/brit/

Edmund edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
twitter.com/MainlyOasis/status/951819662014275584
youtube.com/watch?v=-itTsK_wEX0
apadivisions.org/division-31/publications/articles/british-columbia/psychogenic-polydipsia.pdf
twitter.com/64_bit_hero/status/952315416956817408
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello my name's rorke and guess what? I'm frothing mad

should we have intervened in the bosnian war?

13 Brutal Wedding Night Photos Shared By Husband | 2018 | Despacito | HD Remix |

Phil Neville is on the verge of being appointed as manager of the England women's football team.

i want to fuck catherine tate

i defend muslim paedo rape gangs on Sup Forums

Link

Dont

Wish it never happened. Honestly even if i was born after it the war still ruined my life.

>i'm morally disgusting but don't point it out or i'll pretend you're physically disgusting
Jesus. There's not many /brit/ posters I would happily kill, but you make the grade. I can only assume you're a phenomenal troll or an actual child rapist in order to defend what you're attempting to defend.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

I'm coming to the UK to marry a anglo Saxon woman and you can't stop me

I want to fuck Ruby Wax

becoming less true very fast

apple has hugely expanded its market share esp since smart phones which are basically computers

post a timestamped photo of your surroundings otherwise youre just ryan being a sad cunt larping

moisturise your lips, dickhead

wow a death threat, you're on the database now

Wow, now I don't care about children being kidnapped, raped and tortured, and their attackers being defended by the establishment and an army of self-righteous race-obsessed cunts!

are you gay or something?

Thoughts?

I really thought tranny bullshit would be the limit for people, like they would accept liberalism up to that but they wouldn't go for it. How wrong I was

You are a fucking hideous soyboy

fuck off and stop posting here los ogros

yes

beto's cousin is here

Every single war since the French Revolution has been orchestrated by the Rothschilds.

Do you think ethnonationalists would have a problem if the majority of the immigrants to their state were redheads?

nice, me too

Mac's infrastructure (and all UNIX clones) are less suited to viruses generally. Really modern Windows isn't all that suitable either, You have to be pretty stupid these days.

The difference between your accusation and mine, is that mine is based on observable facts and yours is based on pure fantasy.

twitter.com/MainlyOasis/status/951819662014275584

I'll fuck a few Irish women too

a more integrated economic and political structure sounds decent

>Stop talking about that exact area of the council!!

Are you retarded sean? People like you love propagating this myth that it was le cover up because it feeds into your narrative despite it not being true. I'm no fan of Islam but i don't absorb every piece of shit Sup Forums throws at me. You're just getting upset now because this is a voice outside your echo chamber. The city chairman resigned the moment it was discovered, the council was disbanded, and the perpetrators were all sentenced to years in prison

What’s a computer?

probably not. Redheads are about as white as it gets.

hahahaha you don't actually have to furiously bite and gnash at every tiny little scrap of bait that crosses your path lad, but that is the way of the Rorke I suppose

film idea: pootropolis

you're a hairy fucker aren't you

ok give me a sec.

bet you're gay as well

good lad

agree 100%

>granddad owns land worth £10m+
>I’m his only grandson
Yeah, think I’ll not bother with this toil thing

Women love it
Especially anglo/germanic ones
They love my swarthy bollocks on thier face

Imagine knowing /brit/ posters by name

You are a virgin. Your face tells all.

need all inheritance taxed at 80% desu

I'm a Viking from the Kingdom of Jorvik.

Why do people like Infowars and stuff act like this is all a secret conspiracy when people like this and Soros are actually completely open about their beliefs and goals

Don't think so. When American leaders want a certain war which doesn't directly affect any mid-sized country nobody wants to risk disagreement though. The real problem was that Americans didn't elect based Ross Perot.

There's two Irish posters and they're both brothers. One goes to trinity university and has been here years

luck bastard, you'll probably have a load of tax to pay off though, is he a farmer? if you become a farmer too you could get tax breaks on inheriting land at least thats how it works here

why dont you stop being a sad act on Sup Forums and get a gf

Inheritance tax is immoral

more fun to believe you've found out a conspiracy

the fabled rorkette

Political activist campaigning 24/7 on Sup Forums.org to make real changes and disdainer of blood-pressure medication. Heh, just call me Rorke.

Yeah your right. Memes aside I've only have one gf and we never had sex

Once again, the muslim pedophile apologist gives up trying to defend his disgusting beliefs and pretends he never cared that he was called out for being so disgusting.

You're worse than an animal. The world would be far, far better without you. Nobody would miss you. You should absolutely kill yourself. It's the only positive option open to you.

enjoy corbyn taking most of it from you so we can house more unskilled paki immigrants.

you dont know your irish poster lore at all

ch-ch-ch-choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
youtube.com/watch?v=-itTsK_wEX0

think my friend has had a mental breakdown over the hols lads

shes somehow got exempted from our uni exams last week, and hasn't gone out drinking or partying at all (last term she was a SERIOUS alcoholic)

im happy to see shes trying to make changes, but i also think she feels a bit isolated coz now she never leaves her room or does anything

what can i do to help
i invited her out to dinner today but i think shes stopped using her phone because she hasnt been online for 8 hours and she hasnt read my message

so is my neighbour, i wonder if you know him.

bet you don't own a house

Is this the UKIP leaders gf?

You're speaking to the wrong person, i am the person that is deconstructing your rorke narrative about le cover up

yeah

will do at some point this year. whats that got to do with what i said

london

think i might have to go back to pol lads
leftypol are simply too powerful

when i die im going to claim the lives of enough public sector workers to justify a lifetime of mandatory economic contributions

love the angry Irish nationalist that can't tell the difference between you're and your

fuck off

once again Rorke spews out some bizarre mad drivel that nobody will actually read. It's like I'm fighting one of those really big angry spanish bulls by enraging it with a tea towel except it's actually just some unemployed and malnourised twerp with a keyboard who spends too much time on Sup Forums

in the old days people would visit each other to inquire about their health. This may have an application in your situation, old fashioned though it is.

Foods Brits will never taste:
>cereal
>candy corn
>cookie dough
>string cheese
>Florida orange juice
>BBQ
>cornbread
>Boston cream pie
>philly cheesesteak
>chocolate waffles
>innumerable restaurant chains
>Taco Bell
>Burger King
>Wendy’s
>chick fil a
>getting a toy with your meal whenever you go to any of these places
>Peter Pan Peanut Butter

One of the Irish pansies once stopped replying to me during a heated exchange

Fucking fanny

not a problem according to the leftists. just let it happen you fucking racist

literally just made up lol

only yankoids care about identity politics

Hilarious

at best it just sounds like depression, I do the exact same thing and it's "normal".

at least you weren't called a racist, eh lefties?

Can you literally ever talk about something other than yourself?

doing a read

apadivisions.org/division-31/publications/articles/british-columbia/psychogenic-polydipsia.pdf

Which one of you lads is this??

twitter.com/64_bit_hero/status/952315416956817408

Where can I find the rorkettes

unironically have dreams about this place

need to stop coming here

>can you stop talking about the facts and listen to my narrative pls??

Dumb rorkes

>roll a fat spliff
>Open Pengflix
>Resume "Glow"

Wew comfy af here

it was a better post than all this leftypol bullshit

didn't go to uni orientation lads
looked into the room and there was at least 300 people crammed in there sitting around tables. shan't be bothering with the "socializing" gimmique

i just walked around by myself and found my classrooms and then went home