Could your country survive an invasion of the entire Swedish army?

Could your country survive an invasion of the entire Swedish army?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=5vl8Uah1Exk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=7NpemFgUH08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soon your military will look like this

good

is that a midget

based

Poland
No

You need to pass through the druglurds first.

yes brazil is too big for sweden to invade with those numbers

They're prolly not gonna invade through Rio tho.

They're gonna die from heatstroke in the northwest.

Poland
No

Poland
No

Italy maybe

France
maybe, as long as they don't try to sneak around the Maginot line

>player character next to lore NPCs

I doubt

I mean they have money for expensive guns. Why can't they buy nice clothes? They look like your average rusisan hillbilly that visits Moscow.

>Poland manpower fit for service; 15,000,000
>Sweden manpower fit service; 3,400,000

>Poland total aircraft; 495
>Sweden total aircraft; 198 (0 attack helicopters)

>Poland armored corp strength; 1,065 tanks, 2,600 APC's
>Sweden Armored corp strength; 120 tanks, 2470 APCs

>Polish artillery; 755
>Swedish artillery; 0

>Polish naval vessels; 83
>Sweden naval vessels; 63

Swedcucks wud get btfo tbqhwy

why would you need soldiers in this day age

not everyone has nukes

any day

What freaks me out is countries with nukes have also the biggest armies. Idiots.

this

I don't know. I imagine the invasion would just turn into a hockey game followed by an orgy.

Our country is pretty hard to invade with all the canals. So yeah.

>active personnel
>22 500
easily

Most likely

What do you mean? Tuxedos?

>Swedish
>Army

Where is your cool looking tank hunters?

What army? With your 30 000 men you cant even invade Åland from Finland.

What are these? I thought Sweden only used Leopard's

Easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

I dunno, the LGBTWTFBBQ platoon is pretty scary to be honest

>What are these? I thought Sweden only used Leopard's

it's there recon tank
it's a leopard 1

cv90

No, we dont have tanks anymore

>mfw swedish cucks bring their tanks into Mexican territory

>dkn med på bilden

>mexican nationalism
retardation is a requirement

>swedish nationalism
illegal

It's an independence day parade you cuck.

nice tonk

>build up troops near Tornio (couple of divisions)
>crossing the border to Haaparanta
>swedish monkeys are ready to go
>niinistö announces that the border crossing is not military
ok t.sweden
>start a big attack when the Swedes return to the garrison to read aftonbladet
>conquer northern sweden
>drop Väinämöinen I to Stockholm and Väinämöinen II to Gothenburg
>sweden surrenders
>the Greater-Finland borders are drawn
>establish concentration camps in Gotland
>immigrants are placed on the island

Please let us join the glorious khanate

It's not technically a tank but it is made for Anti Tank roles.
It's a Panhard ERC 90

Let us now remember the DELUGE

Ahahahahhahaha

Bitch please.
How many years as it been since your army had a war and actually fought?

Has your army ever fought with guerrilla tactics?How long would your soldiers last in enemy ground?

>gorilla tactics
You know 30 Indonesians died for every Dutch soldier when they used gorilla tactics.

And it wasn't much better for the Vietcong against the USA.

Our navy would sink the first day. Recently the fire started in one of our submarines. The one that is literally 3 years in repair already. ORP Orzeł - our most valuable vessel.

yeah probably.

you would try to attack us but i think you would surrender after 1 person catching a cold in the battlefield

you guys would probably melt just trying to reach us soo I guess we will be waiting for you with water jugs

N-NANI!...

my town of 1200 people could handle the swedish army

The mobility scooters will block out the sun

>nimpnimpnimp :-DDDDD

it's an deal

Except your army is vastly larger and has modernized to superb levels. Lets not forget the average Pole is vastly more patriotic than your typical Swede.

