youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Trump on O'Reilly 8/2/16
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyqJhCpHLqw
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0JdxeWyL8VU
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/06/necessary-trump-endorsements-to-avoid-disunity-media-narratives/
youtube.com/watch?v=_ynWD8T2E2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL

@84362754
ok CTR is down to gamma squad
this guy looks like he read about Sup Forums in a book

Where were you when the God-Emperor called out Hillary Clinton as a mind control slave?

I...I wonder if he knows her trigger words. Imagine the keks if he spoke her trigger words during the debates and watched her revert to a child.

A JOOOVEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=KyqJhCpHLqw

Let me reiterate....

Now that the Liberal CTR shills are finally gone from Sup Forums, can we discuss how Donald isn't a true conservative?

Why does he call himself a conservative?

Conservatives don't support Planned Parenthood, trannies in bathrooms with kids, or H1B's.

The way Donald Trump panders to Bernie Sanders supporters is quite sickening desu.

Why doesn't he pander to conservatives?

NOPE... Trump instead endorses rhinos like McCain and Ryan.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Small hands bit my dick long

Hill puss and my dick soft

I'm willing to bet that Hillary REEEEEs more than once every 5 minutes during the span of all 3 debates

kek, I was the guy shitposting last thread, sorry for shitposting but not sorry for the bumps.
Speaking of, bump.
Get 'em boys.

Outdated.

That site still insinuates Bernie has a chance.

Get updated numbers and stop spamming your horseshit, dumbass.

Bros what the fuck is Trump thinking? He is going to lose what little of the woman vote he has

>inb4 muh 4d chess

This is just stupid, even Ivanka is against him. Is he trying to lose?

what did barron mean by this???

Ivanka is a feminist cunt. Still, best daughter.

At least she has practice losing debates

Newtie said it best, he is a natural ally of conservatives and I'd rather not have another idealouge like obongo

COLLECTING ALL BANTER

TRADING FOR RARE TRUMPS AND IVANKAS AT MARKET RATE

>reminder that last time hillary went unscripted we got "what, like with a cloth?"
>reminder that even with yesterday's scripted tee ball she floundered with "short-circuited"
trump is going to honest to god rape her in these debates

Vegas odds that Trump triggers Hillary's stroke induced incontinence at the debate
2/5

When is the first presidential debate fampais? I want to see the God-Emperor smack that bitch

>yfw Trump literally gets out his 12" donger and bends Hillary over the podium

Ok so he basically said if youre being bullied tgen avoid the bully.

She clarified.

I dont see a problem here. This is not an issue

Next month 9/26 first debate fampai

is there a video of her short circuiting while answering questions about her emails?
i have saw her stroke out in the huddle of reporters from several months ago plus her stroke from the convention when the balloons fell.

She agreed with him.

This is yet another non-story, which will be debunked in several hours when Ivanka tweets how she loves her father and thinks he's great for women -- which he is, because Trump is going to make everyone Great again.

> youtube.com/watch?v=0JdxeWyL8VU

Does this endorsement thing mean Trump is not running at full force for the presidency anymore?

Explain this shit to me in simple terms I am retarded.

Did he roll over? Give up?

Thanks!

Don't bet on it.

Do you remember when Ted BTFO Trump during the debates?

Ted is a lawyer...

So is she...

I don't expect an easy win for Donald.

Guys

New Pence rallies
>New Pence rallies

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 -
East Lancaster, PA. Lancaster Host Resort and Conference Center 3:00 PM

Governor Mike Pence will be holding a town hall at Lancaster Host Resort and Conference Center

----

Tuesday, August 09, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA. Heinz History Center 7:00 PM

Governor Mike Pence will be holding a rally at Heinz History Center

--

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 -

Cambridge, OH. The Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center 7:00 PM
Governor Mike Pence will be holding a rally at The Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/06/necessary-trump-endorsements-to-avoid-disunity-media-narratives/

(((Steinberg)))

>small hands
>small feet
>12"

Yeah... not likely

>mfw

They're really stretching to manufacture controversy. Trump is correct. If you have a hostile workplace, it's best to leave. Regardless of lawsuits or anything else.

why did trump drop so hard in polls? couldnt follow the chans for a week.

