WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

wright-brothers.org/History_Wing/History_of_the_Airplane/Who_Was_First/Santos_Dumont/Santos_Dumont.htm
airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/1903-wright-flyer
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Cayley
cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/12/10/brazil.santosdumont.reut/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Whitehead?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARE

WUZ

WUZ

wuz wuz?

I had to look closer to see what it was.

WE WUZ AEROPLANE N SHEEIT

WRIGHT BROTHERS

WE actually did invent the airplane. You are just butthurt

Is it true that apezilians believe they invented the airplane?

We did invent the airplane though.

WRIGHT BROS WUZ FAKE N SHEEEEIT

>murican plane

THE

kek

>First powered flight
>Still didn't invent the airplane

t.Alberto Santos-Dumont

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

HUE

If I lived in Brazil I'd create planes to leave too

FAMILY

>americans need 2 people to create an aeroplane
>brazil only needs one

fuck off burgers

How?
>inb4 catapaults
It is widely known that many of the Wright Brothers flights did not in fact use catapults at all. In 1905 they literally flew for 40 minutes. It makes very little difference if you use wheels and wait an hour to take off or a launching pad. Later the Wright Brothers put wheels on and they didn't change the power of the engine at all.
Read this: wright-brothers.org/History_Wing/History_of_the_Airplane/Who_Was_First/Santos_Dumont/Santos_Dumont.htm

Uganda space program.

I can't believe it could actually take off with only 50 hue power

how's this for an "aeroplane" scum

literally lost the count of how many amerislingshots threads about it i've seen

>no motor

>momentum only

thats nice.

But they literally didn't use a catapult for many flights. Do you think with enough power to fly for 40 mins they wouldn't be able to get off the ground with wheels? They did years later without any increase in power.

Wait, people actually think some monkey invented the plane?

>no proofs no glory

libcucks are all over it now apparently endorsing pseudohistory and decrying the Wright Brothers.

>wright-brothers.org/History_Wing/History_of_the_Airplane/Who_Was_First/Santos_Dumont/Santos_Dumont.htm

>wright-brothers.org/History_Wing/History_of_the_Airplane/Who_Was_First/Santos_Dumont/Santos_Dumont.htm
>using a website named wright-brothers.org as proof that the WB made the first aeroplane
fucking retarded lol

CRYSTAL

what is she doing with the bottle?

There is no proof in there. Show me a 1903 newspaper article talking about their flight. They only claimed it in 1908, two years after Dumont's flight.

> LOL UR SO DUMB U POSTED EVIDENCE FROM A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO EXACTLY THE EVIDENCE I REQUESTED XDD

airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/1903-wright-flyer

how's this then you autistic Brazilian jungle bunny

That's for argies you stupid hook nosed turd

>american national air and space museum

Are you even trying? What's next? The holocaust is real?

Yes we might as well prove that the jews weren't behind 911 using wikipedia or some huffpo news article

Let's be fair though. Santos-Dumont was fucking based and Brazilians have every right and reason to be proud of his memory.

What is particularly funny about this WB x SD is that they both contributed to modern aviation. SD was better, though. He was fucking fly as fuck.

Haven't all modern tests on WB first flight end up in failure as well? I think I remember reading this years ago. Pathetic.

Calm down Ahmed.

We are shitskin and stuff

>The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children
Bad copy pasta.

Wait is Brazil so pathetic that they argue about this stuff, as if the debate over sling shot makes their country not a shit hole?

Fuck of Brazil.
We made it first.

You keep saying, "WE MADE IT" a hundred times won't convince us

You faggots didn't invent shit, some french niggas built some gliding machines and now you're here claiming credit for it like a bunch of retards.

Kill yourselves.

You are in denial, bro.

Well Brazil is a shithole indeed, but whats right is right

Dumont was first and that's undeniable

Go clean your teeth

who else was enjoying commercials more than the opening ceremony?

>You keep saying, "WE MADE IT" a hundred times won't convince us

You just did the same, dumb retard.

No one here is saying that our country is good.
We're just saying that the first real airplane was built by a brasilian. Not saying the Wright brothers didn't do anything useful, it's just that it wasn't a plane, but a very efficient glider instead.

uh huh

Burguers' first plane

GEMS

Nobody here is any proud of being Brazilian, but Dumont created the first plane, at least he was the first person to prove that he created a plane. There is not a single proof of the American flight but the late reports of the Wright bros.

I like this pasta

WUZ
THANGZ

>this kills the burger

if huehues invented the airplane then how come Embraer is getting cucked by a literal leaf?

This is exactly what I wanted :')

I've heard that we created the nuclear bomb also.
Stop oppressing us with racism america. Go plant a fucking tree.

dunno

WE FOUND THE KEK EVERYONE

LETS LAUGH AT HIM

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Leonardo invented it, you morons. He pretty much invented everything from this century. Maybe even the Mayans had a glider, we will never know. There was a Roman Battery, found in a Jar n shiet. Crazy shit.

