What latinos?

"Im going to win the latino vote"

>quick someone hold up this sign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-prrKxukK08
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombrero
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/25/donald-trump-trade-policies-china-mexico/87521852/
politico.com/story/2016/01/trump-economy-217496
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Im going to win the black vote"

>quick put up a stand guyz

What does Para mean; I only speak normal language

For
You could literally figure that out for yourself if you paid attention to context

I would like to think he was baiting.
It is however straya, so there is no telling

You are right, before cheap immigrant labor you had forced immigrant labor, my bad.

Latinos are white, what is the problem?

they are Argentinians

latino/hispanic is not a race. You can be a full-blooded spaniard and still be hispanic.

The sign doesn't read "Mestizos for Trump"

Can not compute

It should be "por" not "para" though

“por” is used more when meaning “in support of,” while “para” suggests the object is more of a gift. So unless the white Latinos are offering themselves up to Trump for sacrifice, “por” seems to be the proper grammatical term.

The only time you will hear Sup Forums accept hispanic's "whitenes" is when it fits their narrative.

Everything about his candidacy is a farce.

Whote Latinos vote republicans. They're mixed.

Many of Americans are mongreals.

Its a joke. Almost as pathetic as his followers

BTFO

>mixed

Are you blind?

Reminder to hide and sage CTR shill threads.

You can identify CTR shill threads by their lack of any actual discussion in the OP. They simply post one or two bait sentences with no intention of discussing anything.

Hide and sage.

Ahh reddit is never far off

Not every mexican looks like a filthy street nigger like you pablo. Most of my mexican friends are whiter than I am. Most of the ones who immigrate here legally and make something of themselves are white, its the filthy shitskins like you flooding over that is the problem.

>everyone who dislikes trump is a shill

Thanks for the bump though

I actually sage'd, Juan.

Nice strawman though. I said you stupid faggots never bring any topics of discussion to the table, which is exactly what you've done this entire thread. You're a faggot CTR shill.

The point of the post was to show how fake trump and his campaign is.

Like i said, thanks for the bumpz

you're right aron where's their sombreros and lawn mowers? I know when I go out I never leave without them how else is anyone going to know i'm Hispanic

youtube.com/watch?v=-prrKxukK08

whoops meant to say user lol

They are wearing sombreros.

You would know that sombreros just meand hat if you werent a dumb pocho.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombrero

>Forced immigrant labor

No. Pre 1965 we actually had a system where immigrants had to prove their worth to society. Y'know because we still believed in family values and protectionism over having oligarchs import you low iq subhumans into this country as slaves.

Care to elaborate on your claims with actual scenarios we can discuss or just make vague claims with nothing backing them up, like a CTR shill would do to slide other threads?

Yeah it was called Laws under jim crow

>Be Chicano

Can confirm. It's time to being back racial quotas.

Do you understand science and mass amounts of genetic whitens dna and can be passed around?

Majority of 5th generation Mexicans are whites with some Hispanic features left it.

Everyone will be bleached in the end, even our niggers are whiter looking than the niggers in Africa.

Can we just invade Mexico already? Beaners are so fucking shit

You want me to elaborate the fakeness of a spray tanned, reality tv star?
Its redundant at this point

>Jim Crow is slavery
>Mexican education

Segregation needs to be brought back, the majority of people self segregate in the first place and the dems have the Africans balls in a vice grip. If anything the civil rights act served to enslave blacks more than Jim Crow because immediately afterwards blacks and Latino neighborhoods were destroyed and partitioned. Then came the welfare state, and now we have the we wuz memes

used the word to represent the stereotypically straw hat people think of when they imagine a stereotypically Hispanic. It was enough for you to know what I meant and that's all that matters.

Nah, explain to me why you don't criticize your narco-controlled country and beheading and mass amount of drugs given to children.

Another thing is that Spaniards mixed with early whatever Hispanics, mostly been a on road to get even more white. Certainly even so more via moving to USA.

you don't even have to have some white genes in you for you to come out lighter. My sister is lighter than all of us and for the longest her friends thought she was white until they saw us

I didnt say jim crow was slavery
You said pre 1965, so yeah jim crow.
Which was one americas half ass attempt to employ blacks after slavery.

Must be those "white hispanics" the media was going on about.

I do critisize my corrupt government, but this thread isnt about that. That would be deflecting the issue

>Half assed attempt

It was the most they've been employed ever since. Back then they still a semblance of a community left, and even so they don't function well in the free market.

You're still ignoring the point though. You're being used as slaves ese. Literal slaves. The only reason Mexican nationals can cross in the first place is because the Democrats need voters.

So be it, the kikes were slave once, now they run your country.

Reconquista, one illegal, one pregnant white girl at a time.

>Let's for the womam funneling cartel money through her charity foundation
>Who's married to man deeply involved in the drug trade as governor of Arkansas
>Irrelevant.

They need to go back.

>They run YOUR country

They literally own the banks that drive your economy and could ruin you in the blink of an eye
Hearty kek I just told you you're being used a slave and you're like

>B-but muh superior Latino seed
>Fuck you whitey

Right wing death squads when?

Yes, I want you to elaborate specific points that we can discuss instead of vague retarded bullshit that doesn't warrant any discussion worthy of a thread. You're some CTR shill faggot sliding other threads because you can't come to the table and discuss things with me.

Poor peaceful protesters getting pepper sprayed while all they want to do is peacefully burn the American flag and peacefully vandalize property while flying the Mexican flag.

Fuck off Pedro, take your leftist arguments to kikebook.

