!
>BIJI BIJI WARARWAWAWAA
Fucking subhuman, go fuck yourself.

Leave my land now dirty kurd!

Kek

>Roaches calling people subhuman when turks themselves are lower than shit. How does Erdogans cock taste roaches?

ok good point.
but when kurds in iraq were in trouble (august 2014) kurds from turkey (pkk) kurds from syria (ypg) kurds from iran (pjak,pdki and pak) came to help.
same thing with when kurds from syria were in trouble, peshmerga went to kobane syria to help them .

internal conflicts happens everywhere its politics.

last week when there was an explosion in qamishlo syria, iraqi kurds sent 3tons of medical supplies including 32 ambulances.
iraqi Kurdistan which now is in deep financial crisis accepted 500,000 refugee from syria not to mention the 1.2m iraqi arab refugees and some from iran and turkey from the past.

pkk main hq is in Mount. qandil in iraqi Kurdistan.
pdki,pak main hq is in koya iraqi Kurdistan

but that's what the arab media is telling you i was studying aboard in Turkey and there was lots of arab students too, they were looking like me like i was some sort of ghost. because some imam ages ago said kurds are a mix of jins and humans.

they were afraid of me because im kurd. they thought kurds were like the monsters in hills have eyes movie.

>meanwhile IRL kurdish supporters

>go home
>as we Persians
>USA flag

>kurds are a mix of jins and humans.
T*rks are ugly, but K*rds are uglier. So those myths wont surprise me about such hideous people.

>Be roach soldier
>get beheaded and tortured by other roach erdogan supporters

You call this a country ?

Just kill yourself you degenerate

im not going to argue with you, cause you are triggered at the moment cause you saw Kurdistan flag.
so, shit posting is what you do best right now.

I am not triggered. Kurds are clearly uglier people.
I think it is because they breed with family members so much as outcome of mountain life and culture.
You must know how common are inbred marriages among K*rds.