Anti EU meme factory

The Brits have shown Europe the way in fighting against EU tyranny. Meme magic works. Post your best anti EU memes here and let's take our countries back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TA7fUQuJ-wE
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/697252/Brexit-EU-Referendum-Paolo-Barnard-Brussels-Italy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663863/Now-Far-Right-demands-Dexit-poll-Deutschland-referendums-banned-HITLER-abused-polls-claimed-Jews-supported-Dachau.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the eurocucks at?

Curse this continent.

Aren't they being big bitches about the whole Brexit deal now? Trying to make it hard for us to go even though they had it coming from day 1. Childish really if all they will do is throw the rattle out of the pram.
youtube.com/watch?v=TA7fUQuJ-wE

Anti-slide

I remember an image of a guy on Twitter on the night of the referendum saying he's going to bed, and if he sees Nigel's smiling face when he wakes up, he'll kill himself, and then a guy tweets to him with a smiling picture of Nigel saying "wakey wakey"

Where is the butthurt German? There is always a butthurt German.

Fuck 'em

Don't worry Nachbar, Johannes will come soon enough.

The EUniform should just be different flags covered in shit and blood.

Jolly good brexit, Boris!

Jolly Good Brexit, Boris!

I'm an european citizen and i understand why we are building the Union. And i'm so happy the brits are leaving, because now we have a real chance of going further, while a lot of the dysfunctions of our European institutions are due to the UK influence and financial lobbying. The construction was stalled for too long, we have to keep going.

I hope you understand how hard it is to build a group of friends when you have an asshole who doesn't want to join but gets in cause he can't stand not being part of what the group is doing. But than refuse to do anything the group propose or any idea. And he's threatening to leave all the time but stay anyway and prevent anyone from enjoying his time. And than the annoying kids throws a tantrum and finally leaves.

There's millions of Europeans that were waiting for you to leave for so long. And you look so foolish bragging about it, because you don't realize the how a relief it is.

"SCREW YOU GUYS I AM GOING HOME" -> Thanks Cartman.

Ok sunshine. The EU will rise and overthrow the world. Cheers ahmed.

>Guggenbichler

ily karen

Should be a separate one for White Women.

and what`s with the jews?

10/10 (You) bait.

less gimmes and more sandniggers to go around treeland

what does it mean?

at first i wanted to post a pic of cartman in with a UK flag jacket doing his "screw you guys"... but than i remembered this is Sup Forums

The EU is doomed, Abdullah.

women voted 52% for brexit, also sikhs and jews appear to be based.

You do realize that you still are a part of the EU? You'll have plenty refugees for sure. ;)

David Davis has said that anyone coming in a pre-brexit surge can fuck right off, only those before 2014.

I love this meme desu

Fuckin` White bitches, we need to start tagging those fucks.
Mandatory shock collar for when they say something stupid.

have deportations started yet?
not been in Brit/pol/ for a while

If that's what you're into user I'm sure there's a girl out there for you :)

David Davis has ruled out those coming in a pre-brexit surge, only those before 2014 are allowed.

>wah wah we're sore losers but this is why so don't complain
God I fucking hate lefties.

Fuck I hate losing more than anyone else but I can admit I'm a sore loser.

I have no idea, it just sounds ridiculously German

>I am so sorry
>thank you
since when was this an appropriate response?

Shitskins are so fucking entitled I swear to fuck.

been a court ruling allowing 4 syrians who boated over to stay but the left is REEEE'n because the Home Office has established that any others can't. also court ruling on income threshold is due, theyre likely to lose that too

Fair enough lad.
I was hoping it had some cuck meaning desu

I wish I could live the immediate Brexit aftermath over and over again. It felt like it was us against the world and (unlike the Germans) we won.

this is our worry as well lad.

As I said all along. Sikh's are bro tier.

>I wish I could live the immediate Brexit aftermath
just wait for
1) Trump
2) Your own ref
we'll get to live through it all again, and again, and again, until it dies.
Fuck we have the Austrian elections again soon as well
can you imagine the tears if Trump wins only to be followed by a far right Austrian president winning and immediately abolishing parliament?

In your dreams, Hans von Abdullah

Fuck you, I like green tea

They are.
I just don't want non whites in Europe.

Actually Guggenmusic is South German Traditional music.

Guggenbichler is a Bavarian last name. So it does not represent cuck by instant.

But that Johannes Guggenbichler represents the average cuck from a major german city.

[This post has been removed by the National Tolerance Monitoring Commission in your territory as it does not promote a climate of tolerance and it is not compatible with the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE because it promotes hate crimes and/or incitement to violence against a group and/or Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism and/or public approval or denial of the Holocaust and a concrete action was taken to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination, religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia and to promote tolerance within society. Please note that juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) of the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance. If this post was made from a school network from the primary level upwards, they will introduce courses encouraging students to accept diversity and promoting a climate of tolerance as regards the qualities and cultures of others and similar courses will be incorporated in the training of those serving in the military and law enforcement agencies. Teaching materials for tolerance awareness courses (including syllabi) will be developed by Departments of Education to meet the needs. The production of books, plays, newspapers reports, magazine articles, films and television programmes – promoting a climate of tolerance – will be subsidized by the Government. Free legal aid will be offered to victims of hate crimes contained in this post for those exposed to its hate before an immediate action was taken.]

Does anyone have a screencap of the rolling thread the moment we won? I want to see the aftermath

>not drinking earl grey

don't be a pleb m8

If Trump wins it will be beautiful. The English Channel will swell with the tears of Remainers and cucked continentals.

express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/697252/Brexit-EU-Referendum-Paolo-Barnard-Brussels-Italy

>women voted 52% for brexit

There are no exit polls, so your number is fantasy.

thank for the info Hans.
Also sorry to hear Merkel was a cunt about your own chances of a referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663863/Now-Far-Right-demands-Dexit-poll-Deutschland-referendums-banned-HITLER-abused-polls-claimed-Jews-supported-Dachau.html

is this pasta or did you write it yourself?
if its the latter this is some A Grade autism but well done

I was in the Brit/pol/ thread lad. It was incredible.

Also was in a discord with some faggots from the rolling sticky drinking and laughing.

Fuck that was a roller coaster.

>winning in a landslide with 300k lead
>London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, etc all come in at once
>losing by 200k
man I thought we were going to lose at that point.

It was tremendous.

I live in Scotland and the tears on my facebook, snapchat, etc, were too good.

>the EU is going to die in your lifetime
feelsgoodman
sad thing is the US might end up Mexican in the same time.

according to polls before and after it was 52% but its not set in stone, its just a ballpark number.

he's from french polynesia

Kek. Sums it up perfectly.

Merkel has always and forever been a cunt even way before that migrant crisis.

I am glad you guys dogded the bullet. More countries need to follow based farage.

Remember when the bookies said that there was a 70-80% chance we'd stay in the EU?

>he doesn't have a selection of high qualities teas for different situations.
If you knew anything about tea then you would know that earl grey is not always appropriate.

>switzerland

we were told that jews were mostly anti brexit... but jews in UK know what's coming and they're not very eager to have EVEN MORE shitskin sandniggers as neighbours

>according to polls before and after

Like I said, no exit polls.

no offence there m8. i prefer whisky and beer anyway.

pasta

realistically, what country is most likely to follow next? netherlands?

>Jolly good brexit, Boris!

Denmark, the Netherlands or France I think

V4 countries

also rare

France, they are the most discontent with EU according to polls

no, they get too much money from them to leave

but in order for france to leave, le pen would need to be elected? doubt the others would have a referendum