How long until the left starts pushing pedophilia?

How long until the left starts pushing pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/120379/german-green-party-pedophilia-scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=pd7ZYyXQR3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably after we "accept" transsexuals

Starts?

More or?

>kissing your dad is pedophilia
i guess kissing your siblings is too, maybe your family should love you more OP

Never.

Pedophilia threatens the pussy monopoly enjoyed by women.

They already have, they test the waters with articles on pedo acceptance occasionally.

which one is his dad?

They already are.

They have been advocating this for years OP. Research NAMBLA

How?

>David Thorstad

Do I have to look up his religion or do I already know it?

Look up the viddeo "I'm a pedophile, not a monster."

Since they've always been the ones pushing against it I'd say never. Who do you think it was insisted girls couldn't be married good and young because they had to be in school and bullshit like that?

I for one welcome it.
transexuals is where most normies draw the line. pedophilia will make people cross said line and break.

random dudes who tolerated the queers and trannys will fuking snap and go on mass killing spree's after their daughter gets molested by some fucked up freak.

and im talking about your average white guy, a guy who knows his shit, has life experience, loves life and tolerates others because it doesn't really affect his life, now when mr everyman's daughter gets fingered in a van he will put his skills and life experience to work and go on a breivik level killing spree.

dont deny it, this is exactly what will happen. random white guys whose family's get ruined by this will either go on massive killing spree's at pride parades (or whatever itll be for pedo scum) or they will just hunt them down individually and torture and kill them like what happened in ''law abiding citizen'' you'll have dozens of whackjobs like that running around killing off pedo's and targeting political figures who support pedophillia.

muslims would also be exposed in this and be lynched in the process. whch is also a massive plus

I wish I was adopted by hot pedodads

When age identity becomes a thing.

"Im 9 but identify as 24 so sex between me and my 39 year old boyfriend is legal"

In a world where its okay to have a shlong but call yourself a woman that doesnt even seen out of place.

Of course it's bad for random guys to fuck a girl, that's rape. Adult/child sex is only okay if it's within marriage or in the family.

Oh, we already had that in the 80s.

newrepublic.com/article/120379/german-green-party-pedophilia-scandal

>is only okay if it's within marriage or in the family.
I know youre joking, but its fucked how people actually think like that.
id take great pleasure meeting someone like this and kicking their teeth in.

But, hell, now it's legal for random teenage boys to fuck your daughter anf you dont see them being killed. How is that okay? It's still guys raping her and making her a slut.

They have been pushing pedorape since the 70s at least

>Implying it hasn't already
>salon defended 2
>vice wrote articles about the pedo baby sitter
>tyt defended a female pedo
>that 58 year old who says he's a 6 year old girl

Some people on the left will defend it, the rest pretend they don't defend it.

>I know youre joking
No, I'm not. You're only saying that because thay way youdon't have to actually engage with what I'm saying.
How is it wrong? Why is it bad for girls to be married good and young? Do you think instead of being good and loyal she should be getting fucked by Chads at school?

>dad
>2 men and a kid
>no mother

Sorry but he's not their son, if they adopted him they probably molest him. Gays are significantly more likely to molset kids than people who aren't degenerates

>How is it wrong?
>whats wrong with incest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

Are your parents siblings, is that why you are so retarded and dont know how bad inbreeding actually is? holy shit dude

>Sorry but he's not their son,
>theres no such thing as surrogates
I love how retarded some people on Sup Forums are

that pic shows they already are. damn i think im a leftist cuck now. because i wanna slam some little girl pussy raw. maybe that boipussy to. depends on how female he is.

WEW LADS LETS RAPE ALL KIDS.

FUCK YOU FBI QUOTE ME

>How long

kek they already do.

I didn't mention making babby. When a girl is that old she should be married, not messing around with her dad. But it's fine for her daddy to mess around with her when she's little.

>I didn't mention making babby
The sole purpose of marriage is to raise children in a stable environment. Just stop posting you inbred faggot

It's been happening for years, social justice warriors started ignoring cases of female teachers molesting kids and some even defended them

Yes, what does that have to do with anything? Yeah, when a girl is married she should be making babby. That doesn't mean her daddy can't have fun wuth her before that.

it kinda already did

theres a fucking #plm hashtag

So if I get some woman to have a kid and give it to me, i can do shit with her and its not molestation?

im fucking moving to canada as soon as possible!

Jew degenerate detected.

Quote from Talmud

Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

Sanhedrin 54b

There is your answer. They already started.

>NAMBLA

>you like things I don't like?
>JOOOOOS
Wow, you really explained why your position is right. You've convinced me.

Search your heart

Who the fuck is kissing his children on the mouth?

Are you just pretending to be retarded? A surrogate is a woman who gets pregnant and has a baby for couples who are unable to birth their own children for whatever reason. Its the female version of a sperm donor.

Kissing your child on the lips is not molestation or ALL straight couples would be in trouble.

Why wouldn't you kiss your daughter on the lips? Yeah, kissing your son would be pretty gay but daughters are good for smoochies.

I just watched the law abiding citizen torture scene on youtube and pretty much senpai. This slippery slope can only slip so far before they slip straight off a cliff.

The New York Times already says that it's a mental illness and not a crime, which is the opening salvo. From mental illness it will become normalized, just as men trapped in women's bodies was once upon a time consideered sympotomatic of mental illness. It might take ten years - that would be my guess.

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=0

Starting now... should be 5-10 years max , goy.

>How long until the left starts pushing pedophilia?
Never you fat fuck. It's a part of culture in some regions.

It'll happen when "trans-age" becomes a thing. If the masses can accept a mentally ill man claiming he's a woman despite biology, they'll accept it if he claims he's really 11 years old and wants to date other 11 year olds. HOWEVER, I believe this will be the final straw because parental instincts will reject this notion (with extreme violence) and the pendulum that has been swinging left since 1945 will have reached its peak

It's already beginning. Very low numbers of course and rejected by most of the left. Give it a few years after trans and multiple partners are publicly favorable.

Just look at that Nintendo customer service hag who said pedophilia wasn't bad.

They already do you faggot.

Our green lefties have been openly advocating for pedophilia since the early 70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=pd7ZYyXQR3U

They have been pushing it for a while

it's already happening

all feminists are vehemently against pedophilia
it's part of 'muh rape culture'
so yeah, it won't get very far. MAYBE they will make exceptions for islam.

they already are

so I can then.

By getting people to accept that you get to decide on your sex and age they are making every deviation normal.

LGBTQ

P

B

If gender and race are a social construct why not age?

>As soon as it's legal to fuck a 15 year old woman over 25 will be obsolete.

What is this fucking cancer

Shut up faggot surrogacy is code for cuckoldry

It begins