>those tweets
wew lad

never seen that Trump before.

>wrangler jeans
>confirmed Brett Farve fan

Fresh Roger Stone

youtube.com/watch?v=_ynWD8T2E2Q

He smacktalked them for a week straight then vaguely said "yeah, vote for them, whatever".

He's done his work, now he's playing both sides to make sure he wins.

Read Art of the Deal, it explains 90% of his campaign

You mean "New York Values" and "Dahnold...*le sad face DDD:*"? Yeah. Easy win for Trump. Especially considering one of his opponents isn't prone to strokes.

she didn't actually do anything; it was just a fun phrase she used rather than admitting she's a liar and can't keep her story straight.

>El Rato BTFO'd Trump at the debates

Besides, wasn't El Rato a professional debater? You know, a national champion and all?

Pffft! That's my old version that you saved! I've collected way more since then

where's the one where he btfo the saudi prince?

Hate to respond to a shill, but...
Better than whatever's Clinton's got

The polls were cooked.

Actually this means he's putting the pedal to the metal towards the presidency, he realizes it's useless to pick endless fights with the GOP establishment STILL like it's the fucking primaries.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Yes, but that was before she descended into the poor state of health she's in now.

It's not like she won anyway

Thanks fαm

Being a lawyer means that one can manipulate eloquent speech and legal terms and move the goal-posts to his liking. But if your opponent is willing to get you to the mud, where you haven't gone ever, guess who's gonna win m80

I love that the beginning of the end of the Trump campaign, and ultimately the Republican party .. the catalyst if you will .. was a patriotic gold star Muslim American family armed with nothing but a well worn pocket constitution.

After Bush .. and Cheney .. and Rove .. and Ashcroft .. and Rumsfeld .. and Palin .. after the tea party, and birthers, and Hobby Lobby .. after a full decade of disinformation from FOX News ..

It's the perfect way to initiate the closure.

And the hordes of chubby, jobless virgins of Sup Forums Sup Forums will be left with nothing but the Ron Paul image macros they so desperately cling to, praying for a happening that will never happen, because they can only wait for things to happen to them, rather than make things happen for them.

>true conservative
>Ted BTFO Trump during the debates

Well we got all their names and information. Now that we got a breather we should organize a counter strike, we should be on offense now.

> Polls closed due to Clinton aides
> And stingrays
> And stingrays that are also aides

To be frank, Trump was never that socially conservative. He had no quarrel with gays or trannies, and he's always deflected on the abortion issue and said the states should decide. I also honestly don't know his stance on H1B1 visas, but I'd be surprised if he was for them considering his other economic positions.

He's trying to reach out to other demographics because he needs them to win. Only 20% or so of the country is hardline conservative. Besides, he pandered heavily to conservatives during the primary.

As for the endorsements, that's just Trump playing the politics game. He probably realized that opposing those idiots for too long might lose him the election in the long run. If Trump endorsed Nehlen and Nehlen lost the primary, it could potentially be disastrous for Trump. Best we can do now is see if we can meme Nehlen to victory.

>Come on trump gen after taking a 3 day break because the shill/shit/depressionposting was taking a toll on my emotional state
>saturday morning try it to see if its still cancerous
>its actually a little cozy
D-did hiroshimoot range ban a country or something? This thread is better than the ones I've seen in the past 2 weeks

>Pence

Sorry but Pence is a lackluster choice for VP.

The guy is a snoozefest.

And a globalist sellout.

Trump should have chosen a better orator, and somebody who doesn't support TPP.