Regardless, in a hypthetical war, neither side could win
A:
>Polish try to invade Sweden
>Swedish Navy and air force annihilates them despite Swedish Air Force having suffered massive budget and equipment cuts

B:
>Swede's make landfall on Polish soil
>Eventually get driven out to Polish army not only being equal in terms of training and equipment quality but vastly larger as well

>Could your country survive an invasion of the entire Swedish army?

Just the base I'm stationed at could handle the entire Swedish armed forces by itself.

>Ft. Braggfag

Why in the hell were French military planners naive enough to think the Germans wouldn't just go through Belgium again?

I think my country could handle you

>>Swedish artillery; 0
lies, they have at least one archer

>>swedish nationalism
>illegal

BTFU

Luftwaffe glider troops and light infantry made light work your country.

I respect the Swedes for sticking with glorious 40mm instead of going with the meme 30mm like nearly everyone else.

>and has modernized to superb levels.
XD

we used to have a strong army and a strong weapons industry you know

They weren't. They always knew Germany would have to go through Belgium, they just didn't expect the madmen to attack through the Ardennes

>American nationalism

The Carnation Revolution was a mistake. Gas the Left.

But it has babe.

Sweden still has a fantastic weapons industry. The quality of Swedish weapons is renowned world wide. Not only are Swedish weapons of exceptional quality, but pretty much all of your military equipment is.

You may complain now Swedebro, but remember that the French gutted their entire small arms industry and now are forced to rely on foreign firearms manufacture.

>expensive guns

nah
they're likely stolen from a militairy base or bought for very cheap from a corrupt militairy guy

We do though

OPSEC YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Snitches get stitches

Shit. How do I delete?

finland, no!

They knew they would. They just didn't knew that Belgium would surrender in hours instead of resisting for a few weeks like in WW1, something they were counting on.

Knugen is one of us now

Not really. The Germans were stuck at the waterlines (wartime canals) and couldn't advance further.

That's why they bombed Rotterdam. And we surrendered.

They also tried paratrooping across them. But the paratroopers got murdered.

He's probably mistaking the Netherlands for Belgium, where glider troops and pioneers did make quick work of the fortifications

It also been the other way around. When Nazi Germany occupied the Netherlands the USA and UK got slaughtered in the Netherlands, during operation market garden.

Germany got BTFO during their invasion too. In three days of fighting they lost around 300 aircraft and over 2,000 men.
over half of the Luftwaffe's transportation fleet was destroyed at the Hague, and it would take another year for the Fallschrimjager to recover their manpower for another combat drop.
When you look at everything the Germans put into the invasion, the Dutch did really fucking good with what they had to work with.

Actually, most of our troops hadn't seen any combat yet. According to our military we could've lasted for months, while Germany expected us to fall in three days.

But our government pussied out. They just fled to the UK. And gave our military the orders to surrender once they were gone to minimize casualties. In hindsight that was also the smart decision due to our lack of anti-air.

The canals stopped many invasions. During the cold war we also made some extra to make it impossible for Russia to advance with tanks.

But considering the American nukes stationed here would've been fired (on Russian troops in Germany and Poland) before they reached our borders it would've have made much difference anyway. It would've been a nuclear war.

*wouldn't have

They'd be drowning in BBC until they have a heart attack.

Jajaja

No

Poland
No

Yeah combat drop tactics had to be invented first and of course the Fallschirmjäger had retarded one-strap parachutes and couldn't jump with weapons (they're were dropped in seperate weapons caches), the Americans seemed to have learned from their mistakes, though.

>Central African Republic

You still have it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5vl8Uah1Exk&t=1s

it was a surprise for sure but as the brit said the arennes and the thereafter ensuing chaos was the main factor

dab on them norway

Not to add on to the sperg you replied to, but Portugal actually won its colonial wars against guerilla.

didn't Sweden kick your ass back in the 60s?

youtube.com/watch?v=7NpemFgUH08

Swedecucks wouldn't stand a chance.

it already did