Dumont did it without a slingshot

please Sup Forums turn this in the new poo in loo
the shame of being related to these "people" is what we need to kickstart the separatist movements

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Cayley

The first successful glider was built by a Yorkshireman and flown by his butler.

you're confusion patriotism with common sense

brazil did invent the first aeroplane

that doesnt make us the best fucking country in the world, we still use shitbins for fucks sake

stop being a cuck and literally handing over credit to americlaps

>invented the hangar

it's a fucking shed with a bigger door

You are a subhuman nigger, deluded with no grasp on history.

i'm probably whiter than you ahmed

>(((wikipedia)))
get the fuck out of here

cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/12/10/brazil.santosdumont.reut/

i don't know why this is even a debate, everyone in america knows The Wright Brothers did it first, and i've never even heard of this brazilian guy or the insinuation that the wright brothers used a "slingshot" or "catapault"

i went to a high school geared towards aviation, and i learned ALL about aviation history, and i've never heard of the brazilian guy.

We are not argies, pal. By the way, pay your debts.

brazil is a nation of cockroaches.

Many were competing to build aircraft in the early 20th century (1900's for inept brazilians). The United States of America ended up building an empire around air travel, air superiority and sent men to the moon. You had one engineer make an airplane.

You are also a nation that kills itself on a daily basis. You ruined a world event.

You are a joke. You are pathetic. You are the laughing stock of the world.

Enjoy your continued existence of living in hell.

And your entire country was built by indians.

It was in 1906, the wright brothers flew at kittyhawk in 1903.

He was the first guy to fly an aircraft in europe, and he built some dirigibles that set some records, but he wasnt the first to fly a heavier than air vehicle.

>laughing stock of the world
I thought that was zimbabwe

WE'LL

/this

Do you have any proof of their flights before 1908?

tip: internet articles aren't proof

something about favelas makes them look comfy as fuck

is it because they are on a hill/mountain? is it because of the trees?

Hold it you dummies. Aryans as always were first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Whitehead?wprov=sfla1

We did create it first, it flew for a couple of minutes and fell down. Back there there weren't millions of niggers in Brazil, so the country was developed a little before people adopted the nigger culture, at that moment it became this shit sea we all live in.

davinci wrote that shit down in the 14hundreds or something, and he likely copied it from the greek or romans. this whole idea of who invented what is retarded as there is no record or all the inventions made since the early days. mayas cut their pyramid stones with laser precision in sizes which couldn't be moved by man with machines since the 1960's. we know nothing of what has been lost. or was withheld from us for various reasons. stupid thread is stupid.

>i went to a high school geared towards aviation, and i learned ALL about aviation history, and i've never heard of the brazilian guy.

burger education everyone

Let's see what someone your better had to say about this:

>the only reason that there is any confusion on this is because of the rules set out by Fédération Aéronautique Internationale, which was started in Paris in 1905, two years after the Wright brothers' flight. They decided to include in their rules that the plane had to take off without assistance.

>The Wrights designed their plane to land on skids instead of wheels. Since it didn't have wheels, they would set their plane on a dolly on a track.

>FAI decided this didn't count, and said that Santos-Dumont's flight of the 14-bis in 1906 was the first, since it had wheels and didn't use a track to take off.

>This is one of a few cases where the generally accepted record holder is not the same as the name the FAI claimed. Another example of this is that the FAI didn't initially accept Yuri Gagarin as the first man in space because he ejected before his spacecraft landed. In both of these cases, the FAI did eventually come around and acknowledge the Wright brothers and Gagarin for their accomplishments.

Best copypasta I still laugh

get over it, brazil

>Do you have any proof of their flights before 1908?

was brazil even a country in 1908

>sent men to the moon
>men
>moon
HAHAHAHAHA You're so funny

The FAI were incredibly butthurt that a couple of non-descript yanks beat them to powered flight and did everything they could to defame them for a long time.

Nice try.

>man invents something
>entire country claims responsibility

As fucking retarded and degenerate as when someone is talking about a football game and asks "who do WE play this week?" Well nigger, YOU do not play anybody. YOU are going to go home to your fat wife and tell her you just cucked yourself again by spending $100 on a team jersey with another man's name on it so you can show everyone you're still a child.

Its not classified as a sucessful powered flight unless you sucessfully land it too.

Some europeans made a few short hops before the wright brothers as well, but didnt land sucessfully so it didnt count.

The wright brothers werent first to fly by any means, but they were the first to have a controlled flight, which means they took off, travled under thier own power, then landed.

Which makes thier airplane the first sucessful airplane.

you embarrass only yourself

First Nigger To Fly

>Looks like they beat us again