I heard he was captain of the Harvard debate team and considered the brightest student in his class by a mile.
As expected of someone who managed to take even a single state from the don

The 'debate' is going to be Yebx1000

Will there be a coup or civil war if Trump loses? The military and police are on his side so this seems possible. Any Americans think this is possible?

What was that about Toesucker?

Reminder that Julian Assage is speaking at Jill stein's nomination today about the DNC leaks and there is rumored to be a gigantic leak about saudi arabia and hillary coming out today.

Kek

CTR running out of money, bans, trolls got bored of trolling

you just know

Except El Rato was a much tougher opponent because Trump was trying to win over a base that Ted Cruz claimed was his "firewall" (which he did)

All he has to do now is show the American people what a corrupt bitch Hillary and tell them that if they ever want change, it's with him.

The second he redpills America on Clinton's scandals and lies, it's over.

Damn, that PenceJet is being put to use.

Has Kaine even done any solo campaigning for Hillary?

Why can't Trump be in Pittsburgh with Pence? :(
I want to go to a rally.

>the guy is a snoozefest
Doesn't that make him great? Would you like someone who is as interesting as Trump? Would you like the attention to be diverted to the Vice President instead of the President?

Why the fuck would anyone google the word "brainwashed" when everyone already knows what it means?
Fuck off with your "4D chess" meme, this is Trump being a fucking idiot on his Twitter handle again.

His stance on H1B is they're being abused and he wants to force companies to deplete the American workforce before going outside the country. That is, the program needs reform, in the pro American direction for a change.

You referring to when Rato lied about how natural born citizenship works, and even tried insisting Donald was somehow unqualified because his parent wasn't also natural born?

Ted was, and is, a moron

>brexit had 20% chance of success according to polls
>did brexit anyway

DELETE THIS

Nah, Hillarys probably got a tight pussy desu.

Nobody wants to fuck her, so it can't be very beat up.

the primaries were magical. never forget. i think his presidency will be more like the primaries than the general desu

>if so, will he become my new best friend?
please

>not knowing that it's a copypasta

Hello, newfriend.

No. He sits on a stool and waves to the crowd.

He should've chosen a woman or an ethnic. I don't really get Pence either, although he's the sort of man I'd like to see in the higher echelons of government.

>implying she doesn't beat the shit out of her pussy with a dildo the girth of a pepsi bottle when she goes to town

can someone tell me what all this means? racial justice? What's that stuff the progressives are always talking about. I don't understand this.

Fate/Gay's Blight is just a poor man's Turkeyhandle anyways.

Deal with it nerds.

What would Trump be as a servant? Berserker? Ruler?

MK ULTRA

HE KNOWS

HES DENOUNCING IT

FINALLY SOMEONE DOES
shit now i want trump to win more than befoere

The birther sites who were bringing lawsuits against Cruz, Rubio, Jendel, and Romney said Trump was legit because his mom was a naturalized citizen before he was born.

>hes a bernout swallowing the hill pill

Kek

Shills don't work weekends. If it picks up after Sunday it really is CTR

Archer?

racial justice = give niggers free shit and hire them despite being absolute retartds to prove you are not a rayciss and you are sorry for what Portugese (for the most part) Jews did to their ancestors

Pence gives him establishment cred, rust belt cred, and social conservative cred. I wasn't the most enamored with the choice but I definitely get it.

Holy shit, is that bottom one real? Link pls?

Nothing will be secured by the debates because the general election WILL BE RIGGED in every precinct that pro-globalism forces control with electronic voting machines or precinct captains. Even if he's polling 15 points ahead, Obama has already said they would steal the election.

Nothing will change until we kill them.

I've only been here for a week or so but I hope you enjoy living on the United States of Mexico in 50 years. This will become a non-white majority country, and it won't be majority asians.

Don't you think there's a reason central and south america are such shitty places?

They think that every system in this country is designed to work against minorities. In reality, we do nothing but give them handouts, jobs, scholarships, and so much more.

They think it is racist to insist they conform to the law like everyone else.