Our country should seal itself off from foreign goods, services, capital, ideas, and people because _______

Our country should seal itself off from foreign goods, services, capital, ideas, and people because _______

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice strawman

The last time we did it, it sparked the largest economy on earth.

Obama's done a good enough job doing that for yourselves.

I'm sure Hillary will deliver the killing blow.

"I'm Vladimirs man slave, he fucks my ass"

hello ctr

Go back to using the Canadian proxy

A lion has come out of his lair; a destroyer of nations has set out. He has left his place to lay waste your land. Your towns will lie in ruins without inhabitant.

Trump is an expert at bankruptcy and exploiting sweatshop labor at the expense of others.

'the world is going to shit and we need to stay low untill the storm passes'?

If anyone knows why companies look elsewhere for their labor, a businessman would probably know

It would give us a chance to genocide the Mexicans

Because the race to the bottom is a race which we shouldn't competite or try to win.

Remember when American politicians bragged about how the USA had the worlds highest standard of living? Now they brag about how they have helped maximize American competitiveness by slashing america's standard of living for the lowest 99 percent.

Cower before the might of Perun, you miserable jewish shit.

Cower before the might of nyarlotep you plebian slavic fag.

Your post is the equivalent of saying
>Does your mom know you're gay?

“But you, miserable user-kike, have braved all things of earth’s dreamland, and burn still with the flame of quest. You came not as one curious, but as one seeking his due, nor have you failed ever in reverence toward the mild gods of earth. Yet have these gods kept you from the marvellous sunset city of your dreams, and wholly through their own small covetousness; for verily, they craved the weird loveliness of that which your fancy had fashioned, and vowed that henceforward no other spot should be their abode."

I'm an atheist senpai

You're an autistic pleb.
“Then will the marvellous sunset city be yours to cherish and inhabit forever, and once more will earth’s gods rule the dreams of men from their accustomed seat. Go now—the casement is open and the stars await outside. Already your shantak wheezes and titters with impatience. Steer for Vega through the night, but turn when the singing sounds. Forget not this warning, lest horrors unthinkable suck you into the gulf of shrieking and ululant madness. Remember the Other Gods; they are great and mindless and terrible, and lurk in the outer voids. They are good gods to shun.
“Hei! Aa-shanta ’nygh! You are off! Send back earth’s gods to their haunts on unknown Kadath, and pray to all space that you may never meet me in my thousand other forms. Farewell, Randolph Carter, and beware; for I am Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos!”

SHIIIIIEEEEET

And Randolph Carter, gasping and dizzy on his hideous shantak, shot screamingly into space toward the cold blue glare of boreal Vega; looking but once behind him at the clustered and chaotic turrets of the onyx nightmare wherein still glowed the lone lurid light of that window above the air and the clouds of earth’s dreamland. Great polypous horrors slid darkly past, and unseen bat-wings beat multitudinous around him, but still he clung to the unwholesome mane of that loathly and hippocephalic scaled bird. The stars danced mockingly, almost shifting now and then to form pale signs of doom that one might wonder one had not seen and feared before; and ever the winds of aether howled of vague blackness and loneliness beyond the cosmos.
Then through the glittering vault ahead there fell a hush of portent, and all the winds and horrors slunk away as night things slink away before the dawn. Trembling in waves that golden wisps of nebula made weirdly visible, there rose a timid hint of far-off melody, droning in faint chords that our own universe of stars knows not. And as that music grew, the shantak raised its ears and plunged ahead, and Carter likewise bent to catch each lovely strain. It was a song, but not the song of any voice. Night and the spheres sang it, and it was old when space and Nyarlathotep and the Other Gods were born.

You are now all legit cultists of Nyarlathotep.

Except he never said this. Even if he were to, he would have to be refferring to foreign "goods", services, etc. from the third world, since that seems to be the only people we've done business with for about twenty years.

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE

PAINT THE WHITE HOUSE RED

Will the waves of life forms crawl up to you?! Who is it? Don't get in the way of my my love, You shallow yet deep ones;I must protect my love, All you meddlers who have it coming.
That's right! Those who get in my way can say bye bye life, Begone, all you Space-Eaters; That's right! Give it up and say bye bye LIFE, All you green-eyed ones, hah!
My desire to take it by force is an instinct born from love!
Love is a slave of chaos, So who am I before you? I'm your god, my chosen one, As I fight to craft love, Well, no matter what I say, I really love you this this this much!
Will the waves of life forms crawl up to you?
Who is it? We're going to manipulate our hearts, You ones who are happy and embarrassed; Force it down on our our hearts, You ones who want want to creep. Ha-!
Recognition is a skewed pure love, a twisted pure love, I won't let you get away!

I'm more of a Shub Nigarrath guy but it's all good.

that's a strawman

>Foreign goods
Mostly crap. Very low quality in general, unless managed by a Western company. China in particular is absolutely ridden with scams
>Services
Why would someone adapted to live in the Western world need the services of foreign peoples? Do we need lice removal?
>Capital
Stopping the free flow of people does not stop capital or investment. Nobody is suggesting this
>Ideas
Nonwhite countries don't produce any ideas of merit, except minor contributions from Japan and Korea. In fact, most of these countries are engaged in an outright theft of western ideas
>People
Why do you want to import a foreign population? The West ha(d) the best population on the face of the Earth. No nonwhites could compete with whites. Part of society is freedom of association, and I don't want to live in a town full of Nigerians and Chinese and Indians. I want to live amongst my own people, shocking I know

At sight of the incoming galley the crowds on the wharves displayed much eagerness; those with eyes staring intently, and those without eyes wriggling their pink tentacles expectantly. They did not, of course, realise that the black ship had changed hands; for ghouls look much like the horned and hooved almost-humans, and the night-gaunts were all out of sight below. By this time the leaders had fully formed a plan; which was to loose the night-gaunts as soon as the wharf was touched, and then to sail directly away, leaving matters wholly to the instincts of those almost mindless creatures. Marooned on the rock, the horned flyers would first of all seize whatever living things they found there, and afterward, quite helpless to think except in terms of the homing instinct, would forget their fear of water and fly swiftly back to the abyss; bearing their noisome prey to appropriate destinations in the dark, from which not much would emerge alive.

>your mom .jpg
lol

>Shub Nigarrath
All that the Outer Ones wish of man is peace and non-molestation and an increasing intellectual rapport. This latter is absolutely necessary now that our inventions and devices are expanding our knowledge and motions, and making it more and more impossible for the Outer Ones’ necessary outposts to exist secretly on this planet. The alien beings desire to know mankind more fully, and to have a few of mankind’s philosophic and scientific leaders know more about them. With such an exchange of knowledge all perils will pass, and a satisfactory modus vivendi be established. The very idea of any attempt to enslave or degrade mankind is ridiculous.
As a beginning of this improved rapport, the Outer Ones have naturally chosen me—whose knowledge of them is already so considerable—as their primary interpreter on earth. Much was told me last night—facts of the most stupendous and vista-opening nature—and more will be subsequently communicated to me both orally and in writing. I shall not be called upon to make any trip outside just yet, though I shall probably wish to do so later on—employing special means and transcending everything which we have hitherto been accustomed to regard as human experience. My house will be besieged no longer. Everything has reverted to normal, and the dogs will have no further occupation. In place of terror I have been given a rich boon of knowledge and intellectual adventure which few other mortals have ever shared.