TRUMP ADMITS HE HATES *ALL* IMMIGRANTS

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/05/donald-trump-now-says-even-legal-immigrants-are-a-security-threat/

This man flip flops even when it comes to being racist. JESUS I am so sick of this fucking jerk he's actually making me feel nauseous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf i love trump now...

Try harder next time kiddo

Top KEK he has to be a Dem shill

>he omits the world muslim and WaPo twists it into a huge article
this is pathetic

the countries he's talking about are practically all muslim with small minorities not being
the conflict they have is muslim on muslim

Hey he finally shares my worldview now
Thanks OP for letting me know!

holy shit, 13% we need trump now other wise the fall of rome is upon us.

I DON'T FUCKIN UNDERSTAND WHY AMERICA IS STILL ALLOWING THESE FUCKING UNGRATEFUL AND HATEFUL MUSLIM TO ROAM THEIR LAND AND BRING IN THEIR FUCKING RELIGION AND THEIR FUCKING RAPE CULTURE? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING ENLIGHTEN ME BECAUSE IF IT WAS ME, I'D FUCKING KICK THEIR FUCKING DISGUSTING MUSLIM ASS OUT OF THE COUNTRY IN A INSTANCE.

Uhh didn't we just have a first-generation legal Chinese immigrant get popped for passing along classified info a few years ago?

PC culture and the people enforcing such ideas

Appalling.

Trump is running to save America, not to just become president.

Why is Trump getting assaulted for common sense?

Europe has open borders and legal Muslim immigrants/refugees who have built communities that are a breeding ground for Terrorism.

The terrorism in Europe is mostly carried out by legal immigrants and their children.

Washingtonpost is getting fucking desperate.

When you fucking MARRY AN IMMIGRANT you know the entire article is complete tabloid trash.

but legal immigrants are a threat too, Sam bernadino and well, leme think... anyone coming from Germany France or london

The legal migrants in Europe and the ones Obama wants to import are not whitewashed Euro worshiping Muslims from affluent families.

These people will have non-western education, poor to working class backgrounds.

Like Mexico and many Latin American countries, the Muslim countries of their origin will expel their undesirables first.

The people flooding into Europe as Syrian excons, Syrian mental patients that the Syrian government has exiled for their strain on resources.

Why take care of the jailbirds? The psychos? They're fighting a war. The nuts got unleashed on the world.

>taking his candidacy seriously

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE

THE CLOUD IS LIFTING MAGA RETURNS

>TRUMP ADMITS HE HATES *ALL* IMMIGRANTS

No, he proposed that even legal immigrants are a security risk. This has nothing to do with hate.

Them actually being a threat is potentially true. I don't really know. I don't count this as a reason to like or dislike Trump.

>JESUS I am so sick of this fucking jerk he's actually making me feel nauseous.

Maybe because you've obviously been brainwashed to misinterpret everything Trump says to mean the worst possible thing. I assure you that he's not as bad as you think he is.

What is this man thinking?

Literally handing Putin state secrets

Literally wants to deport all brown people and women

Literally told he would use the nukes

Literally saying latino-americans shouldn't be judges

Are you guys literally going to vote for him?

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Saged, hidden.

I see you boys over at CTR are running out of steam
>WaPo - are you kidding me?
Ahahahahaahaha

>s a g e

Well Boston bombers, bernadino wife, orlando dad where all "legal", these refugees are "legal". They are a problem.

Yes we are voting for him

Also checked

>illegal immigrants
>become legal
>terrorism increase either way
SEND EM BACK AND BUILD THE WALL

SEND MELENIA BACK