Trumpfags are still pepperspaying people?

this is what people from Mexico fantasize about instead of fixing their country

Also, holy shit I wish you stupid beaners were this involved in the politics of your own country, loving how much butthurt Trump causes you while you are being robbed blind by your inept government.

+10 pesos added to account

Beaners still rioting like wild animals?

that happened in San Jose, and still gawker posted this one incident of Trump supporters defending themselves while saying that there was no confirmed reports of violence against Trump supporters. In San fucking Jose.

Every single person who writes for Gawker should be given the Pinochet treatment

SAvaGE

literally ran out of town lol. Bunch of cuck fagets

Still replying, still bumping :^)
Muchas gracias

Remember that these aren't CTR threads, simply fat ugly losers (probably Sup Forumsacks themselves) who think disagreeing with other Sup Forumsacks is the most hilarious thing ever.

It would be more accurate to say that para is moreso for destinations or conclusions while por is a more generic form of "for".

So "Latinos para Trump" is still wrong, but it's really a pretty common mistake among non-native speakers.

>blonde

Argentina strikes again.

Or maybe they just don't agree with you and think Trump/his followers are dumb.

30% of latinos are for Trump
25% of blacks are for Trump

Obama needed 98% of blacks to win

Hillary's fucked

better ways to go about it instead of saying no Hispanic can ever be light skinned

So no, you don't want to actually discuss anything. All right, shill thread confirmed.

Sage.

There are white latinos.

In Texas, some of the Tejanos were Spanish settlers in the region. They weren't all brown.

A lot of the white-Hispanic "interracial" marriages weren't actually interracial, it's just that everyone assumes Hispanic means brown when in some cases it does not.

Example: An Argentine marrying a white American women would be considered "interracial" by our stupid Census, even though the Argentine could be ethnic Italian and therefore white.
>inb4 italians not white meme

Trump might win 30% of latinos, but there's no way he'll get 25% of blacks. Right now he's polling at 1% for blacks. Even if you think that is short, I'd bet he won't get more than 10%.

SAvaGE
>SAvaGE
SAvaGE
>SAvaGE
SAvaGE
>SAvaGE

What exactly do you want to discuss?

His wall proposal? Nearly half of illegals fly in.

His china proposals? Every economist agrees its basically impossible.

His ban on a religiois group? Also unrealistic and extremely imoral.

Trump just spews whatever rednecks like to hear, half truths, cherry picked hate topics, tugging at the lowest heartstrings.
Ill discuss anything you want, bring it.

Those are some big time BS numbers you got there shill.

Its a territory ban not a religious one

My brother is dating a crazy conservative white women and she's brainwashing him and my family into voting for Trump. Goddamnit! I will do everything in my power to get them to vote for Hillary!

>So unless the white Latinos are offering themselves up to Trump for sacrifice,

Lets not jump to conclusions user....

>His wall proposal? Nearly half of illegals fly in.

doesn't excuse the fact the southern border is weak and easily passable

>His china proposals? Every economist agrees its basically impossible.

nothings impossible

>His ban on a religiois group? Also unrealistic and extremely imoral.

ban on certain areas

Expect to see some of your family members back in Mexico in a few months.

Latinos are "white" now.
This means white people can also claim to be latin.

>Nearly half of illegals fly in.
So that's more than half illegals we can stop.

>Every economist agrees its basically impossible.
Like who? Who are these (((((economists)))))

>Also unrealistic and extremely imoral.
It's very realistic and outlined in our immigration laws. It's also very moral to look out for the safety of your own people above foreigners. That's how you got elected. By your people.

>Ill discuss anything you want, bring it.
No, faggot. You made the god damned thread, you bring discussion forward you stupid beaner faggot. That's your fucking job.

Yeah, but why clutch onto your pepperspray everytime a 5'3" dark person walks by like some pussy...didn't a Trumpfag pepper spray a women at a rally too?

It really depends. If Hillary wins, Tim Kaine has already promised amnesty in the first 100 days. It that passes, it's pretty much over because those 11 million illegals will soon be voting.

Nah my job was to point out the pathetic attemps of the trump campaign to try to make it seem like anyone who isnt a hillbilly supports him, and to watch people like you get assblasted.
And here you are, still replying.

Also,
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/25/donald-trump-trade-policies-china-mexico/87521852/

politico.com/story/2016/01/trump-economy-217496

The wall, and religious block propals are just empty rhetoric, you know, he knows it, everyone involved knows it.

Trump will lose in november, and i will be here to collect your tears.

>if

It was never a race. Just globalits creating the biggest """"reality""""" tv show. And man has it worked

your own article says it can be done lol

So you have no points. All right, thanks.

It can be done, but its unrealistic. Both parties have worked torwards a global world economy.
Economicam isolation is done for.

I already discussed 3 topics, i am aware trump id a buffoon, a snake oil salesman, a charlatan.
Maybe you should defend your points or others you think make your fake ass candidate a good one.

Thanks for the bump, once again.

>It can be done

then don't say it's impossible

I said basically impossible or you know... Unrealistic

>Flag

Free Trade works between comparable economies. Mexico is not a comparable economy.

>B-b-but the wall is IMPOSIBURU

The wall doesn't have to be everywhere, but if it was we can recoup costs in a variety of ways.

then say unrealistic. what's the point of using that as something negative example anyways if there's a chance he can do it?

for

don't you have drugs to sell?

¡AY DIOS MÍO!

Ahhh. Primo.

Yeah i hold both citizenships too, what of it?