Indonesia and Philippines

How are these nations governed? Since they consist of many islands, does every island have local governing body or what?
I cant see any government being able to control such fragmented countries very effectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinces_of_Indonesia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based on what i read on their thread, Indonesian government put a propaganda using their so called "ideology of Pancasila" to make sure they can silence any disturbance.

I have 5 friends from Indonesia, and the funny part is that one is from Aceh, two are Sundanese, another two from Bali, and they all have good chemistry. Really interesting country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinces_of_Indonesia
we are already united under srivijaya and majapahit, known as open to any cultures
so the feeling of "mutual dependence in differences" is strong, and stronger between ourselves, thanks to dutch and colonialism

each provinces is now given the opportunity to govern their own, and under developed area like papua receive special attention from govt.
it's not efficient but this approach promise stability and "equality" for all (rich area receive more control, poor area receive more subsidies)
the majorities (javanese or muslim) are always able to sacrifice their interest for all, which is probably the reason of long existence of this clusterfuck pseudo-civic nationalism country

yeah, sometimes forget that my friends comes from totally different cultures
you'll realized it when they start using their local languages

What's Raden in Indonesia?

know little about it, as far as i know it's javanese nobility title for king, while raden mas is for prince and raden ayu is for princess
of course, commoners could use it nowadays with literal meaning "great/noble soul" (javanese believe their kings and princes as spiritually awaken)

Heh terima kasih my teman. I've got one Indonesian friend who says has the rank of Raden, but it's highly doubtful lmao

A nobility title of central java. I'm not sure what the equivalent is in english, maybe like 'duke' or 'count'.

Thanks, Indonesia raya!

It's actually plausible. You don't have to be the acting ruler, or a prominent noble to have that rank. As long as you came from a noble linage and is a male, you automatically get the Raden title. I could be wrong though.

Or, his name is literally Raden (yes, it's also a somewhat common name here).

つまりお前をからかっただけw

obviously he's trolling
modern nobles maintain a low profile

nah, it's nothing special, my tomodachi

なんだい君日本語しゃべれるんかい!

>modern nobles maintain a low profile
Lmao he's arrogant af but is simultaneously kinda gifted. Anyway really interesting guy

Malaysia is the Prussia to Indognesial's Habsburg empire, a decrepit, bloated, decaying corpse and enslaver of nations which will soon be decisively crushed and defeated.

Malaysia is the natural leader of ASEAN and Islamic Southeast Asia generally. Its only serious rivals for control of the region are the Philippines and China.

簡単な日本語ならしゃべれるよん( ¯ω¯ )

So how did you get to know this raden. Online games? He went there to study?

Yeah you seem to have native tier command of Japanese as far as i see your use of 終助詞. He came to Japan to study Japanese, he's already gone back to Jakarta tho.

>How are these nations governed?
We have different regions to ease the administration and our smallest unit of administrative division is barangay(its like neigboorhood watch but legit) it can serve justice, marriage, mediate disputes, can police the neigboorhood, builds shits like streetlights and other shit. so everything before going up to mayor/court it needed to go to barangay first.
>Since they consist of many islands, does every island have local governing body or what?
yes, on small islands but on some islands it can contain more provinces which contains cities and municipalities
>I cant see any government being able to control such fragmented countries very effectively.
yeah im surprised my country can still hold on with 100+million people on 145 cities. but as i said there are multiple levels of administrative division that eases the national government

What's a good place to live if one would like comfy island life but no more than 3 hours from a big city

Interesting.

Look north of Manila. You can just take a bus into the city if you feel like going and it's cheap.

benis :D

Quality int thread.