Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

>New survey: Sweden, country with the world's best international reputation
>A new survey from consulting firm Reputation Institute shows that Sweden is the country with the best reputation. The survey consisted of 48 000 people who got to rank 55 countries.
>Canada and Norway are second
>The basis for Sweden's high ranking includes Sweden's parental leave and kindergartens, Sweden's economic growth, Sweden's security and Sweden's transparent media.
>France, Russia, Peru, Bolivia and Italy are the countries that increased their reputation foremost. The largest decrease is Turkey, which diminished its reputation by 7 points on a 100-point scale.
>The worst rumors are Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria.

metro.se/nyheter/ny-undersokning-sverige-landet-med-varldens-basta-rykte-internationellt/EVHphc!whXbPz9ELB2Qs/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sweden's security and Sweden's transparent media

what

neat, this will surely blow pol cucks out of the water

>metro as source

kek

>Sup Forums is literally ronda rousey

INB4 assblasted Sup Forums

Funland
stop memeing

FUCK YOU FINLAND AND FUCK YOUR BEAR FACED BEER
FUCK YOUR FUCKING NOKIA AND FUCK YOUR WEAK RAIN DEER
FUCK EVERY FUCKING FINNMAN THAN EVER DRAWS A BREATH
FUCK YOU FINLAND
ALONG WITH ALL THE REST

Another reason to stay neutral during ww2

>sweden
Why do people think this country with half the number of population compared to that of us matters?

why is that a good thing

maybe you should go and suck some cock as well, and your country will improve. perhaps sell all your women as sex slaves to make you get a "good reputation"

>retarded globalist organization gives nations scores based on how how retarded and globalist they are
>this matters

>gets raped by refugees daily
>brags about some dumb poll

>implying Sup Forums will ever budge from it's memes and delusions

Sup Forums is 9gagest of all boards of Sup Forums. What do you expect? This post getting same stale loo may-may will be proof og it.

One of the biggest regrets of my life is not pursuing a relationship with a certain Swedish backpacker. Having been contaminated by Aussie girls I doubted her sincerity at the time and in retrospect she was divine.

metro is also a bunch of communists

You're alright, india.

Meanwhile in New Zealand we actually have a good reputation unlike Sweden who has to make theirs up.

>we'll do anything to fit in
>please let us be relevant
Sweden is like a "nice guy"

Oy vey goyim! My plans for destroying western society and White race are coming true. These Swedes and Finns just proves it. As the number of autists rises, the number of white goys decreases! Yes, let your white women get impregnated by Low IQ Negro Tyrones.

>fertility rate in the west at an all time low
>mass arab muslim migration into Sweden
>number of white beta males increasing
>promotion of gay pride/transgenderism

If you don't let the muslim migrants rape your girls, you're a racist Islamphope. People need to stop with hate speech and work out their problems through gang rape, we need to progress as a society.

Oy gevalt! Good luck, stupid goys! Keep up the good work and remember, we are g-d's chosen people, and remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews who died. suggesting anything lower than that number is equal to literally committing another shoah!

>rapeutation

ftfy

best (((international))) reputation.
for jihadist niggers and their ilk.
thanks jews.

are you jumping in the oven this time, or do you need help again?

Jews hate Sweden

That if any of those things are actually bad is highly subjective so your argument is invalid.

I believe it. But you know what you have to do if this is to remain true 5 years from now.

i think we'll have to insist, like last time. it worked quite well, except of the last half. still, we made germany great again. but nothing lasts forever, it's time to clean up the country again, more than time.

I am fully ready to accept that the average person thinks everything is fine in Sweden.
That's part of why I come here.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ

Kek

Kek. William Thomas, who is he? British? Just another fearmongerer who has never visited Nordic countries and is bitter because shitty anglo countries will never be as good as us.

That gay Pride to the "most dangerous Muslim ghetto"? Literally nothing happened. Even the most dangerous area in Sweden is more safe than normal areas in USA. Embarrassing.

Lol, who needs nationalism when there are empirical facts showing that we are the greatest nation of them all. Stormfags BTFO

>implying there isn't nationalism in Sweden
You have more daily anti-Russia propaganda than we do. A real traditional, nationalist Swede knows Russia will always be #1 enemy. Nordfront etc. Nazis are just LARPing and it's not historically accurate.

>Well gee you damn dumb idiot why is are Western army's in these countries? Terrorism! After 9-11 we realized how dangerous they are so we took the fight to them and made great progress until the liberal hacks took over...now it's turning into a pigeon hole. As for the immigrants being good.... LMFAO at brain-dead you are ! Sweden is now the rape capitol thanks to them and a broken clock in be right twice a day but overall they are ruining the country. Don't be such a sheep....turn of the leftist media.
This is why America doesn't have #1 reputation.

>48 000 people

Realy makes you think.

>Reputation Institute
They only have 2/5 reputation, so high chance the pol is fake

You are fucking stupid! Metro is not a source for good information, a study don't proves anything because it's just a hint of how things are. Fact's on the other hand is that they have several paid asylum activists and claim a laywer that writes for them and works only with asylum cases has no conflict of interests. They are a tabloid magazine. They don't care about facts as long as it fits their agenda. Don't even make me name drop all the femnazis working there. It's upper middle class people trying their best to seem like working class heroes.

>Metro
>Sweden's security and Sweden's transparent media.
>Reputation meaning anything

It's time to stop, Pekka.

Last year a fag from the leftist counter-protest got beat up by the nogs.